Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future
Default Which players do you hate the most?

OK, yeah I stole this idea from the thread about the Rockets fans doing this in the General section... http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32119 .. but I enjoyed that thread and wondered how differently it would be on our side... To me I think it is funny that the Rockets fans hate us so much, but I doubt most of us care that much about any of the Rockets enough to hate them. Except...

Here are my most hated..

Tracy McGrady - not because he is a Rocket, .. because I just plain dont like his attitude and weakness. He is too naturally good for it.

All of the Knicks.. besides Nate Robinson. He amuses me.

Shawn Marion

Tim Duncun

Stephen Jackson

... k everyone else I dont really care.

Last edited by Robillion; 01-23-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

i like the which players do you like the most (not on your favorite team) thread. why does there have to be such a negative thread.

players i 'hate': paul pierce, Bowen, Harris, iverson, rafer

my favorite player - Brandon Roy, i like him more than any rocket

favorite rockets player - i dont really have one but aaron brooks is close.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #3
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
To me I think it is funny that the Rockets fans hate us so much, but I doubt most of us care that much about any of the Rockets enough to hate them.
most mavericks fans do hate the rockets.

as for me personally, i hate ricky davis because he sucks and i got traded for him.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
i like the which players do you like the most (not on your favorite team) thread. why does there have to be such a negative thread.

players i 'hate': paul pierce, Bowen, Harris, iverson, rafer

my favorite player - Brandon Roy, i like him more than any rocket

favorite rockets player - i dont really have one but aaron brooks is close.
thats good and all.. so why dont you go make that thread and keep that discussion there? awesome. thanks. heh. Nothing wrong with expressing which players you hate/dislike to watch.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Yao Ming, Tracy Mcgrady, heck all the rockettes.

I really don't dislike anyone on the rockettes that much. It's just cute when their fans get angry at us.

My real list:

Baron Davis
Matt Barnes
Brad Miller
Mike Miller
Manu's flops ( I mean the ones where there is absolutely no contact at all) His game is alright.

Last edited by Windmill360; 01-23-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

spurs

rockets.

warriors.

heat.

knicks.

for the most part, i hate every player on those teams, with a few exceptions.

Last edited by MavsX; 01-23-2008 at 09:44 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
Robillion
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Yao Ming, Tracy Mcgrady, heck all the rockettes.

I really don't dislike anyone on the rockettes that much. It's just cute when their fans get angry at us.

My real list:

Baron Davis
Matt Barnes
Brad Miller
Mike Miller
Manu's flops ( I mean the ones where there is absolutely no contact at all) His game is alright.
yeah i nearly put down Barnes, and the two Millers. I dont like them either. But I do actually like Baron Davis....somehow.. and I get pissed when I dont see him on the Race to the MVP list on nba.com
Old 01-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #8
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Don't care about the Rox. I wished I hated the spurs more, but I respect the hell out of them. And say all you want about the Warriors, they flat outplayed us last year.
So having said that my two most hated players

DwaYne Whistle Wade; how come no one has mentioned him yet. I still see him shooting Fts in my sleep
Amare STAT Stoudemire; he is dumb, plain dumb. What would he do outside bball I don't know. Probably end up in jail. Not only does Nash take care of him on the court, he has to monitor his constant complaining of the court as well.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i don't see why everyone hates dwayne wade. when you drive to the basket as much as he does, there is bound to be contact but if you want to complain about him getting calls, blame the refs. if they didn't blow their whistles, wade wouldn't be shooting free throws. he has no control over that.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:50 AM   #10
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

My least favorite players are the ones on whatever team the Mavs are currently playing. And the Spurs--I hate every one of them, all the time.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
My least favorite players are the ones on whatever team the Mavs are currently playing. And the Spurs--I hate every one of them, all the time.
that's what i'm talking about.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #12
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

antione walker because he sucks at shooting and the wiggle he did in the finals after being fouled for the and 1 pissed me off
Old 01-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #13
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Vince Carter, Tmac, Larry Hughes, Stephen Jackson, Baron Davis, Mike James, Bruce Bowen, Tim Thomas, Shaq, Dwyane Wade, Yi, Ager, Stephon Marbury, Nate Robinson, and Eddy Curry.

And there you have it... my all-hated team.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesbrynt
antione walker because he sucks at shooting and the wiggle he did in the finals after being fouled for the and 1 pissed me off
that shimmy on the ground after the and 1 was my most glorious moment.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:51 PM   #15
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Dwyane Wade.
Manu Ginobli.
Tony Parker.
Baron Davis.
Stephen Jackson.
Antoine Walker.
Kobe.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #16
Robillion
Golden Member

I respect D Wade and Baron Davis too much as quality players to hate them.. I moreso hate players with bad attitudes that arent good or as good as they think they are.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
most mavericks fans do hate the rockets.

as for me personally, i hate ricky davis because he sucks and i got traded for him.
You really honestly think that you are Antoine Walker huh? Whatever works for you bro.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #18
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Here's my list then..

Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, Raja Bell,
Baron Davis, Stephen Jackoff,
Antoine "Shimmy" Walker,
Tim Duncan, Bruce Bowen, Manu Ginobili, Toni Parker,
Tracy McGrady..

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say that I don't like about 90% of the players in the NBA.. therefore, my list is entirely too long. The NBA is full of a bunch of thugs that you wouldn't catch me dead walking past them at 10 pm or later on a poorly lit street.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #20
spursrock

spursrock will become famous soon enough

amare, yao, kobe, turiaf, shaq especially shaq
spursrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #21
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Bruce Bowen
Jason Williams
Antoine Walker
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #22
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Baron Davis!!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #23
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Dwyane Wade.
Manu Ginobli.
Tony Parker.
Baron Davis.
Stephen Jackson.
Antoine Walker.
Kobe.
I can not believe it took that long for Kobe's name to pop up. I'm a 20 year Laker fan and even Kobe pops up on my "most hated" list every now and then.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #24
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Steve Nash
Dikembe Mutumbo
Alonzo Mourning
Luke Ridnour
Spud Webb
David Robinson
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:34 AM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, you don't like the Mutumbo finger wave dude? Why not? lol

Steve Nash
Tony Parker
Baron Davis
Caron Bulter (this guy makes a snide face every time he scores)
Zo
Marbury
Dwayne Fade
last and not least, Steven Jackson

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #26
Fpoonsie

Fpoonsie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Steve Nash
Dikembe Mutumbo