Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #1201
Cousins15

Cousins15 has a spectacular aura aboutCousins15 has a spectacular aura about

i'm so happy for you guys~!

classy team, classy coach, classy owner.

Last edited by Cousins15; 06-12-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Cousins15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #1202
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS...PRIMAL SCREAM
Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #1203
SleepyEye

SleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really nice

Only slept 3hrs this night. But i'm NOT tired!
Congrats to you all!
I jumped on the bandwagon in 2006. What a hell of a ride!
DIIIIIIIIIIIRK! GO MAVS!!
SleepyEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #1204
SleepyEye

SleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really niceSleepyEye is just really nice

Only slept 3hrs this night. But i'm NOT tired!
Congrats to you all!
I jumped on the bandwagon in 2006. What a hell of a ride!
DIIIIIIIIIIIRK! GO MAVS!!
SleepyEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #1205
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

JVG, MARK JACKSON. THEY LOOK SOOOO UPSET. FUCK EM!
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #1206
Dark Sun

Dark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura about

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally.... this is so great !
Go Mavs !!!
Dark Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #1207
Dark Sun

Dark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura about

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally.... this is so great !
Go Mavs !!!
Dark Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #1208
soul2k8

soul2k8 is on a distinguished road

still shaking. this is crazy. after all these years they finally did it. WOOOHOOO!!!
soul2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #1209
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Win a championship? YES WE DID!!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #1210
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

So effin Awesome. Love seeing lack of LeBron class by not shaking hands when he left the court.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #1211
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what else is going on, on this board, because I haven't clicked "New Posts" yet. But I just want to compliment Cuban on the extraordinary class he showed in having the trophy presented to Carter. For old timers like me, that meant a lot.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #1212
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I don't know what else is going on, on this board, because I haven't clicked "New Posts" yet. But I just want to compliment Cuban on the extraordinary class he showed in having the trophy presented to Carter. For old timers like me, that meant a lot.
That was greatness. Cuban show extreme class.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #1213
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

I love all of you!
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #1214
JamesCom

JamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the rough

JamesCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #1215
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Kill whitey!
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #1216
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Great game, fellas! You earned this!

Dallas Mavericks = NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #1217
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Dirk Nowitzki ... NBA Champion.

Jason Terry ... NBA Champion.

Jason Kidd ... NBA Champion.

Dallas Mavericks ... NBA Champion.

Feels right.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #1218
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

An amazing destiny. Hollywood couldn't have scripted it better. A great, great day to be a Mavs fan. Wished I were in Dallas to celebrate it.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #1219
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

I love love the Mavs!!!! I love you guys because I know that you know what I go through as a Mavs fan. AND WE FINALLY SHUT THE WORLD UP. THE WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING!
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #1220
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Man... The years I have agonized on this board since the 2006 playlets. Now I will never have to worry about the Mavs being chokers and doubting whether they are capable.

Congrats Mavs. God bless you guys.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #1221
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

This is absolutely incredible.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #1222
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

very classy interview by Bosh. props.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #1223
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice

please help me change my reputation
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #1224
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban: "I may not get us rings. I'm thinking of something else. Rings are done."

I hope he's kidding.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #1225
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Cuban: "I may not get us rings. I'm thinking of something else. Rings are done."

I hope he's kidding.
Nipple championship rings?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #1226
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I am not worried about Cuban. He's got a lot of pent up crazy.

He'll buy them rings. He will.

Whatever else he does, OK, but they obviously need rings.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #1227
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #1228
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

woooooooooooooooooott mavs very proud to be a mavs fan , congrats it has been 18 long years just awsome thanks mavs
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #1229
ajk822

ajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really nice

Not gunna lie, I teared up a bit at the end of the game. My favorite sports moment, by far. Going to be hard to beat.

Anyone else here have the same number of rings as Lebron James? Because I know I do
ajk822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #1230
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk822 View Post
Not gunna lie, I teared up a bit at the end of the game. My favorite sports moment, by far. Going to be hard to beat.
Especially when they used the quotes with the players pictures with the trophy and at the end they had the team standing by themselves with the trophy in the background. Tearing up typing this lol. They did that twice as a matter of fact. Wonder if it can be found on the net somewhere.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #1231
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
Dirk Nowitzki ... NBA Champion.

Jason Terry ... NBA Champion.

Jason Kidd ... NBA Champion.

Dallas Mavericks ... NBA Champion.

Feels right.
Shawn Marion... NBA champion.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #1232
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk822 View Post
I sat there and sobbed like a baby. Openly and unashamedly.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 AM   #1233
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I was good until I saw this happen in real time.

fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:33 AM   #1234
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've cried like a Chris Bosh tonight.

And I'm not ashamed of it.

NOT AT ALL.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:38 AM   #1235
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I was good until I saw this happen in real time.
Dirk didn't just hug Terry. He put his head under his chin and cradled his head...like he was comforting a child.

It was so touching.

"We did it."

Brothers in arms.

Last edited by Nowitzness81; 06-13-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:42 AM   #1236
dude1394
Guru

I'd like to see a Shawn/dirk embrace. I've felt they have developed something pretty special this playoff run.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 AM   #1237
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd like to see a Shawn/dirk embrace. I've felt they have developed something pretty special this playoff run.
They had a really, really nice moment on the podium before they handed out the trophy.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #1238
JamesCom

JamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the rough

And so poetic justice is finally complete. Humility, Hard work, Perseverance, and Toughness overcome Arrogance, Hype, Talent, and Ego.

Congratulations to our Mavericks.
JamesCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:02 AM   #1239
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

Did Lebron find it in him to congratulate anyone or did he just walk off the floor like an idiot? I wish Westbrook wouldn't have done that. Kids these days.
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #1240
chrisschubi

chrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
An amazing destiny. Hollywood couldn't have scripted it better. A great, great day to be a Mavs fan. Wished I were in Dallas to celebrate it.
you are absolutely right...I was so sad not being able to be there...I would have paid everything to have some nice days over there, especially in the AAC with confetti coming down with that big noise....incredible...I think there will never be such a special day like this again

look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FryKrGh_O08
chrisschubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic thread, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, just one mo