Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
They didn't say anything because they where to busy talking about Lebron and how would he do if he played in the NFL, I changed the channel after that because I couldn't take the Lebron love from ESPN anymore.
huh?

From the beginning of the 4th to the end of OT, all Mark Jackson talked about was how unstoppable Dirk was and how Rick shouldn't go away from him at all.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #42
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The good guys won - Dirk was the man in the white hat...
Wat ?

I´m going to download and watch it afterwards. No choice here.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #43
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
yes.
Okk...if the JJB homers are going to try and spin things.

1. I never blamed JJB for all the Mavs short comings, in fact I said he had a nice game.
2. What are you talking about JJB drawing fouls? He had no ft's. He drew one charge.
3. I never said I expected him to shut down Hill all game, I said Hill dominated him AT TIMES. JJB didn't guard him all game. Hill didn't really do much with anyone else on him.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 AM   #44
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
huh?

From the beginning of the 4th to the end of OT, all Mark Jackson talked about was how unstoppable Dirk was and how Rick shouldn't go away from him at all.
I think he's talking about Sports Center.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 AM   #45
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are so insanely deep that no team looks unbeatable anymore. If you can beat the Spurs without Marion, Howard, and Damp then you can beat anyone. Oh and killing the Lakers at Staples is still win of the season.

Of course Ginflopli gets injured again....just in the nick of time not to get embarrassed.

There is absolutely nothing sports related like watching a Mavs game in person. The crowd is really into this season. I just love the new jumbotron.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-19-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: drinking
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #46
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?
Might not be. but why spent most of your post bashing JJB when the guy played actually a good game.

Reading your commentaries I think you have never played or observe any basketball.

Good win by the Mavs....peace
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Dirk can guard Duncan a bit.. Duncan could never guard Dirk at any point in his career.. well, maybe Dirk's rookie year. Also, Dirk was always better at guarding KG than KG was at guarding Dirk. I suppose that's an unfair comparison considering how much better of an offensive player Dirk is than KG has ever been at any point in his career.
I have always noted this. He can give them fits on both ends. I find it interesting since he is such a "bad" defensive player...etc, etc, etc.

Dirk is playing MVP style ball right now.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #48
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
let's not forget 17 and 11 from Gooden..
+3 blks

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Dirk is playing MVP style ball right now.
this.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

would have liked to See Kidd run the show a little more than JJ in the fourth...anyone know why JJ is allowed to dribble and dribble when we've got arguably one of the 5 greatest pgs of all time in the corner? *this is not a JJ hate post...just a JKidd love post*

Old 11-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #51
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There is absolutely nothing sports related like watching a Mavs game in person. The crowd is really into this season. I just love the new jumbotron.
I was there too

My voice is gonna be gone tomorrow. I yelled pretty much from 3 minutes of the 4th quarter on.

Dirk is a beast. That tip in was unfreaking real. When Jet missed that shot I was pissed but then out of the corner of my eye I see Dirk fly in for the tip.
What a hero

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #52
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Dirk was amazing! He was just unstoppable...

By the way, Dirk is a "trending" topic on Twitter. Everyone is talking about him.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:33 AM   #53
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
I was there too

My voice is gonna be gone tomorrow. I yelled pretty much from 3 minutes of the 4th quarter on.
I find that I don't yell much at all...I do clap, but I mostly just intensely watch the game...I'm probably not much fun to sit next to.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #54
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Dirk was amazing! He was just unstoppable...

By the way, Dirk is a "trending" topic on Twitter. Everyone is talking about him.
Explain this to the non-tweeting newbs.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #55
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Okk...if the JJB homers are going to try and spin things.

1. I never blamed JJB for all the Mavs short comings, in fact I said he had a nice game.
2. What are you talking about JJB drawing fouls? He had no ft's. He drew one charge.
3. I never said I expected him to shut down Hill all game, I said Hill dominated him AT TIMES. JJB didn't guard him all game. Hill didn't really do much with anyone else on him.
That,s my point your basketball IQ is zero....when you draw a foul you don't shoot free throws...unless you are in the penalty...please tell me you forget to edit your post......I'm out
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #56
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't believe he has a TO in either of his 40 point games this year. That's just unfreaking believable.
Dirk is just the man! That's incredible efficiency! And if the espn-boxscore is correct, we had only 5 turnovers as a team. I remember we had already 3 turnovers at halftime, and if I'm correct two more in the first 6 minutes of the third - that would mean the Mavs didn't turn the ball over from that point on.
Unfreaking believable!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #57
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
would have liked to See Kidd run the show a little more than JJ in the fourth...anyone know why JJ is allowed to dribble and dribble when we've got arguably one of the 5 greatest pgs of all time in the corner? *this is not a JJ hate post...just a JKidd love post*
You didn't extol JJB. Negative rep. And your license to watch basketball has been revoked.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #58
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
That,s my point your basketball IQ is zero....when you draw a foul you don't shoot free throws...unless you are in the penalty...please tell me you forget to edit your post......I'm out
Lmao, when you draw a foul you don't shoot ft's? I hope this is just a language barrier. You know what a shooting foul is right? I don't recall JJB racking up copious personal fouls on anyone...

Last edited by CadBane; 11-19-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #59
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, many of Kidd's assists are just throw the ball to Dirk. Sometimes, you need a PG that can break down the defense a little bit with the intent to score. That is not Kidd. But yeah, JJ can get carried away and sometimes make poor decisions. But, Kidd can be rendered rather useless offensively at times.. It really doesn't take much for a PG to just dump the ball to Dirk and rack up the assist totals. With that being said, it's nice having a PG that is smart enough to get the ball to dirk on a regular basis.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #60
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

Quote:
I think they do it mostly to conserve his energy. Kidd was chasing RJ around screens and defending him in the post for much of his 45 minutes on the floor. JJB brought the ball up the floor and then they ran their half-court sets as usual.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #61
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
that being said, it's nice having a PG that is smart enough to get the ball to dirk on a regular basis.
bingo.

I do wish Kidd could run a more effective PandR with Dirk...but just isn't enough of threat to score if he had to take a dribble.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #62
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Explain this to the non-tweeting newbs.
Twitter has "trends" which basically tells the members which topic/person/event is being discussed the most by the members. Right now, he is on the list because everyone is talking about how great Dirk was and his 41 points.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:41 AM   #63
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
I think they do it mostly to conserve his energy. Kidd was chasing RJ around screens and defending him in the post for much of his 45 minutes on the floor. JJB brought the ball up the floor and then they ran their half-court sets as usual.
I mean specifically in the 4th and at the key moments.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only JJB anal stuffing going on is between you and him big guy.

I said JJB had a solid game overall. Personally, I prefer if players have good games more than 10% of the time. That's just me though. It's pretty sad that when JJB has a decent game you herald him like he's Lebron.
If your idea of saying he had a solid game overall is to bitch and moan all the time, like a New Jersey housewife, then yeah, I guess you did.

Your irrational hard-on for JJB is bringing the level of discourse on this board down several notches. It would be one thing if you were right. It would be another thing if you were wrong, but that was kinda hard to tell. But you are dead wrong, and it is obvious to tell, which makes it near on painful to read anything you say.

Take your Nervous Nancy paranoia somewhere else, bro.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #65
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You didn't extol JJB. Negative rep. And your license to watch basketball has been revoked.
You aren't the judge of me!!

HE IS VVV

Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #66
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

thank you ESPN360! i can watch the replay of this game! WOOOOO
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:51 AM   #67
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

Quote:
Personally, I prefer if players have good games more than 10% of the time. That's just me though.
the standards based on which jjb is judged by some people are becoming ridiculous.

it is not jjb's fault that players with skills like brandon jenning can abuse him, and it is also not jjb's fault that he's been put in the situation where he had to play such high minutes and expose his weaknesses.

he is a solid backup pg, and may remain that for his career. but at a time when all healthy mavs players must step up and go extra miles to help the team win, that is exactly what jjb delivered, with flying colors. and he's done that with hearts and determinations. and yet people keep saying he sucks? whom do you think he is? lebron?

i hope soon the mavs team can become healthy enough, and players like booby improve enough so that jjb can get back to playing the role he is best fit for: a backup pg. but whenever his number is called out of necessity, he has been delivering to the best of his ability, and often times more than we fans have the right to demand from someone like him.

Last edited by sike; 11-19-2009 at 01:51 AM.
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #68
pepe

Quote:
Lmao, when you draw a foul you don't shoot ft's? I hope this is just a language barrier. You know what a shooting foul is right? I don't recall JJB racking up copious personal fouls on anyone...
No a language barrier my friend....should I write draw a charge foul...I though that was the topic.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #69
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcat View Post

he is a solid backup pg
I completely agree with this. He is a solid to good back up pg.

Lets also remember the situation tonight, with Howard, Marion, and Damp out...Carlisle had to dig deep. And say what you will about the tiny 3 guard line (I can't stand it on principle), it had brought some big buckets this season thus far.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #70
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Me to spur fans (there were plenty of them at the AAC) after Dirk hit the three:

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:56 AM   #71
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Me to spur fans (there were plenty of them at the AAC) after Dirk hit the three:

did you make sure that "this house is clear" before stopping? Spurs fans who dare to live in Dallas and then have the insanity to come into our house need a good "exercising".

Old 11-19-2009, 01:56 AM   #72
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
A whole lot of "Mama there goes that man!" It was some ridiculous manlove.
yep, Mark Jackson is really a good commentator have always liked him
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:57 AM   #73
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
huh?

My bad I thought that person was talking about what they said about Dirk on Sportscenter.

Last edited by Thomas86; 11-19-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:58 AM   #74
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
yep, Mark Jackson is really a good commentator have always liked him
did anyone else notice him absolutely butcher Roddy's name? Pretty funny.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #75
CadBane
Banned

I want the Hubie-JVG combo, it's like the ultimate odd couple. You can play a drinking game with how many times Hubie says "Now come on now...". But you'd died of alcohol poisoning after the first quarter.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:00 AM   #76
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How ironic that you questioned pepe's reading comprehension, when you are the one with the epic fail. He was talking about drawing offensive fouls.

Let me slow this down for you so that we can all be sure you comprehend. When you draw an offensive foul, it means that you are playing defense (that means that the other team has the ball, and is trying to put it in the basket on your side of the court) and that you stake a claim to a position on the floor that the offensive player (he's the one who is trying to put it in the basket you are defending) would like to gain, and that offensive player (again, guy with the ball) does something he shouldn't, according to the rules (like run you over, or shove you out of the way). In a sense, you "induce" (cause) the offensive player to commit a foul...which is how we come to the phrase "draw a foul."

Read it a few times, to be sure you get it. Once you master this, we can move on to other things.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:03 AM   #77
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
How ironic that you questioned pepe's reading comprehension, when you are the one with the epic fail. He was talking about drawing offensive fouls.

Let me slow this down for you so that we can all be sure you comprehend. When you draw an offensive foul, it means that you are playing defense (that means that the other team has the ball, and is trying to put it in the basket on your side of the court) and that you stake a claim to a position on the floor that the offensive player (he's the one who is trying to put it in the basket you are defending) would like to gain, and that offensive player (again, guy with the ball) does something he shouldn't, according to the rules (like run you over, or shove you out of the way). In a sense, you "induce" (cause) the offensive player to commit a foul...which is how we come to the phrase "draw a foul."

Read it a few times, to be sure you get it. Once you master this, we can move on to other things.

You dumb MF'er, he didn't say anything about drawing an offensive foul. He said "drawing fouls". When you are fouled on offense, you say the player "drew a foul". It was just a miscommunication, but what he said was "drawing fouls". So if you're going to try and be a troll, at least don't be an illiterate one.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You dumb MF'er, he didn't say anything about drawing an offensive foul. He said "drawing fouls". When you are fouled on offense, you say the player "drew a foul". It was just a miscommunication, but what he said was "drawing fouls". So if you're going to try and be a troll, at least don't be an illiterate one.
It wasn't a miscommunication, it was poor reading comprehension on your part. As you noted, Barea didn't shoot any free throws. He didn't pick up any shooting fouls on the opposition. He did, however, draw an important offensive foul in the late stages. It was clear to everyone who watched the game what pepe meant. Except for you. And based on what you noted, you should have known better!

I don't know how anyone could communicate this any more clearly to you. If you will take your JJB rubber off, perhaps this wouldn't be such a problem.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #79
sike
The Preacha

you boys play nice...I'm too sleepy to watch the train wreck that is sure to insue.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:12 AM   #80
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because he cannot do much with it offensively. The defense knows he won't drive and kick, he can't make a layup or a tear-drop. JJB is a much,much better offensive point than jkiddo.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!