Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-14-2023, 04:49 PM   #1
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default Mavs are fined 750k for tanking

I?ve been a Mavs fan for a long time and I totally agree with the fine. I don?t care about other teams but what they did was quit. It was so sickening to watch. Yes, they would not have made it anyway but the attitude is all wrong. Didn?t they know they had a Slovenia night?

Its so sad that Mavs don?t have their head screwed on correctly. Not a winning attitude at all. Not a fighter or competitor mindset.

Mave should be penalized heavily. As a fan, I totally lost interest after they did that. Mavericks are not quitters. Well, I hope thought they weren?t. I rather cheer for a team that plays hard and never gives up.
Old 04-14-2023, 04:56 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I like it.

Taking the pick would be hurting us, the fans, and players like Luka who did nothing wrong.

Instead, they hit Cuban in the pocketbook. I like it.

Plus we never would have gotten fined if Kidd wasn't a colossal idiot. Kidd f@#ks up and talks about it. NBA doesn't mind if it's obvious, but you don't talk about it. Kidd talks about it. What is that going to do to Cuban-Kidd's relationship?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 05:58 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

But it doesn't get Kidd fired which means we are even more screwed with Cuban than we thought.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote