Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2008, 08:08 AM   #81
Willstar

Willstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
well it's actually a good thing I want Dirk hurt, that means he is still good, so if he is hurt Decmeber 18th till December 20th it would be great. That or all the other mavs just all suck that one day would be swell, you got to understand what I am saying I sure you guys love when you play Nash and his team and win, same would go for Kidd coming back and losing
everytime you type something i cant believe you live in the usa

Willstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 AM   #82
Willstar

Willstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Great. Now you pissed him off.

39 points.

Dirk reads this forum you jackasses.
thats exactly what it thought during the game against phoenix
who knows maybe he does and he was pissed cause the forum only looks at numbers and doesnt care
if he plays smarter or not. so he showed us.

Willstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #83
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

As someone already said earlier, this is the smartest Dirk has ever played. I think he is fine and once the playoffs roll around he will be in full Dirk mode, just like last year.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:30 AM   #84
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well it's actually a good thing I want Dirk hurt
UD, can you post the teddy bear scissors pick?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #86
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That picture is greatness.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #87
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

the picture kind of reminds me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub14_iNzt9w

the Dirk looks like a soft teddy bear, no joke I thought that for a few years, he reminds me of a teddy
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #88
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ How are you 20 years old?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 12-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #89
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not even a Dirk fan and I know Dirk cares. Hopefully he gets hurt December 18th though, so I don't have to worry as much about that game
Come on. First think then post.

Prost !
Old 12-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #90
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the picture kind of reminds me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub14_iNzt9w

the Dirk looks like a soft teddy bear, no joke I thought that for a few years, he reminds me of a teddy
Bears are no laughing matter.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #91
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
^ How are you 20 years old?
Turns out those tests to cryogenically freeze the brain while letting the body develop were way more successful than previously thought possible.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #92
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well it's actually a good thing I want Dirk hurt, that means he is still good, so if he is hurt Decmeber 18th till December 20th it would be great. That or all the other mavs just all suck that one day would be swell, you got to understand what I am saying I sure you guys love when you play Nash and his team and win, same would go for Kidd coming back and losing
Seriously, just stop. STOP. I am sick of reading your ridiculous posts. I hope Kidd breaks his legs, I hope Dirk gets injured. How freaking juvenile is that?

And it's not a good thing about you wanting Dirk or Jason to be hurt. If you don't like the Mavs and can't stand Jason Kidd or Mark Cuban, THEN STOP FREAKING WATCHING THEM! It's that simple. Quit whining about how Jason bailed on the team, and how you think you like him or you don't like him. Get the f*ck over it already.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #93
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Turns out those tests to cryogenically freeze the brain while letting the body develop were way more successful than previously thought possible.
haha.... I love you.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #94
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope for your sake you are hot.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:46 PM   #95
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Can we close and dump this ?
Old 12-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #96
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl4134 View Post
Seriously, just stop. STOP. I am sick of reading your ridiculous posts. I hope Kidd breaks his legs, I hope Dirk gets injured. How freaking juvenile is that?

And it's not a good thing about you wanting Dirk or Jason to be hurt. If you don't like the Mavs and can't stand Jason Kidd or Mark Cuban, THEN STOP FREAKING WATCHING THEM! It's that simple. Quit whining about how Jason bailed on the team, and how you think you like him or you don't like him. Get the f*ck over it already.
You are awesome.

I would pay to see you fight her during halftime of a Nets-Mavs game!!

I would like to stand behind you and move your arms in a punching motion towards her face only because it's sorta wrong for a guy to hit a chick...even tho in this case I think God would look the other way! I rest my case.

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-05-2008 at 07:10 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #97
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You are awesome.

I would like to stand behind you and move your arms in a punching motion towards her face only because it's sorta wrong for a guy to hit a chick...even tho in this case I think God would look the other way! I rest my case.
now why would anyone in there right mind go to a Nets-Mavs game to fight? I've seen them kick people out for cursing, so people fighting would prob get arrested, but your welcome to punch me, I don't care I know who to take a hit, punch, etc. i go to concerts in NJ and go in the pits and some are wild. I've hit my chin hard on rock stairs and needed stitches and never got them and couldn't eat anything for two days besides soup because I couldn't chew. I've had everything and anything happen to me were I should have gone to the docttor or hospital and didn't so I can take a punch
Old 12-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #98
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are awesome.

Hmmm, I object this. Let ME do it
Old 12-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #99
mavsgirl4134

Quote:
now why would anyone in there right mind go to a Nets-Mavs game to fight? I've seen them kick people out for cursing, so people fighting would prob get arrested, but your welcome to punch me, I don't care I know who to take a hit, punch, etc. i go to concerts in NJ and go in the pits and some are wild. I've hit my chin hard on rock stairs and needed stitches and never got them and couldn't eat anything for two days besides soup because I couldn't chew. I've had everything and anything happen to me were I should have gone to the docttor or hospital and didn't so I can take a punch

I don't want to fight or argue with you. But geez, some of the stuff you say is just dumb.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #100
mavsgirl4134

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Hmmm, I object this. Let ME do it
I'm not sure I have a response to this. haha
Old 12-05-2008, 09:18 PM   #101
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are awesome.

Speaking of catfight. They replayed that old video where the two girls in the stands are talking about dirk and nashie. How one's better'n the other...when they jump up tear off their clothes and go at it. Then the cut to dirk and nashie smiling.

Sheesh....those were precious times. What am I talking about that was after nashie was gone. But funny.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 12-05-2008 at 09:18 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #102
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate basketballwhore25 with a passion.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #103
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl4134 View Post
I don't want to fight or argue with you. But geez, some of the stuff you say is just dumb.
I didn't think you wanted to fight or argue, what is the point to fight or argue, I was just saying that i could take punch if someone punch me because someone here said he'd stand behind you and swing your arms in a punching motion towards me. I'm a lover not a fighter, ask anyone who knows me in real life and they'll tell you I wouldn't hurt a fly, they would tell you to get away fast though if you got my pissed off because I can scream
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #104
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I can not believe someone would ever question if Dirk "cares". The dude cares more, and has tried harder than anyone that's ever come through Dallas. He not only has this city on his shoulders, he's got the weight of an entire country on his back. Questioning if Dirk cares? Please. Dirk cares...that you can be sure of.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."

Last edited by mary; 12-05-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: because people need to chill
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #105
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell has happened here?

Can we please take the pissing contest to PM's?

Thanks.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-05-2008 at 09:33 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #106
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
What the hell has happened here?

Can we please take the pissing contest to PM's?

Thanks.

SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #107
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

PM doesn't mean "Picture Messaging"

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #108
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk doesn't care so he decided not go for 50 and went for 46 instead.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #109
ty
Diamond Member

He doesn't care.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:38 AM   #110
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Maybe with his 33 points in a quarter Melo will be awarded with the player of the week. So Dirk´s 46 points will take the second place. After 2 titels within 3 weeks.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:55 AM   #111
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Carmelo shouldn't get the player of the week award IMO. Denver played only 2 games.

I think it should either go to Rudy Gay who averaged 24 for this week, but more importantly... Memphis went 3-0

or Dirk because he is the man.

Contact Me
Old 12-14-2008, 04:38 AM   #112
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
or Dirk because he is the man.

that's enough reason for him to win.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #113
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Maybe with his 33 points in a quarter Melo will be awarded with the player of the week. So Dirk´s 46 points will take the second place. After 2 titels within 3 weeks.
Melo's 33 in 1 quarter was amazing, but he still only ended up with 45 points for the game - Dirk scored 46...

45 < 46

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #114
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The two losses in the win streak was the day after Dirk won the award. Dirk might not want the award considering Denver is coming to town.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:29 AM   #115
alby
Guru

Dirk's scoring numbers are back to pre-Avery days.

Contact Me
Old 12-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #116
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
pre-Avery days.
Ugh...wasted years...

Old 12-15-2008, 01:53 PM   #117
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk's scoring numbers are back to pre-Avery days.
uh i love to bash avery as much as the next guy but we seem to be forgetting dirks highest scoring days were with avery...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #118
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough

Dirk knows how to save a life.
greensborohill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:34 PM   #119
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensborohill View Post
Dirk is life.
fixed.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #120
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
uh i love to bash avery as much as the next guy but we seem to be forgetting dirks highest scoring days were with avery...
Höh?? During his three years with Avery (I don't count that 18 games stint in 04-05) he had his highest point production in a season, that's right, but that was just in the first complete season with Avery. In that span Avery didn't rule Dirk so much like he did later. After that his scoring shrank from 26,6 to 24,6 and finally 23,6. Thus I think alby was right

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuz i said it it's right, dirk = the awesomeness, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, got a bit fluffy in here, obvious dirk fans unite!, teddy bear scissors, thread diarrhea