Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Postgame Dirk@Blazers: Dirk wins

Postgame...

Great defense. Playoff defense.

Stevenson and Najera with some nice intense plays, i liked that.

And thats it. Our offense was horrible. Everyone except Dirk bricked like hell. The movement was horrible too.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-09-2010 at 11:58 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

very tough gritty win.

Dont let down v Queens tommorow
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
Obedon

Obedon is on a distinguished road

in comes blazers fans whining about refff~

they are everywhere in other bball forums...whining
Obedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Loved Najera play tonight; he definitely provided the intensity we needed....
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
very tough gritty win.

Dont let down v Queens tommorow
Kidd shouldn't play. Maybe Dirk, too. All around the league, people are resting up. I know we still want that 2 spot, but on the end of a back to back, playing Sacramento...but you have to give your 30 year old's some rest.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Credit to Dirk for Nutcheck time.
Jkidd did way more than his stats ever showed tonight.
Props to Butler/Stevenson for their job on Broy(held to 13pts)
Huge F. king 3 from Najera(also nice job ramping up the atmosphere)

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #7
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obedon View Post
in comes blazers fans whining about refff~

they are everywhere in other bball forums...whining
Seriously, that's gonna make me vomit. Last game against the Failblaizers we were f*cked up by the refs like hell and this time they got their own medicine. IMO they should STFU. Now they know how we felt last time. Sorry to be that harsh, but it's the truth. Whining, bitching etc. that they didn't get blatant homecooking this time.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #8
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Kidd shouldn't play. Maybe Dirk, too. All around the league, people are resting up. I know we still want that 2 spot, but on the end of a back to back, playing Sacramento...but you have to give your 30 year old's some rest.
If Kidd doesn't play Evans may have 40..... by halftime, Evans versus Booby or JJ would be very ugly
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #9
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

F*ck "rest". If you want that, secure home court and win the first round quickly.

And if you want even more rest, lose in the first round instead. Sheesh.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-10-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #10
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to let them play with extended rest...
Old 04-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #11
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

no rest. beat the queens, beat the clips, hopefully by the time we play the spurs the nuggets and jazz will have lost again and we will have clinched the 2 seed and then maybe we can rest 1 game.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #12
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
rest during playoffs. That's why they have days in between games. With 3 games to go, Playoffs already started baby. Get your popcorn ready

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #13
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I love you mavs
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #14
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

The reffing was definitely to our advantage, but that was like a playoff game. You whine, you lose. They did whine a lot and couldn't make any shots. Our defense was sharp and on offense Dirk really set the tone with aggressive moves, though he missed a ton of shots too. Najera was a bit dirty with that play against Howard, but you got to love his attitude, and he made that looong three. Good to know that he can hit the occasional open three. Kidd's shooting was awful, but other than that he played really smart. Also good, that we can win in this kind of hostile environment, that's where our playoff experience and veteran leadership should really give us an advantage. If we meet them in the first round, I am quite positive that we can beat them now.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #15
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

The tall white guy played pretty well... he should get more minutes...
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the idea of resting before the playoffs, but when you have the oldest team in the NBA, I understand it may be necessary. Not Dirk, I guess, but Kidd needs to get one of these next to games off. He's 37, and he was terrible tonight.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #17
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I've never been a fan of resting players. At least the Mavs anyway. It always seems to me that they lose their "groove" so to speak and it just always makes me nervous. I don't see why we would want to take a chance in resting anyone anyway. Too risky in my opinon.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #18
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoan-maverickII View Post
The tall white guy played pretty well... he should get more minutes...
I think once you start playing Najera for too many minutes, he loses his effectiveness.

Oh, wait, that's not who you meant, was it?
Old 04-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #19
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
F*ck "rest". If you want that, secure home court and win the first round quickly.

And if you want even more rest, lose in the first round instead. Sheesh.
Is that you dirk?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #20
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
I've never been a fan of resting players. At least the Mavs anyway. It always seems to me that they lose their "groove" so to speak and it just always makes me nervous. I don't see why we would want to take a chance in resting anyone anyway. Too risky in my opinon.
Agreed...I've never seen it help us...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:32 AM   #21
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
I'm not a big fan either, but 37 keeps popping up in my head. That's really old. Last time we rested Kidd, it worked out well. Anyway, Kidd doesn't really have a groove going right now...he was awful tonight, and my thought is anyway that giving him a break should help him recover and come back strong for our next game.

Dirk should play. Changed my mind about him needing rest. Give him light minutes if possible, but he has to play. He just has to.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Btw, Sefant77, I admit I mixed it up a bit. I checked it again and Dirk made his first four FT's against Denver before he missed his only one in the game. After this game, his streak stands at 55 FT's without a miss (not 59 as I thought). His record is 60 in a row. Yeah, I know Dirk and most of you are not interested in stats, but I will follow it though

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
If Kidd doesn't play Evans may have 40..... by halftime, Evans versus Booby or JJ would be very ugly
Stephenson wil play excellent D on Evans.
Kidd needs rest.
Dirk doesn't.
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #24
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Btw, Sefant77, I admit I mixed it up a bit. I checked it again and Dirk made his first four FT's against Denver before he missed his only one in the game. After this game, his streak stands at 55 FT's without a miss (not 59 as I thought). His record is 60 in a row. Yeah, I know Dirk and most of you are not interested in stats, but I will follow it though
Well, I know 17-17 in one game is ridiculous. And overall, the Mavs were 30-35. Imagine if JET hadn't bricked THREE free throws in under 10 attempts (5-8, was it?).
Old 04-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I find it very ironic that anyone who's a fan of a team with brandon roy on it can complain about officiating.

Every single shot he takes is with a single purpose: Get a foul called. He cares not if the shots go in. A successful attempt for him is measured only in fouls drawn, and all the ridiculous contorting and awkward lunging that comes with it. I hate watching him play (something that's remotely related to) basketball.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #26
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
Stephenson wil play excellent D on Evans.
Kidd needs rest.
Dirk doesn't.
Stevenson or Butler or JJ/Roddy with help...its not like there's much else to guard on that SAC roster, at least in the backcourt. Make sure Nocioni doesn't get a open look, and then you can focus on Evans 100%.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #27
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I find it very ironic that anyone who's a fan of a team with brandon roy on it can complain about officiating.

Every single shot he takes is with a single purpose: Get a foul called. He cares not if the shots go in. A successful attempt for him is measured only in fouls drawn, and all the ridiculous contorting and awkward lunging that comes with it. I hate watching him play (something that's remotely related to) basketball.
Do I sense just a little bit of exaggeration here?
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 AM   #28
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Highlight: Kidd kick back to Dirk, nails a 3, raises three fingers, looks at the crowd and goes "Sit down....."
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 AM   #29
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

as far as rest goes, i think giving Dirk around 20-25 minutes would be fine and giving Kidd an entire game off would be great. other than that, if you're not hurt then you need to be playing right now

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 AM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's a great stat.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #31
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Btw, when did Dirk get that streak of 60 in a row?
Old 04-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #32
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With your mom the other night.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #33
sefant77
Guru

Wasnt it 2007?
Old 04-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #34
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Game Reviews: Mavs ESPN Blog...

By Tim MacMahon
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The odds of Roddy Beaubois being part of the Mavs' playoff rotation get slimmer by the game.

Beaubois got nothing but garbage time Wednesday night. He hasn't taken off his warmups tonight.

Rick Carlisle is opting to play JJ Barea at in a three-guard lineup midway through the fourth quarter. Considering the fact that Barea is scoreless on 0-of-5 shooting, that's a difficult decision to understand.

It seems like the Mavs might be able to use Beaubois' scoring punch in a brickfest with the Blazers, but the rookie keeps riding pine.

By Tim MacMahon
PORTLAND, Ore. -- JJ Barea has been outstanding recently, but he apparently didn't pack his game for the trip to Portland.

Barea has managed to go 0-of-4 from the floor -- including an airball -- and commit two fouls in five minutes. One of those misses came after Barea ignored a Dirk-Andre Miller mismatch. Oh, and Barea dribbled the ball out of bounds on another possession.

It'll be interesting to see whether Roddy Beaubois gets the backup point guard minutes in the second half.

The Mavs have managed to tread water with Barea on the floor, maintaining a four-point lead.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:13 AM   #35
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
I only recall that I read it once, but I think it was either in 2005 or 2006. But I will check it again
Edit: Please be patient, now I need some sleep... (haven't slept at all).

Last edited by Sportstudi; 04-10-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:38 AM   #36
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

tcat, Kidd was not horrible.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:41 AM   #37
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

That last play by Kidd where he got Dirk the open jumper was a thing of beauty. There are very, very few players who can think that quickly and then react, especially when you're on the road and in the final stages of a big ball game. Just incredible.

One thing about Butler because I think it's being overlooked. He's a really, really good defender. I didn't realize Butler has such quick hands. He does a great job of stripping players. Now that he's being more aggressive on offense we're really seeing the player he is. Very scrappy. I'm happy to have him on this team.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:42 AM   #38
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

uh, i fell asleep.

Damnit horse
Old 04-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #39
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Yall crazy if you think Dirk/Kidd can rest tommorow. The 2 seed is very important imho.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #40
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!