Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2001, 06:25 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

As you can see, we're finally back online! However, none of the old messages or threads made it over to the new server. In fact, nothing made it over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The site had been down long enough, so we decided to just do a clean install and start over from scratch. I did, however, manually input each and every user account from the old board, so there's no need for any of you to have to sign up again.

Now that we're back, you may have noticed several new features to the board. If not, then please take a few minutes to look around! Among other things, you now have the ability to create your own polls! The "today" section also lists the day's hottest threads and the board's top ten posters. To those of you who are too lazy to sign up, anonymous posts are now allowed. These are just a few of the board's many new features, but of course my favorite has to be the new smileys!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote