Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 08-12-2004, 10:06 PM   #1
arkuo

arkuo is on a distinguished road
Default dallas-clipps-wash

Dallas trades: Jon Stefansson ( ppg, rpg, apg in minutes)
C Shawn Bradley (3.3 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 11.7 minutes)
C Calvin Booth (4.9 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 17.0 minutes)
SF Jerry Stackhouse (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 29.8 minutes)
PG Jason Terry (16.8 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 5.4 apg in 37.3 minutes)
SF Josh Howard (8.6 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 1.5 apg in 23.7 minutes)
Dallas receives: PF Elton Brand (20.0 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 3.3 apg in 38.8 minutes)
PG Gilbert Arenas (19.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 5.0 apg in 37.6 minutes)
SF Jarvis Hayes (9.6 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 29.2 minutes)
C Peter John Ramos ( ppg, rpg, apg in minutes)
Change in team outlook: +1.7 ppg, -1.1 rpg, and -1.8 apg.

L.A. Clippers trades: PF Elton Brand (20.0 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 3.3 apg in 38.8 minutes)
L.A. Clippers receives: Jon Stefansson ( ppg, rpg, apg in games)
C Calvin Booth (4.9 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 71 games)
SF Jerry Stackhouse (13.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.0 apg in 26 games)
Change in team outlook: -1.2 ppg, -2.8 rpg, and +1.1 apg.

Washington trades: PG Gilbert Arenas (19.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 5.0 apg in 37.6 minutes)
SF Jarvis Hayes (9.6 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 1.5 apg in 29.2 minutes)
C Peter John Ramos (ppg, rpg, apg in minutes)
Washington receives: C Shawn Bradley (3.3 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 0.3 apg in 66 games)
PG Jason Terry (16.8 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 5.4 apg in 81 games)
SF Josh Howard (8.6 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 1.5 apg in 67 games)
Change in team outlook: -0.5 ppg, +3.9 rpg, and +0.7 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

mavs...
C- brand / ramos / pavel
PF- dirk / najera / benga
SF- finley / hayes
SG- quis / finley
PG- arenas / harris / avery

sounds reasonable for all teams...

arkuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2004, 10:14 PM   #2
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road
Default RE:dallas-clipps-wash

how is it reasonable for all teams... you must assume the clippers arent a team. They get ripped. They dont even need stack because they have kittles and magettee.
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:17 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Clips need to add Kaman to balance the trade out.

[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:03 PM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: dallas-clipps-wash

Arkuo,

It has been said many times, but I think it is time to say it again!

Just because you CAN post, does not mean that you SHOULD!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 11:04 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Heck yes... Peter John Ramos!!!! Do it now!!!!

Old 08-12-2004, 11:27 PM   #6
SanAntonioMavericksFan

SanAntonioMavericksFan is on a distinguished road

Arkuo seems to think that once it is demonstrated that a trade works under the CBA, opposing GMs will be powerless to stop it from happening. Interesting theory.
SanAntonioMavericksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:30 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: SanAntonioMavericksFan
Arkuo seems to think that once it is demonstrated that a trade works under the CBA, opposing GMs will be powerless to stop it from happening. Interesting theory.
hilarity.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:32 PM   #8
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I love Gilbert Arenas and Elton Brand but we already have a PF and trading away that much talent for 2 positions we already have filled would be a big waste.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:32 PM   #9
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well that would explain most of his ridiculous trade ideas. I just hope that all these insults dont make him stop.... his threads are always good for a few laughs
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:32 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think the day Arkuo found realgm.com was the happiest day in his life. It will be a dark-dark day in the life of Arkuo when/if it ever disappears.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:35 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
Quote:
well that would explain most of his ridiculous trade ideas. I just hope that all these insults dont make him stop.... his threads are always good for a few laughs
I have never seen one single insult thrown Arkuo's way. Only ridicule of the possibility of one of his trade's happening. Personally, I find comic relief in them as well.

Heck, one of these days one of his trades will happen (given the rate he posts them the odds are with him), and when that happens look out world.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:36 PM   #12
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

can we erase arkuo's threads?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:38 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Does Brand have anything left?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:51 PM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Does Brand have anything left?
I wish there was a trailing half moon, but unfortunately there isnt... As a result, I must ask...........

Are you serious?
Old 08-13-2004, 12:56 AM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Old 08-13-2004, 10:41 AM   #16
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i will never get back the 3 seconds of my life that it took me to read this completely worthless post.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 10:43 AM   #17
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
i will never get back the 3 seconds of my life that it took me to read this completely worthless post.
ditto

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 10:59 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u2sarajevo: Heck, one of these days one of his trades will happen (given the rate he posts them the odds are with him), and when that happens look out world.
Is that a bet U2? cause I might take that bet!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 11:37 AM   #19
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
u2sarajevo: Heck, one of these days one of his trades will happen (given the rate he posts them the odds are with him), and when that happens look out world.
Just curious, but what is the over/under on # of years before it happens?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Just curious, but what is the over/under on # of years before it happens?
1 in uh....how many zeros does a kabillionmagillion have? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote