Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
I just want to make sure we can defend the perimeter and the 3-point shooting. If we can manage that, then I'm not too worried about down low. Wonder if Amare Stoudemire could still be in the plans.

I just want to secure our backcourt, rebound, defend and force teams to be perimeter oriented if at all possible.
I would really like Amare back. He had some stretches where he was doing some amazing things on offense. Having a front line of Jordan, Dirk and Amare kind of gets me just a little tingly.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:02 PM   #2
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
I would really like Amare back. He had some stretches where he was doing some amazing things on offense. Having a front line of Jordan, Dirk and Amare kind of gets me just a little tingly.
Isn't Dirk supposed to be our 6th Man this year? I say get Amar'e and make it happen!
Old 07-03-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Isn't Dirk supposed to be our 6th Man this year? I say get Amar'e and make it happen!
Dirk is a significantly better player than amare
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:08 PM   #4
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Dirk is a significantly better player than amare
While true I'd love to see Dirk come off the bench from time to time just to dominate.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:23 PM   #5
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While true I'd love to see Dirk come off the bench from time to time just to dominate.
One of deandres biggest strengths is that his combination of size and athleticism will allow him to cover for dirk. No reason to put dirk on the bench.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:36 PM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
One of deandres biggest strengths is that his combination of size and athleticism will allow him to cover for dirk. No reason to put dirk on the bench.
Yeah, no need for Dirk to come off the bench anymore, and like you posted in the other thread, Deandre surrounded by Parsons, Anderson, Wes, and any PG is a legit way to get Dirk rest.

Last edited by FreshJive; 07-03-2015 at 09:36 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:08 PM   #7
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Careful...I suggested that earlier and was called a "Troll"
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:29 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk volunteered to come off the bench in the right situation.

This isn't it
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power bottom, still a bottom btch