Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: YOUR DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE THE 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

MAVERICKS!!!!! Love you guys. Oh God, what heart. What champions. Fighting it out. Mavericks. What an amazing team.

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
mikewar1

mikewar1 will become famous soon enough

After 2006, everything about this....is soo sweet.
mikewar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Never in my wildest dreams
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #5
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. World champions at last.

Couldn't have scripted this better.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #6
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

still cant believe

EVERYTHING WAS WORTH
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

djhfiscnejskndnjrodospwlmendjxiwokrncneioemddnd

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

This run has been unreal, 1st round underdog, sweep the lakers, beat the thunder, and redeem ourselves against the super team!

WE THE CHAMPS!
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

31 years of loyalty has paid off. I'm literally in tears right now.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably the best sports moment I'll ever have.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I love you all. Even people who I have disagreed with over the years. You are all Mavs fans, and I love you. OMG!!!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
eleoson

eleoson can only hope to improve

I'm going insane!!!!
eleoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #13
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. The best sports moment EVER.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #14
JerryWest_44

JerryWest_44 is on a distinguished road

Well deserved - Dirk was just an absolute monster theses playoffs!
JerryWest_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

I wish Dirk would have stayed and celebrated
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #16
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Tears of joy!!!! I love my Dallas Mavs!!!! 2011 NBA Champs!!!!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That shot of Dirk crying got me.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #18
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Finally I can die a happy man....so sweet
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #19
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

ive got no words man...no words.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #20
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to the old bastards down the road.
Serge Ibaka!!!!!
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #21
JerryWest_44

JerryWest_44 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post

Classy move not to celebrate on your opponents floor!
JerryWest_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #22
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

INCREDIBLE. Loss of words.

Everyone deserves credit.

J.J was magnificent throughout, Jet too, Cardinal was decent in his time on floor, Dirk with the clincher, Kidd made key plays on both ends, and Marion too.

Carlisle was amazing
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #23
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Im just like ... I don't know. Shit. You know? Wow
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #24
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

This is amazing!
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #25
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

All of these players i've been following for the past 5-6 years, Terry, Dirk, Kidd, Chandler, Barea, Marion, Roddy B, etc. THEY'RE CHAMPS NOW!

Rick i've badmouthed you so much but YOU'RE a GREAT COACH! Mark Cuban, you are a fantastic owner, and you RUN THIS TOWN NOW!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Tears were rolling down his face with 18 seconds left. He needs to go let his emotions out.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #27
JCmasta

All of these players i've been following for the past 5-6 years, Terry, Dirk, Kidd, Chandler, Barea, Marion, Roddy B, etc. THEY'RE CHAMPS NOW!

Rick i've badmouthed you so much but YOU'RE a GREAT COACH! Mark Cuban, you are a fantastic owner, and you RUN THIS TOWN NOW!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #28
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

BRING OUT THE WHEELCHAIR FOR DIRK TO ACCEPT THE FINALS MVP!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #29
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Not tank today !
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #30
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

DAAAAAAAAAA IST DAS DING DAAAAAAAAAAAA IST DAS DIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #31
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #32
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

dirk needs to get back!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #33
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I'm not the only one crying.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

This is absolutely the best.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #35
J_GuITaR

J_GuITaR will become famous soon enoughJ_GuITaR will become famous soon enough

ŞAMPİYON DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J_GuITaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #36
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

FINALLY!!!!!!!! we did it guys!!! We. Did. It!!!!!! MAVERICKS!!!!!!!!! I'm so damn proud!!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #37
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

one word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is CHAMPION.

love our MAVERICKS!

congrats guys!
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #38
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FEELING!!!

To all of you guys, enjoy this...but stay classy!

GO MAVS!!!
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #39
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

When they presented the MVP trophy to Dirk, I just got the biggest goosebumps ever! So proud of him and this great team!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It was mean't to be. I knew we'd get this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MFFL!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attention whore murph, dirk, dirk > any tag ever, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk=god of heat, dirk=god of thunder, dirk=nba champion!, epic fail bump, i can die now