Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-10-2003, 02:49 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Damn now I'm going to have to shell out $300 for another console.

Link

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2003, 03:30 PM   #2
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

now theres gotta be a better way to spend 300 bucks.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 03:42 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Dont beleive it. Won't release here in the States until ATLEAST late 2005. Most likely 2006. Bogus story. This is how rumors get started.

Plus, the chip the PS3 will run on, Called "Cell", won't even go into production until 2004.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 03:47 PM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

there's always the black market isn't there?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2003, 04:29 PM   #5
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

It always takes two years for game systems to come to america. So 2005 would be about right. I also heard that it could be a TIVO too.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 10:29 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

In matters such as these ALWAYS trust Rob.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 11:18 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< there's always the black market isn't there?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

Some of us like to think of it as the gray market. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 07:13 AM   #8
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

actualy i've just read on an israeli site that PS3 will be coming out soon.
it says it was originaly supposed to be published at 2005,but do to the rivalery and so many other products sweeping the market,they decided to launch it earlier than expected.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 09:46 AM   #9
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

My article was from Bloomberg a pretty reliable news source. Also from what I have read it sounds like it will really be a PS2.5.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote