Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #121
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the Birthday boys we got a victory. I am hearing that Dirk dedicated this game to BGMav and DHWStart.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #122
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Dirk Nowitzki is still a threat.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #123
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

It really pisses me off that espn hardly even reported this feat. Just a casual small snippet of footage.
I guarantee if it had been Carmello or Wade or LBJ they would go on and on about it.

-rant over - i feel better now
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #124
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Rediculously awesome game by Dirk. Cuban needs to do everything possible to get this guy a championship.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #125
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
held the opponent to 85 points
This was the biggest thing for us - it wasn't all +1's by Dirk, but also some great stops on the other end of the floor...

Yesterday Fish was talking about how the Mavs are trying to "win ugly" more this season... We definitely uglied it up on defense during that stretch and it played out in our favor - there were several key stops by Kidd/Marion/Damp that allowed Dirk to keep whittling away on offense...

Great all-around team effort to close out the game - that's how contenders finish...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-04-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #126
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

This team is playing with an attitude, while also tapping into their vast amount of offensive skills.

Looking forward to this style of play uniting all of us Mavs fans!!!

It's early ... but again, this is ride worth enjoying!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #127
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I read somewhere Dirk tied the record for ft's made in a qtr. with 14. But I dk if that's correct.
That's correct. Dirk tied the NBA record for most FT's made in one quarter with 14. Some players have achieved that so far. Michael Jordan (twice), Adrian Dantley, Rick Barry, Pete Maravich and Johnny Newman.

Dirk could have tied the record of Wilt Chamberlain for most points in the 4th quarter. Kidd inbounced the ball to Terry on the last possession before Dirk went out. Terry got fouled and made both FT's. I would not have been surprised if Dirk had made both of them, too.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 11-04-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #128
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story btw. Yesterday, during the 3rd quarter, i started walking around in my appartment and i suddenly noticed there was something frollicking around in my right sock. I first thought it was a gum, thought i usually don´t spit used bubble gum on the floor and step on it.
And then i discovered a 1 Cent coin. In germany it means luck when you find a 1 Cent coin somewhere on the street.
How it managed to get there... no clue.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #129
OttoOC

OttoOC is on a distinguished road

I might be able to put the 4th quarter up on YouTube if anyone wants. I'd have to either edit it a bit or two part it though.
OttoOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #130
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoOC View Post
I might be able to put the 4th quarter up on YouTube if anyone wants. I'd have to either edit it a bit or two part it though.
I'd love that. Please and thank you.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #131
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Doesn't matter if you'd take LeBron, Kobe, Wade etc... In their case and if possible, the ESPN section would enshrine such a performance into the HoF.

Dirk has no support by the media, because he's not interesting for them. He will never get the same credits like KB, LBJ, Duncan, Garnett or anyone else of the star-players. Who is he? In their opinion, he's a a lanky, white, tall European-guy who is shooting the three and using the jumpshot. Dirk ain't a screamer. Dirk ain't tough. He has no street cred. He isn't a thug. He goes about his business the best way he can. Dirk would never say that he's the best player in the world -> http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/wh...t-ar48724.html

Dirk doesn't get arrested and hasn't been accused of anything besides being in the gym too much. Dirk isn't going to give many hot-sports-opinions about other players or get in many fights. Who truly despises Dirk? Simply: That isn't sexy for the media and thus, they don't favour him and many fans have a bad impression of him.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #132
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I'd love that. Please and thank you.
Give me a while.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #133
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just put Dirk's made shots. But even that might be a two parter.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #134
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Just put Dirk's made shots. But even that might be a two parter.
I'd like to include as much as possible to get in both A) the futility that carried over early in the 4th and B) everything else Dirk did in the quarter (assists/rebounds/defense/etc)

We'll see what I can do with YouTube's limitations.

Last edited by OttoOC; 11-04-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #135
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Give me a while.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPt...eature=channel

someone beat you to it (unless thats you).

I cant help but smile every time he hits that three.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #136
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPt...eature=channel

someone beat you to it (unless thats you).

I cant help but smile every time he hits that three.
Nope, not me, but that looks almost exactly like what I was going to do. Did a search earlier and didn't see it, good find.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #137
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Catch it before Dave does

http://videodownloader.ch/
Old 11-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #138
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, not me, but that looks almost exactly like what I was going to do. Did a search earlier and didn't see it, good find.
It's difficult to watch basketball at 15fps. If you can do better, please do.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #139
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
It's difficult to watch basketball at 15fps. If you can do better, please do.
It's tough to do much better with YouTube and something that big in file size.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #140
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Avalon View Post
Wow indeed

Was it just me or did Dirk actually looked like a power forward in that final run and played like a leader? Wow have we not seen that in so long, looked so awesome.

Now my only question, will we be tired tomorrow or this win will help for a good night sleep?
What in the hell are you talking about? Do you not watch Mavericks basketball? Was last night the first time you'd watched Nowitzki play since his rookie season?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #141
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's pretty bad when a much less b'ball intelligent member of the board starts to rag on a far suprerior basketball mind.. it's even worse when you join in on it to rag on the member that's far more b'ball intelligent.

Think about it..

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-04-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #142
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
What in the hell are you talking about? Do you not watch Mavericks basketball? Was last night the first time you'd watched Nowitzki play since his rookie season?
I drink too much, sorry. Not what i technically meant to say, but lets forget it.

anyways if anyone wants a good quality download of the whole 4th qtr, here ya go. Was uploaded by Jeffatvalleyranch from the DB forums.

Right click download
http://astroforecast.org:8080/Mavs_Jazz_4th.avi

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 11-04-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #143
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's pretty bad when a much less b'ball intelligent member of the board starts to rag on a far suprerior basketball mind.. it's even worse when you join in on it to rag on the member that's far more b'ball intelligent.

Think about it..
You're pretty full of yourself for a guy who doesn't post shit about basketball anymore...

Old 11-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #144
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Finally, and I think very importantly...to me, it was JJB who set the tone that led to the comeback.
My, how history tends to repeat itself.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #145
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's tough to do much better with YouTube and something that big in file size.
Youtube's limit is 2GB and 11 minutes per file. So you have the luxury to double the resolution if you want to prevent blurriness in the upload.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #146
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My, how history tends to repeat itself.
Alright, then. If Terry knocks down the tech, what is the play of the game?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #147
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Alright, then. If Terry knocks down the tech, what is the play of the game?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 AM   #148
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If all you can do is roll your eyes at that, BigFish, I can't help you. You don't have near enough imagination to continue this conversation.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #149
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Apparently his unforgettable 4th quarter is forgotten now, since we lost tonight and people around here love to focus on the negative.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #150
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Not to be completely late to the party, but I was in attendance for my first game of the season against the Jazz. I wanted to leave with about 10 minutes to go in the 4th because the team obviously sucked and the crowd was abysmal. Quietest I've ever heard the AAC.

Then came the barrage by Dirk and it became the loudest I'd ever heard it in the AAC.

It was amazing. Dirk is something we should all praise for many reason, the biggest being that he's one of the best basketball players ever.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #151
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Think about it..
Anger management.

Think about it...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:01 AM   #152
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

The lack or respect the Mavs get from the NBA is just crazy at this point....ok we all know about Dirk's big game against the Jazz and his 29 points in a quarter and 40 points for the entire game....ok Brandon Jennings from the Bucks had the same kind of game Dirk had by getting 29 points in a quarter and 55 points for the enitre game, Jennings make's the front page of NBA.com but when Dirk did it you had to skip a few pages to read about it....that's Sterns NBA for ya.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #153
chumdawg
Guru

In all fairness, Dirk has a freakin' MVP to his name. Greatness from him from does not come as a surprise. His quarter was certainly very nice...but a babyface doing it--and on the road to 55 points, no less--is simply more newsworthy.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:54 AM   #154
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Let's face it. Dirk has never scored 55 in a game.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:26 AM   #155
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors in state of mental illness.

So to count Jennings numbers right, u should reduce it at least for 20 points.

55 against Warriors are like 30-35 against any other team.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #156
Underdog

Quote:
Let's face it. Dirk has never scored 55 in a game.
Almost - he scored 53 against the Rockets back in December, 2004...

(not to mention the 50 he dropped against Phoenix in the playoffs...)

Last edited by Underdog; 11-15-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #157
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has scored 50 three times. Not many 7 footers ever get 50. Plenty of guards do.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #158
badfish22
Golden Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp5A...ture=subtivity

great vid

Tags
dirk is the greatest, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, epic..., got a bit fluffy in here, jjbwonthegame!