Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default GDT 2/24/10: L.A Lakers @ Dallas Mavericks 8 PM Central Time

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=300224006

Though they're certainly glad to have Kobe Bryant back, the Los Angeles Lakers fared well without him. They didn't even need a big game from their star to win their last matchup with the Dallas Mavericks.

Bryant, outstanding in his first game back from injury, looks to help the Lakers continue their success against the Mavericks as two of the Western Conference's top teams meet Wednesday night in Texas.

After missing five games with an ankle injury, Bryant hit a 3-pointer with 4.3 seconds left to lift Los Angeles (43-14) to a 99-98 win over Memphis on Tuesday night.

Bryant, who also tied the game on a 3-pointer with 54 seconds remaining, finished with 32 points including the Lakers' final nine.

"It's fun," he said. "It's my responsibility to make plays down the stretch. I enjoy it."

The stellar performance followed his longest absence in five years. Bryant hadn't played since Feb. 5, but the Lakers managed to go 4-1 without him.

The 12-time All-Star was held to 10 points against the Mavericks (36-21) on Jan. 13, but the Lakers got 22 points and 11 rebounds from Andrew Bynum in a 100-95 road victory. The only time Bryant scored fewer points this season was when he had five in a 99-97 win over Charlotte on Feb. 3.

Bryant is averaging 15.0 points -- 13 below his season average -- and shooting 40.5 percent in three games against the Mavericks this season. Still, Los Angeles has won two of those contests, eight of the last nine in the series and three straight in Dallas.

The Lakers have also won seven of their last eight road games overall.

Dallas will be sporting a different look this time, though. This will be the teams' first meeting since the Mavs acquired Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson in a Feb. 13 trade with Washington. The 7-foot Haywood could be especially valuable against the Lakers, who sport two of the league's top 7-footers in Bynum and Pau Gasol.

The Mavs had envisioned using Haywood and Erick Dampier at the same time against the league's bigger lineups, but Dampier dislocated a finger in a 99-86 loss to Oklahoma City three days after Haywood's acquisition and is expected to miss another 2-4 weeks. Haywood has not disappointed as the new starting center, averaging 11.2 points, 11.0 rebounds and 2.4 blocks in five games with the Mavs, who are 4-0 with him in the starting lineup.

He tied his career high with 20 rebounds Monday night as Dallas beat Indiana 91-82. Haywood added three blocks to anchor a defense that was struggling before the trade.

In five games since the deal, Dallas has held each opponent under 100 points. The Mavs' previous eight opponents had all reached the century mark.

"The guy has rejuvenated himself," Dallas guard Jason Terry said of Haywood. "It's funny. When you're on a losing team, people don't see what kind of talent you have. Now that he's with us, he's able to showcase his skills."
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

KICK THE EVER LOVING SH*T OUT OF THEM
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #3
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I second this statement
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #4
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Beat. Them. Mercilessly.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #5
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I second that emotion.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to echo those thoughts, but temper them with realistic expectations:

BE COMPETITIVE AND AT LEAST DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELVES ON NATIONAL TV!!!

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-24-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:36 AM   #7
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I second this statement
I third

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:56 AM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I'd like to echo those thoughts, but temper them with realistic expectations:

BE COMPETITIVE AND AT LEAST DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELVES ON NATIONAL TV!!!
Give me one reason why they wouldn't be? Josh ain't draining on the team no more.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:23 AM   #9
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

We are gonna win this game. I can feel it in my balls.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:29 AM   #10
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs! Rock the House!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Clash of the TITANS!

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #12
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

We got tough juice. Nuf said.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #13
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

We'll see how well Kobe's ankle holds up....

....after Haywood throws him 20 feet.

Go Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #14
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

just please please please please please please please please please please WIN!!! thats all i ask...
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #15
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully we can close out tonight unlike the Grizz last night, what a choke job! How many times can you go under a pick and get busted? 3 thats how many.

Send notice

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #16
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

i hope carlisle will put several bodies on kobe (butler, marion, stevenson), haywood will stay out of foul trouble and terry will make his shots...

GO MAVS!
41N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #17
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I definitely want to see the Kobe-Stevenson matchup. Hopefully DeShawn can get under his skin Big Time.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

This is a huge game really. We either stack up well against LA or we don't. Any team that plans on going to the Finals to face LeRondo is going to HAVE to beat LA in a 7-game series so getting a huge win against them the first time we play them with the team we are going to war with would be amazing, (minus Damp of course, who would help against them no doubt).

I don't quite feel the win in my balls as Bernie said, but I have confidence that this team is much improved and that the confidence we have built over the past 4 games will lead us to victory.

Lakers 99
Mavs 103
Old 02-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
We are gonna win this game. I can feel it in my balls.
Agreed.

I can feel it in your balls too.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-24-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #20
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Should be a really good game

GO MAVS
Old 02-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #21
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

This should be a good game, we've got a very good shot of winning. We've just gotta bring the intensity, and Im sure we will. Lets go Mavs!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #22
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs! Show no mercy!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #23
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I second that emotion.
Might as well, might as well

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb 24, 2010
L.A. Lakers @ Dallas--Ron Garretson, Eli Roe, Michael Smith

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs will make a statement tonight. Hell yes.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #25
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs lose.

Just kidding. Mavs win!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Agreed.

What? OMG

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #27
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we see the same Kidd we've been seeing for the last 4 games...and that Butler and Terry don't try to do too much!

That being said, I could see Pau giving Haywood fits (If Jermaine ONeal did...Pau can). I would really prefer Dirk on Pau. I think Dirk has him pretty well handled. But we'll see.

I like where our team is right now...but tonight is a wait and see for me. Its probably not fair all things considered, but this is serious proving ground.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 02-24-2010 at 11:31 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #28
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Agreed.

HELLO!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #29
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I like Butler on Kobe and Marion on Artest. The Lakers are better than any team against Dirk with Artest and Odom though and Dirk can't hide on the defense with having to guard Gasol.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #30
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Go Mavs!!!

This could get ugly if Haywood gets in foul trouble. But I feel a win coming too.

__________________________________________________ ________
(The Line I'm about to cross)

Still waiting for someone to feel it in my balls though.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #31
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

I HATE the lakers!!! Destroy them MAVS! Destroy them!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #32
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

Mavs gonna flush those purple back to L.A. and kobe will cry tonight

Mybe i'm too brutal, but i really hate Celtics, Lakers and Nuggets. And i want to see them suffer

Last edited by sike; 02-24-2010 at 01:35 PM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #33
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #34
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate games where its all about the refs

It will mostly depend if Haywood will be in foultrouble or isnt allowed to touch anyone without a foul. And since he is our only center i expect that Kobes plan is to drive, drive, drive. Hopefully Marion/Stevenson/Butler can make him work hard...

But we win, i can feel it in my wood :P

Last edited by sefant77; 02-24-2010 at 02:09 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #35
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

This makes me optimistic

Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #36
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Have Haywood attack Bynum send him to the bench early otherwise we get our throats stomped on... again...
Old 02-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #37
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I'm really worried about the lack of depth at the C position. But, lets go out and win this!!!!! GO MAVS!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #38
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

at home, its gonna be a good game!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #39
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

podcast with JKidd: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?...allsign=KESNFM

podcast with haymaker: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?...allsign=KESNFM

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #40
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Lets get it done Mavs

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!