Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Would the Mavs take Fab Melo with the 17th pick? The Center from Syracuse?

He is 7 feet tall and a projected first rounder.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
Would the Mavs take Fab Melo with the 17th pick? The Center from Syracuse?

He is 7 feet tall and a projected first rounder.
He would be a good get. He's a pretty instinctive shot-blocker and decent defensive rebounder. Also underrated passer and can finish around the rim.
His game actually bears a passing resemblance to...
i know im not suppossed mention his name in any thread... Tyson Chandler.
Only Melo is less athletic and not as mean. He's kind of goofy but really started playing hard last season with more purpose. Room for him to improve.

Big Cuse fan btw so Ive seen him lots
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
He would be a good get. He's a pretty instinctive shot-blocker and decent defensive rebounder. Also underrated passer and can finish around the rim.
His game actually bears a passing resemblance to...
i know im not suppossed mention his name in any thread... Tyson Chandler.
Only Melo is less athletic and not as mean. He's kind of goofy but really started playing hard last season with more purpose. Room for him to improve.

Big Cuse fan btw so Ive seen him lots

I only saw him play a handful of times last year, mostly in the early season game against the Gators.

The Mavs need a PG and a C. Signing Deron Williams and drafting a center would avoid the need to trade for Dwight Howard.

I'm just curious as how to well Fab Melo would fit in at Dallas.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
GQ03

GQ03 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
I only saw him play a handful of times last year, mostly in the early season game against the Gators.

The Mavs need a PG and a C. Signing Deron Williams and drafting a center would avoid the need to trade for Dwight Howard.

I'm just curious as how to well Fab Melo would fit in at Dallas.
Not a good pick at 17 as he's not very athletic and sat in a zone 95% of the time at Syracuse. I know Dallas plays a ton of zone but the Syracuse defense overrates a lot of their players defensively. He's also a guy that I could see eating his way out of the league in a short time. Dallas would be better off getting that SG they've been seeking since Finley went downhill.
GQ03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
google is your friend, underdogdoesntgetlaid