Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

but hey, at least he's paying for our homes, right?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and doubling the child credit. Hell, have five kids, take 35K from the government, and live smooth without doing an ounce of work.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #43
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

damn, sounds good. is it possible to register as a "democrat pretending to be a republican"

if so.. sign me up!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #44
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a term today.

The term was "Crazy 28".

It identifies part of their base.

They'll get 28% of the vote.

Even if the top of the ticket was a stick of gum.

So McCain's all right.

In that respect.

Because even though he's not even really Republican.

He's got Crazy 28.

They're crazzzy, you see.

But that's why he's losing this shit.

We're 4 weeks away.

And he's still trying to define himself.

Some obsolete truck stuck in first gear.

While Obama, the Ducati, is shifting to sixth.

The old fool has to win the middle.

When he's synonymous with Bush.

And the Crazy 28.

They're so totally unpopular.

It's so totally impossible.

So, RIP.

McCain-Palin 08.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #45
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

It's like having the worst girl ever. The girl herself is all right.. she's loyal, she's easy.. but it's not good because her reputation is so wack that no other girl will ever go with you. Oh, how damning. The other girls know you run tight with that type of honey and that makes you a loser, a chump whose good can't be rationalized.

That's the crazy 28. And that's why McCain ain't winning.

Obama did a fabulous job connecting McCain to Bush and from there, the sagging economy, the nation's record low perception of Bush and loud backward steps in Afghanistan took this check to the bank home.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 AM   #46
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's the thing with Palin. For every woman who loves her, there are two women who hate her Japanese-glasses-wearing ass.

Worst. Gambit. Ever.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:49 AM   #47
fluid.forty.one

what a slap in the face for women. It's like they assumed all women wouldn't realize she was an idiot, and that they would just love her for being a woman.

pretty condescending if you ask me.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:49 AM   #48
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

My friends, I know how to win an election. I know how. And I'll do it.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #49
fluid.forty.one

lol
Old 10-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #50
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
My friends, I know how to win an election. I know how. And I'll do it.
Repeat you "know how" another time, and I think you nailed it!

Sydney's problem...well, among many other much larger things...is that he isn't doing anything but preach to the choir. Who came up with this strategy?

Oh, that's right. Rove did, and Schmidt is reading from his playbook. Except that A) Rove was never so shit-all stupid as to make the missteps the Schmidt campaign has made, and B) the electorate is wildly different this year.

The Republican party--God love 'em, I would take a bullet for 'em--will face a day of reckoning in about a month's time. I hope they shed their far right wing, but in all honesty, I wouldn't be bothered if they just went away for a good long while.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #51
fluid.forty.one

mccain flies about as well as a penguin
Old 10-11-2008, 03:55 AM   #52
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6YKOkfFsE

I'd rep McCain if I could. Americans need to get it straight and quit being scared and letting fear run their whole lives. It's a difference of philosophy and background but there's nothing to be afraid of.