Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #81
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Marion keeping them somewhat in it when OKC went small and Mavs were forced small by foul trouble with noone protecting the OKC rim because Collison had to stay outside with Dirk was marvelous.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #82
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Tyson had fouled out and Haywood's defense was absolutley attrocious all night letting Harden slip past him for lay up after lay up
Uhh...I'm talking about the whole quarter. Tyson didn't foul out until under a minute left...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #83
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Harden has now busted out the backpack

Last edited by mavs777; 05-25-2011 at 11:22 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #84
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
I'm a little worried. We could not stop Harden or Westbrook. Theres no way we will stop Lebron or Wade. I don't care if we beat them during the regular season. They showed that doesn't matter against the Celtics.

But oh well. They got to start watching video and finding ways to stop them two.
Wrong. LeBron and Wade do NOT present the same penetration problems that Westbrook or Harden or Rose, etc present. At least in the halfcourt.

The game will be in slow motion for Marion and Stevenson and Kidd on defense in the Finals compared to what they just survived.

The refs could be a problem though.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #85
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
What's with the matching team backpacks from Harden and Durant? Seriously what's going on over there?
The odd backpacks...the beard...terrorists?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #86
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:

Appropriate for a bunch of 12 year olds.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #87
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He did as best as we can expect...but Dirk simply can't contest shots like Tyson or Wood can. Moreover, the bigger issue was that Marion was on the bench when dribble penetration was KILLING us. That's exactly what he prevents. It was mind boggling. After Marion came back in at the 4 minute mark, that's when we took over.

OKC stayed small after Matrix came back and it cost them.
True points. But to my bigger argument, I'm not sure you give Carlisle enough credit for managing the *entire* game. Yeah, you can take any one specific stretch and find problems. But Carlisle seems to have an uncanny knack for managing the entire 48. It's like he's got a bit of horse jockey in him. The jockeys can't just let the horse run all-out from the get-go. They have to save something and let it go at the right time.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #88
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Kudos to all the Mavs player and Mavs fans who stuck through it all. It has been a difficult frustrating stretch. Haunting even.

They have another chance now. Four more wins away.

You all deserve respect and admiration and your well deserved vindication is coming.

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #89
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
I would start Tyson on Bosh and Dirk on Anthony. But when Haywood is in, he's not mobile enough for Bosh, so I'd put Dirk on him.

Also, Haslem is back...I hope they don't let him get away with 06' "defense".
IMO, the reason why the Bulls are in the position they are in is because Noah has to check Bosh. Noah is your best rebounder and shot blocker but he is on the perimeter checking Bosh. Dirk has to guard Bosh so Tyson can deter the drives and board crashing of the Heat.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #90
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

lol @ Durant praising Westbrook for all of the supposed "accolades" that he's getting.... what accolades for fuck sake
Old 05-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #91
CadBane
Banned

By the way, that ISO post-up on the low-block for Marion has been surprisingly effective in the clutch. Worked against Portland several times too.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #92
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Can somebody please eliminate Skip Bayless?
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #93
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Very good point. And actually, although I may remember you and perhaps another poster or two questioning the coach's decision to roll out the small lineup, I thought Dirk did a fantastic job at center in that lineup. Suddenly he was rebounding everything...among other things.
I was one of those posters, and I don't have any regrets questioning it. Westbrook got two easy layups as soon as we went to the Dirk-at-center look, and this coming from a player who was positive for the Mavs all season long. Carlisle managed to turn him into a dangerous player again when he took out the centers who were patrolling the paint.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #94
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
The new Ted Kaczynski line of backpacks.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #95
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
True points. But to my bigger argument, I'm not sure you give Carlisle enough credit for managing the *entire* game. Yeah, you can take any one specific stretch and find problems. But Carlisle seems to have an uncanny knack for managing the entire 48. It's like he's got a bit of horse jockey in him. The jockeys can't just let the horse run all-out from the get-go. They have to save something and let it go at the right time.
You're right, I am pointing out a particular section. For me, I put more emphasis on it because it's what I perceived as poor coaching in the clutch...which is the pivotal moment.

But he did bring Marion back...finally, and overall, he's been quite good in the playoffs. I'm certainly a nit-picker (until we win that ring )
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #96
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:

For each playoff series they lose a new player has to sport the backpack. Westbrook gets one next year. I really dislike these guys.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #97
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Can somebody please eliminate Skip Bayless?
Did he come up with some bullshit again?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #98
CadBane
Banned

Hey, KD's acne is clearing up!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #99
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Marion was so the man tonight.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #100
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He did as best as we can expect...but Dirk simply can't contest shots like Tyson or Wood can. Moreover, the bigger issue was that Marion was on the bench when dribble penetration was KILLING us. That's exactly what he prevents. It was mind boggling. After Marion came back in at the 4 minute mark, that's when we took over.

OKC stayed small after Matrix came back and it cost them.
Marion played 40 minutes tonight. He played out of rotation when we went without a center. It was excruciating watching that small lineup, no doubt, but I have to think Carlisle was trying to get Marion some sort of rest. He's not used to playing those kinds of minutes at all, and don't forget about him asking out early in game 3. He's expending so much energy on both ends of the court, I think I understand the context of that situation. I was screaming about it at the time, but looking back on it and looking at the rotations, I think it was necessary.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #101
pkdumas
Golden Member

Kidd's strip on Durant in the clutch was..... clutch.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #102
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
For each playoff series they lose a new player has to sport the backpack. Westbrook gets one next year. I really dislike these guys.
Westbrook doesn't get a backpack b/c they don't carry books in Special Ed
Old 05-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #103
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post
Appropriate for a bunch of 12 year olds.
This. The Thunder kept talking all series about how their youth wasn't an excuse or a weakness, but then they go and do stuff like this... not saying it's bad, but it does take away from their argument.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #104
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right, I am pointing out a particular section. For me, I put more emphasis on it because it's what I perceived as poor coaching in the clutch...which is the pivotal moment.

But he did bring Marion back...finally, and overall, he's been quite good in the playoffs. I'm certainly a nit-picker (until we win that ring )
As far as what is "the clutch"...I think that probably Carlisle has a little more patience than the typical GDT poster. By that I mean...nine minutes to go in the fourth, in a six to eight point game, is probably not do-or-die time.

It actually crossed my mind a little bit if Carlisle wasn't testing that lineup out with thoughts of the next series in mind.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #105
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

LOL everyone walked away...no one cared for this trophy...and they forgot it..someone had to get Jet to go back and pick it up LOL

But that shows what they really want...great to see th Mavs back in the FINALS

..and I hope its against the HEAT. It couldnt be any sweeter )

GO MAVS
Old 05-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #106
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Have to say, though, that the officiating helped us a bit to stay in the game. Had 11 more free throws and 7 less fouls. It's certainly easier to overcome a performance like tonight at home than on the road.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #107
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

OK, Harden; now, you can go back to your own self!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #108
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

What did Durant and Harden have in their backpacks? Probably a fishing rod...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #109
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
LOL everyone walked away...no one cared for this trophy...and they forgot it..someone had to get Jet to go back and pick it up LOL

But that shows what they really want...great to see th Mavs back in the FINALS

..and I hope its against the HEAT. It couldnt be any sweeter )

GO MAVS
they were just ready to go get f-ed up! haha . go mavs!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #110
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Marion played 40 minutes tonight. He played out of rotation when we went without a center. It was excruciating watching that small lineup, no doubt, but I have to think Carlisle was trying to get Marion some sort of rest. He's not used to playing those kinds of minutes at all, and don't forget about him asking out early in game 3. He's expending so much energy on both ends of the court, I think I understand the context of that situation. I was screaming about it at the time, but looking back on it and looking at the rotations, I think it was necessary.
Ugh, makes me really hope Chicago can win another game or two and give our boys some rest.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #111
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Did he come up with some bullshit again?
http://twitter.com/#!/RealSkipBayless

Only click if you wanna read bs on a great night like this.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #112
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

id love to see Anthony trying to guard dirk
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #113
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
Westbrook doesn't get a backpack b/c they don't carry books in Special Ed
Ouch. That's brutal.

Even more brutal would be if when they asked Durant what he carries in that backpack, he said "Russell Westbrook."

Of course, I kid.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #114
buddha08

buddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think someone should definitely get a .gif of Rick Carlisle's smile there...
Seriously. That's the first time I have seen him smile too.
buddha08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #115
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ouch. That's brutal.

Even more brutal would be if when they asked Durant what he carries in that backpack, he said "Russell Westbrook."

Of course, I kid.
... or the Western Championship Trophy the Mavs left behind!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #116
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post

The refs could be a problem though.

i'm scared from this...

anyway we didn't play a great series but,wow,we won 4-1!!!amazing!!!

i think the same thing that cuban says.

go mavssssssssssssss
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #117
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
... or the Western Championship Trophy the Mavs left behind!
...day-um. that's just fantastic.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #118
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Dirk walks to podium and I lose feed WTF
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #119
chumdawg
Guru

Waiting to get the report from dude1934, who I'm sure was in the arena, and who proclaimed he would be "so drunk Wednesday night!" Check in, dude...let us know you are okay!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #120
buddha08

buddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Don't forget the plaid shirts. That's a clue too.
buddha08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, it's time bitches, we ain't done yet