Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #12
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I have listened to Imus quite a bit and come on now does a pretty good job of describing him and the situation. I don't agree with: "And isn't "nappy headed hoes" something coined by bruthas? Maybe they should quit coming up with that shit if they don't want to hear it.", because the Rutgers girls have nothing to do with what a "brutha" might say in a song.

The only reason Imus is called a liberal is because he backed Kerry in the presidential race, although towards the end he admitted that Kerry was making it harder and harder to support him with some of the flip flops and fake hunting trip stunts he was pulling. He is one of the most independent media personalities discussing politics I've ever heard when compared to other people who have the pull to get high profile guests.

I completely agree that the Rutgers girls would have never even known that Imus made the joke if it weren't for the overblown media response. Imus has made worse comments than "nappy headed hos" on a daily basis and most of then were about the guest he was interviewing or about to interview that morning. Imus bags on everyone. Even the people he supports. So he thought the Rutgers girls looked a little rough. So what?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter