Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM   #2401
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Doesn't make any sense with Gasol there -- neither of them can play the 4.
Yeah that was my thinking. Idk I would want to meet with all top teams just to get a feel for each team.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:59 PM   #2402
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I feel like Dallas would take Carter Jr over Bamba.
I would shit bricks... and I highly doubt they would

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:43 PM   #2403
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Bamba has like a 50% chance of being a star and 50% of washing out

Carter has like a 10% chance of being a star and an 80% chance of being a boring workman.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #2404
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Carter has like a 10% chance of being a star and an 80% chance of being a boring workman.
Which is why you pick Bamba without hesitation. I'm fine with WCJ if he is picked, but it makes no sense at all from a marketing/ceiling/nothing to lose perspective.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #2405
Zaman314125

Zaman314125 will become famous soon enoughZaman314125 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Idk how you can put a number on Bamba. I'm assuming when you say "star" your saying Joel Embiid-like. I don't know if he can get to his level, but Bamba's work ethic puts him an almost guarantee of 10 PPG, 10 rebs, and 2 blocks a game imo. I'd take that "washing out" in a heartbeat. And that's him not growing Physically, not growing as a basketball player, not maturing mentally, etc which he's shown the complete opposite of since he declared for the draft.
Zaman314125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:59 PM   #2406
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Which is why you pick Bamba without hesitation. I'm fine with WCJ if he is picked, but it makes no sense at all from a marketing/ceiling/nothing to lose perspective.
Unless the Mavs are simply looking for tools to add to the toolbox. Carter Jr should end up having a solid career. Bamba could be the next Haseem Thabeet. Carter Jr should be able to hold down the center position for the next decade.

I want the Mavs to swing for the fences which is why I'm going with MPJ as my pick. We need a superstar and someone who can put the ball in the bucket.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #2407
Zaman314125

Zaman314125 will become famous soon enoughZaman314125 will become famous soon enough

I think half of becoming a really good player is just hunger and work ethic. Bamba is a physical freak who's really smart and has both hunger and good work ethic. If Bamba ever reached his ceiling, then I'd think he'd be a player we've never seen before i.e. Giannis
Old 06-19-2018, 08:16 PM   #2408
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Final Mock

1) PHX - D. Ayton
2) SAC - L. Doncic (just don't see Vlade passing over Luka)
3) ATL - T. Young (desperate to fill seats)
4) MEM - M. Bagley (slides in nicely at the 4 for a team desperate to fill seats )
5) DAL - M. Bamba (goes over J3 due to polish and Mavs comfort with him)
6) ORL - J. Jackson (fits in nicely with Aaron Gordon)
7) CHI - M. Porter (MPJ gets his wish)
8) CLE - W. Carter (they're in full blown rebuild and go BPA)
9) NYK - Mik. Bridges (goes over other Bridges due to his defensive ability)
10) PHI - Z. Smith (while they like Miles Bridges, they like Z. Smith's build and upside a little more (plus Miles is too similar to Covington))
11) CHA - Mil. Bridges (they go BPA)
12) LAC - K. Knox (they have a glut of score first forwards, but Knox has too much upside to overlook)
13) LAC - S. Gilgeous-Alexander (they need a long term solution at point)
14) DEN - C. Sexton (hard to pass up his potential here and allows Jamal Murray to play off ball)
15) WAS - L. Walker (too much upside to pass up here and they need the scoring punch)
16) PHX - E. Okobo (high upside PG who will benefit from a year behind Payton)
17) MIL - R. Williams (the worst rebounding team in the league gets a boost)
18) SAS - K. Thomas (Spurs desperate for scoring from their backcourt)
19) ATL - D. DiVencenzo (looking for someone who can space the floor and complement Young)
20) MIN - J. Robinson (they need the spacing)
21) UTA - G. Trent (despite lack of athleticism is still very young and has a great jumper that will provide spacing for Mitchell/ Gobert)
22) CHI - M. Robinson (a bit of an unknown but long-term upside next to Lauri is very high)
23) IND - K. Huerter (a great fit that will provide spacing for Oladipo)
24) POR - K. Bates-Diop (versatile and strong)
25) LAL - J. Okogie (high upside will replace some of the young pieces they'll have on the move this offseason)
26) PHI - A. Simons (long-term prospect who doesn't quite directly threaten Fultz but is on the brink of doing so)
27) BOS - D. Melton (fits their team mentality and replaces Rozier/ Smart)
28) GS - J. Evans (versatile guy who may end up replacing Iggy/ Draymond in the future)
29) BKN - O. Spellman (what do you get the team that has nothing?)
30) ATL - D. Musa (with three first rounders they have the luxury of a draft-n-stash)

31) PHX - C. Hutchinson (provides versatility and leadership)
32) MEM - L. Shamet (smart & can shoot/ space which the Grizz will need)
33) DAL - S. Milton (Mavs take another Texas college kid, hoping he'll be ready to take Wes's spot in a year)

Alright, I'm done taking up too much space on the boards with pointless mocks. Enjoy.

Last edited by tap2390; 06-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #2409
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

46 hours
Old 06-19-2018, 08:57 PM   #2410
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

The more I look at it, the more it seems like Bamba is going to be ours. I can't see Atl or Mem needing him. Of the 2 Atl seems less redundant than Mem. If he goes 2nd then all bets are off

Old 06-19-2018, 08:59 PM   #2411
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty godawful: https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...33715887480833

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #2412
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston is 5 years older than his own mother.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-19-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #2413
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian Wojnarowski: Dallas targeting third pick in NBA Draft
https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2018/6...2018-nba-draft

Quote:
If accurate, this news gives us two pieces of information. First, it points to one team the Mavericks are potentially working on a trade with in Atlanta. Second, there’s now a distinct reason why Atlanta might be interested in trading back for Trae Young.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:23 PM   #2414
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess everyone is sure that the Kings are going to draft Bagley because he is the only player who would actually like to play for them.

Hawks likes Bagley a lot but when he is gone they can easily trade for #5 and pick Trae (their GM loves him). They know that Mavs and Grizz would never pick him.

Luka is a Rick player and the most ready. Fits with the going Back into the playoffs and the Cousins rumours...and they know Luka would never get past Memphis...

Dsj
Wes
Luka
Barnes
Cousins

Last edited by sefant77; 06-19-2018 at 09:27 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:27 PM   #2415
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah now on realgm Hawks considering Luka Doncic. Game of thrones...err draft picks.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:37 PM   #2416
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Tron just opened where he lives...or didn't you know?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:40 PM   #2417
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

If we move up and lose next years first I hope to God they recoup it somehow. If the idea is to go after cousins then you prolly won't take on salary to get it back but maybe trade Wes before the deadline as an expiring to get it back. I just don't want us going back to the old ways of treating future draft picks as fodder for the here and now.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 06-19-2018 at 09:40 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:42 PM   #2418
Underdog

@machinesports: Up to the minute mock draft...

1. guy they're convinced they couldn't possibly screw up
2. the one that will do the absolute least to help a winning team
3. shit, they could take anybody
4. whoever falls for this Bamba shit and trades up
5. Jaren Jackson Jr.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #2419
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I just hate having these expectations now with the Mavs wanting to trade with Atlanta. Just be happy with the 5th pick even if this other stuff doesn't happen.

I will say that if they want to get rid of Bazemore, count me in. At least he contributes something unlike Parsons. Bazemore/3 for the 5th I'd do in a second. They'd probably want more.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:14 PM   #2420
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

MPJ is going to be a straight up bust.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...94&sh=93636a73
Old 06-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #2421
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post

OR he'll be amazing

J/K, dude will be injured and miss more than half of his first three seasons.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:04 PM   #2422
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Why would he compare himself to Giannis though? They're polar opposites.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:15 PM   #2423
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Why would he compare himself to Giannis though? They're polar opposites.
Getting PR advice from Lavar Ball
Old 06-19-2018, 11:22 PM   #2424
Zaman314125

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
1) PHX - D. Ayton
2) SAC - L. Doncic (just don't see Vlade passing over Luka)
3) ATL - T. Young (desperate to fill seats)
4) MEM - M. Bagley (slides in nicely at the 4 for a team desperate to fill seats )
5) DAL - M. Bamba (goes over J3 due to polish and Mavs comfort with him)
6) ORL - J. Jackson (fits in nicely with Aaron Gordon)
7) CHI - M. Porter (MPJ gets his wish)
8) CLE - W. Carter (they're in full blown rebuild and go BPA)
9) NYK - Mik. Bridges (goes over other Bridges due to his defensive ability)
10) PHI - Z. Smith (while they like Miles Bridges, they like Z. Smith's build and upside a little more (plus Miles is too similar to Covington))
11) CHA - Mil. Bridges (they go BPA)
12) LAC - K. Knox (they have a glut of score first forwards, but Knox has too much upside to overlook)
13) LAC - S. Gilgeous-Alexander (they need a long term solution at point)
14) DEN - C. Sexton (hard to pass up his potential here and allows Jamal Murray to play off ball)
15) WAS - L. Walker (too much upside to pass up here and they need the scoring punch)
16) PHX - E. Okobo (high upside PG who will benefit from a year behind Payton)
17) MIL - R. Williams (the worst rebounding team in the league gets a boost)
18) SAS - K. Thomas (Spurs desperate for scoring from their backcourt)
19) ATL - D. DiVencenzo (looking for someone who can space the floor and complement Young)
20) MIN - J. Robinson (they need the spacing)
21) UTA - G. Trent (despite lack of athleticism is still very young and has a great jumper that will provide spacing for Mitchell/ Gobert)
22) CHI - M. Robinson (a bit of an unknown but long-term upside next to Lauri is very high)
23) IND - K. Huerter (a great fit that will provide spacing for Oladipo)
24) POR - K. Bates-Diop (versatile and strong)
25) LAL - J. Okogie (high upside will replace some of the young pieces they'll have on the move this offseason)
26) PHI - A. Simons (long-term prospect who doesn't quite directly threaten Fultz but is on the brink of doing so)
27) BOS - D. Melton (fits their team mentality and replaces Rozier/ Smart)
28) GS - J. Evans (versatile guy who may end up replacing Iggy/ Draymond in the future)
29) BKN - O. Spellman (what do you get the team that has nothing?)
30) ATL - D. Musa (with three first rounders they have the luxury of a draft-n-stash)

31) PHX - C. Hutchinson (provides versatility and leadership)
32) MEM - L. Shamet (smart & can shoot/ space which the Grizz will need)
33) DAL - S. Milton (Mavs take another Texas college kid, hoping he'll be ready to take Wes's spot in a year)

Alright, I'm done taking up too much space on the boards with pointless mocks. Enjoy.
No man! It was fun reading all the picks and the reasoning behind them. I liked our 5th pick, just didn't like that we didn't trade with the Nuggets to get Lonnie Walker. Isaac Harris LOVES that guy.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:23 PM   #2425
Zaman314125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post

I read his whole quote earlier, and all I can do is shake my head. Its cool modeling your game after someone, but "I drive more than KD.... I shoot more than Giannis" is like hmmm
Old 06-19-2018, 11:26 PM   #2426
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I eat hot dogs faster than Nerlens Noel and I flop less than James Harden.

Can I be a top pick?
Old 06-19-2018, 11:49 PM   #2427
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

https://twitter.com/alec_lewis/statu...165542400?s=21
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:53 PM   #2428
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Guess everyone is sure that the Kings are going to draft Bagley because he is the only player who would actually like to play for them.

Hawks likes Bagley a lot but when he is gone they can easily trade for #5 and pick Trae (their GM loves him). They know that Mavs and Grizz would never pick him.

Luka is a Rick player and the most ready. Fits with the going Back into the playoffs and the Cousins rumours...and they know Luka would never get past Memphis...

Dsj
Wes
Luka
Barnes
Cousins

I really hope they do not go after Cousins. I do not want the Mavs maxing out a locker room cancer coming off a major injury that will change him for the rest of his career. That’s if he plays at all this year. He will never be the same. I would rather they use that cap space to obtain draft picks. I’m ok with Luka I just do not want them going after Cousins. I also do not want Barnes playing PF.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:57 PM   #2429
Me.B

So no one thinks all the Luka talk is a ploy to guarantee another team takes Luka in the top 4? That way another big is pushed down to the Mavs. They did the same thing with Ntilikina last year.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:31 AM   #2430
Zaman314125

Quote:
I eat hot dogs faster than Nerlens Noel and I flop less than James Harden.

Can I be a top pick?
Lol. Nice.

About Cousins, I don't want the guy. His teams have basically sucked other than last year where Anthony Davis had an insane season. My dreams scenario would be Bamba and maybe Randle (if he can somewhat shoot).

PG - DSJ
SG - Matthews
SF - Barnes
PF - Randle
C - Bamba

That'll help our offensive and rebounding woes.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #2431
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
Lol. Nice.

About Cousins, I don't want the guy. His teams have basically sucked other than last year where Anthony Davis had an insane season. My dreams scenario would be Bamba and maybe Randle (if he can somewhat shoot).

PG - DSJ
SG - Matthews
SF - Barnes
PF - Randle
C - Bamba

That'll help our offensive and rebounding woes.
Spacing would be pretty terrible though. Wes is the only decent shooter there.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #2432
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Switch Randle for Gordon and you got the spacing

Last edited by sefant77; 06-20-2018 at 09:03 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:05 AM   #2433
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

If Mavs move up to #3 - it's for Doncic.

Stay at 5. Keep future assets and draft one of Doncic, Bagley, Bamba, or JJJ.

Also, tap, like the mock, but LAC is almost destined to be using one of their picks on Robert Williams. They've been linked a lot throughout this process.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn: Texas A&M's Robert Williams had a second visit with the Clippers on Tuesday, league sources tell ESPN. This one included a conversation with owner Steve Ballmer. Clippers have done significant study of Williams for its picks at 12 and 13.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:24 AM   #2434
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

As in...he wouldn't play? Has there been anything positive written about this guy recently or is it all a ruse to get him to Chicago?

Like, I'm wondering if we got the 4th pick from Memphis if we should even draft him. JJJ and Bamba baby!

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-20-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #2435
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Our grain of salt rumor for today...Mike Fisher saying the Mavs and Griz having talks for the 4th pick and Parsons. But as always, if you're hearing about it and it hasn't happened, then it probably won't.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #2436
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

30 hours
Old 06-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #2437
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukOWDqDu6U

Ringer is live

Terribly have us taking Porter and Bamba dropping to 7
Old 06-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #2438
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukOWDqDu6U

Ringer is live

Terribly have us taking Porter and Bamba dropping to 7
Hot garbage.

These panels mess up by taking turns picking instead of bringing their own mocks and breaking them down.

Old 06-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #2439
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I guess they way we'll take Porter and trade him with Chicago for Bamba and assets
Old 06-20-2018, 01:16 PM   #2440
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I guess they way we'll take Porter and trade him with Chicago for Bamba and assets
I'm good with that.