Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 02-27-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Democrats are so patriotic

So an attack on the vice president and the democrats (those pacifists) are upset that.................they missed.

So can I question their patriotism yet?

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006956.htm
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

oh fuckin please....

Could you possibly get ANY MORE straw man than this? I doubt it.

I would bet you $1 million to $1 that if it was Clinton rather than Cheney I could find IDENTICAL quotes from right leaning e-forums within 5 minutes. and I also know that there is ZERO chance that you or Ms. Malkin would take that bet, because you would just be giving your dollar away.

Why do you (and she ) lower yourself to such meaningless lines of argument?

Last edited by mcsluggo; 02-28-2007 at 11:21 AM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
oh fuckin please....

Could you possibly get ANY MORE straw man than this? I doubt it.

I would bet you $1 million to $1 that if it was Clinton rather than Cheney I could find IDENTICAL quotes from right leaning e-forums within 5 minutes. and I also know that there is ZERO chance that you or Ms. Malkin would take that bet, because you would just be giving your dollar away.

Why do you (and she ) lower yourself to such meaningless lines of argument?
I'll take that bet to be honest. In general I read much more hatred on left-leaning forums, much more.

As to why I do it, it's fun for one, secondly, to highlight the loving sweetness that is the left...NOT.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #4
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Theodore Roosevelt:
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. (1918)
Old 03-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #5
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas_esq
Theodore Roosevelt:
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. (1918)
uh, those weren't criticisms at the Huffington post.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #6
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

In 2002 didn't 48 million people for the democrat? So to assess blame to Democrats as whole based on a blog or 2 or however many would be intellectually dishonest don't you think?

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-01-2007 at 10:39 AM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #7
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I'll take that bet to be honest. In general I read much more hatred on left-leaning forums, much more.

As to why I do it, it's fun for one, secondly, to highlight the loving sweetness that is the left...NOT.

You know I think yo ureally believe that. And frankly, it just leaves me baffled.

If Dick Cheney were replaced by Ted Kennedy in that story... I wouldn't have to look far to win my bet, there would be a thread in THIS forum about how much people wished the assassination attempt had worked!
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote