Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #41
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
I just hope the German doesn't run out of gas come playoff time
Running out of gas? He's just filling up his tank right now... with high octane premium fuel!
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #42
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
We really need to add another "must guard" player to this team. If Dirk is having an off night this team is basically screwed. I just hope the German doesn't run out of gas come playoff time because we won't even be able to keep a series competitive. Although I have some hope that Dirk is going to serve up some Spur ass (we WILL have the 7th seed and play the sorry ass Spurs).
Dude we should of traded Howard for Salmons.

Omg Salmons is owning now that he is on a better team.
Trust me im watching all his games and his team is beating the lakers atm.

watch it http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5387.html

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 03-21-2009 at 08:11 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:19 PM   #43
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Jeff Foster, you just got Dirked

(thanks Ty for the photo)
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #44
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I love how he always shoots with his finger pointing up.

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 03-21-2009 at 08:22 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #45
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
I love how he always shoots with his finger pointing up.
I think he is directing the ball to go in. May be some German voodoo
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #46
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
I think he is directing the ball to go in. May be some German voodoo
Yah I noticed it during the 3pt contest.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #47
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanna post on the feeling I have of someone getting Dirked down tonight!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk = clutch...again