Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-29-2007, 08:26 AM   #2001
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'm quite certain that is not where that dong goes....

I don't wanna know the answer.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #2002
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I don't wanna know the answer....but I do have a follow up question: How can I make a baby when I'm all alone in this world?
oh boy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #2003
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike

Quote:
I don't wanna know the answer....but I do have a follow up question: How can I make a baby when I'm all alone in this world?

oh boy!
Put your pants back on...........
....that wasn't an invitation, and I didn't say any of that!
I've been misquoted.......

.......say, what the hell is going on here?
Old 10-29-2007, 12:23 PM   #2004
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Put your pants back on...........
....that wasn't an invitation, and I didn't say any of that!
I've been misquoted.......

.......say, what the hell is going on here?
Baby, I'll flip the light switch and be inside of you before it even gets dark
Disturbing.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:04 PM   #2005
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Quote:
Baby, I'll flip the light switch and be inside of you before it even gets dark
Disturbing..... sign me up (the light switch is to the left of the door when you enter my room)!
Speaking of disturbing....
Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #2006
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Speaking of disturbing....I can't stop making out with my dog
that is gross

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #2007
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Speaking of disturbing....I can't stop making out with my dog
Try rubbing peanut butter on your ball sac, to re-direct the dogs attention away from your mouth. It works every time.
Neither of you should be allowed to own pets.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #2008
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Neither of you should be allowed to own pets...you don't love 'em hard enough.
"hard enough"?

Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 PM   #2009
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
"hard enough"?

not yet, baby.... keep going....
keep going...? I'm going to keep going until I am long long gone (and then wash my eyes with lye)
Old 10-29-2007, 03:35 PM   #2010
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
keep going...? This thread is over 2000 posts long now!!!
I know, it's great isn't it?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:01 AM   #2011
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, it's great isn't it? I went out and bought the new Playgirl to celebrate!
odd.....
Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 AM   #2012
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
odd.....personally I'm a barnlife fan.
is that even a real mag?

Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 AM   #2013
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Have you ever made love to a Jack-o-lanterns' eye socket?
Sir!! Please remove yourself from this forum at once!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 AM   #2014
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Sssssssssssssssir!! Please remove yourself from my lap at once!
I told myself I was done with this thread. Thanks for reminding me why.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:53 AM   #2015
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You know sike, jack-o-lanterns have two eyes....if you know what I'm getting at
The holidays always bring out the worst in people....
Old 10-30-2007, 10:26 AM   #2016
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I always bring out the worst in people....
always?

Old 10-30-2007, 10:34 AM   #2017
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Is it just not okay for ME to cuss? I'm wondering why certain posters are allowed to post as they please, and other people's posts are edited. Any clarification on that would be greatttttttt.
You know, its odd how much your postings in this thread have sorta taperd off, but.....
Is the answer to your question crystal clear enough yet....?
Old 10-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #2018
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
GO TO HELL!!!!!
Although that's not really a "cuss" word, it is not very nice. And as your friendly neighborhood moderator I would request that you show a little more class than that.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:58 AM   #2019
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
bla bla bla bla..... as your friendly neighborhood moderator I would request bla bla bla bla BLA
Yeah?

F**k you and you s**t-swilling mother-f***ing p**syness. A***ole d**k-nosed sh**head.

I 'll show you where you can put your ******** moderating stick, you **** **** ******* and another thing....

f*** off!!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM   #2020
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Yeah? I eat boogers.
Congratulations?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:26 PM   #2021
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm in love with my wife!... Any Congratulations?
I really don't think that is something to expect praise for, U2

Old 10-31-2007, 09:58 AM   #2022
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
I'm in love with my wife!... Any Congratulations?
I really don't think that is something to expect praise for, U2.
In fact, I find it downright disgusting, girls are icky.
Harsh!

Last edited by mcsluggo; 10-31-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:00 AM   #2023
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Oh... his wife is a girl? That's kind of depressing.
Depressing in what way?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 AM   #2024
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'll tell you what's depressing....Women.

Depressing to my penis that is.
I hope you don't answer the door while the kids are trick or treating.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:32 AM   #2025
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah?

F**k you and you s**t-swilling mother-f***ing p**syness. A***ole d**k-nosed sh**head.

I 'll show you where you can put your ******** moderating stick, you **** **** ******* and another thing....

f*** off!!

jesus, that guy might be legally retarded.

Last edited by MavsX; 10-31-2007 at 11:37 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #2026
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
I might be legally retarded.
you should get tested

Old 10-31-2007, 01:51 PM   #2027
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you should get tested for the hiv, and put some locks on your windows, bc I just couldn't resist the temptation when you're in there all alone
"the hiv" ?
Old 10-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #2028
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
"the hiv" thats what I've got!
having a good day I see

Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 PM   #2029
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i got that.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:08 PM   #2030
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
i got that, i got it from my cousin Barney
You disgust me.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 PM   #2031
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You disgust me, U2.
are you girls fighting again?

Old 11-01-2007, 07:37 AM   #2032
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
You disgust me.

i fart in your general direction.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:25 AM   #2033
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
i queef in your general direction.
That was crass and vulgar.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #2034
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
I like penis!

SIR!, get the hell out of here!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #2035
MavsX
Diamond Member

i'm sorry for calling you retarded mcsluggo..

although it was funny.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:18 PM   #2036
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
i'm sorry for always acting retarded, mcsluggo..

although it is funny.
Why appologize to me, specifically?

(I'm sure your mom is off quietly crying somewhere over this issue)
Old 11-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #2037
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry about that thing with the banana and the snorkel and the pipe cleaners and that horse.
Why appologize to me, specifically?

I'm sure my mom is off quietly crying somewhere over what you two did.
Yikes.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #2038
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm looking for a Crumple-Horned Snorcack. So let me know if you find one. I'm off to get rid of the Nargles in my underwear.
Let me guess who your favorite character is...
Old 11-02-2007, 11:35 AM   #2039
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Let me guess who your favorite character is...I like Megatron
well, he IS cool...

Old 11-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #2040
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
well, he IS cool...If you you are a sissified underoos-wearing pantywaste
Was that nice?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!