Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-26-2020, 11:43 PM   #361
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Surprised the LAbrons voted against finishing the season. He knows his window is closing. Lakers and Clippers vote against finishing the season.
Seems Lebron and co. aren't being selfish here and they don't mind finishing the season but they have some demands they want met from the owners before they do it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2020, 11:44 PM   #362
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I know you won’t watch this because of the source, but it is dead on. https://www.prageru.com/video/are-the-police-racist/
If you feel PragerU is "dead on" with ANYTHING regarding racism and police brutality you are sadly misinformed.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:46 PM   #363
LukaThaDonPart2
Banned

LukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really nice

I realize something though I don't fit in forums like this. I just end up arguing with people. So I've asked a mod to delete my account.
LukaThaDonPart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:47 PM   #364
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I have read critiques of the study. But when I look at FBI data, I completely agree with it..
So you "looked" at FBI data and you decided to completely agree with the study of one single dude, who got called out from several (!) high ranked scientists of high ranked institutions for selection bias in his study...uff...

Again: you like the result of the study, thats why you dont question the study and just decide to agree with it after you did some "own" data analysis.

Last edited by sefant77; 08-26-2020 at 11:47 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:48 PM   #365
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
The reality is that blacks are not killed disproportionately by cops when you factor in their violent crime rate.. not at all.

What so many people fail to realize is that cops are leaving cities at an alarming rate because of risk and pay. Some cities are several hundred officers short. Some cities have seen a decrease in applicants by up to 80%. This was before 2020. So now officers are going to leave at an even higher rate and the areas that need extra police presence will have even less. This is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Here’s a study from an Ivy League educated man that thought that blacks were disproportionately killed by cops... well, that is at least until he researched it on his own. He was shocked by what he found. https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

We have to look at this from all angles. Simply looking at what is going on and saying the police have to be better just isn’t going to do much. The conditions in which the police work must be improved as well. You can train all you want but it’s not going to do much good at all if police are dealing with out of control extreme criminals as often as they have to. It’s going to be a collaborative effort from multiple sides. Additional police training is going to work about as well as putting a bandaid on severed leg.
These are fraudulent studies. Let's deal with actual facts here.

People of color are killed at a alarming rate by police.
Police in this country have proven to not value the lives of people that do not look like them.
The history of the KKK and the police force in this country have ties.
According to the research group Mapping Police Violence, African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a white person.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:49 PM   #366
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDonPart2 View Post
I realize something though I don't fit in forums like this. I just end up arguing with people. So I've asked a mod to delete my account.
Bye.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #367
ozmavs123

ozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
If you feel PragerU is "dead on" with ANYTHING regarding racism and police brutality you are sadly misinformed.
I'm Australian and not familiar with "PragerU", but I just wanted to make a polite observation that the tone of posts like these are a bit dismissive and insulting. Surely you could just respond to the content?
ozmavs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:52 AM   #368
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
So you "looked" at FBI data and you decided to completely agree with the study of one single dude, who got called out from several (!) high ranked scientists of high ranked institutions for selection bias in his study...uff...

Again: you like the result of the study, thats why you dont question the study and just decide to agree with it after you did some "own" data analysis.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sefant77 again.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:37 AM   #369
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

There’s absolutely no question that African Americans are disproportionately injured/ murdered by police officers ESPECIALLY when they have no weapon and pose no threat to the officer. To some extent it is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you inherently distrust the police you’re less likely to follow their directives and more likely to be shot. But no one (NO ONE) deserves to be gunned down by being shot in the back. Also we need to stop all the ridiculous cop/ military worship. They’re both jobs that no one is forcing anyone to do.

This issue overall has taken on a life of its own because it is sensational, but we as Americans have much larger underlying issues we need to tackle. We need to pay people a working wage. We need to emphasize preventative health and make healthy eating accessible. On the flip side, Americans need to accept more personal responsibility. Don’t have more kids if you can’t take care of the ones you have. Stop turning to drugs to cope. VOTE. I’m only 30, but I can’t remember a scarier time for America. There are existential implications for our democracy in the next few months. Godspeed everyone.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:05 AM   #370
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmavs123 View Post
I'm Australian and not familiar with "PragerU", but I just wanted to make a polite observation that the tone of posts like these are a bit dismissive and insulting. Surely you could just respond to the content?
PragerU is a destructive media outlet. I dismiss it. Sorry.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:08 AM   #371
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
There’s absolutely no question that African Americans are disproportionately injured/ murdered by police officers ESPECIALLY when they have no weapon and pose no threat to the officer. To some extent it is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you inherently distrust the police you’re less likely to follow their directives and more likely to be shot. But no one (NO ONE) deserves to be gunned down by being shot in the back. Also we need to stop all the ridiculous cop/ military worship. They’re both jobs that no one is forcing anyone to do.

This issue overall has taken on a life of its own because it is sensational, but we as Americans have much larger underlying issues we need to tackle. We need to pay people a working wage. We need to emphasize preventative health and make healthy eating accessible. On the flip side, Americans need to accept more personal responsibility. Don’t have more kids if you can’t take care of the ones you have. Stop turning to drugs to cope. VOTE. I’m only 30, but I can’t remember a scarier time for America. There are existential implications for our democracy in the next few months. Godspeed everyone.
I'm around the same age as you and I'm coming to the same realization. I hate how much this country worships its military and police. I understand what this world and this country would be without it. That's not my issue. My issue is how we put those occupations over our own American lives.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #372
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Must spread rep. Co-sign.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #373
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I’m liberal as are most of my friends and family. However, I have many friends and family members who are conservative. The thing I try to stress over and over and over and over...we all have much more in common than not. We are ALL working class except for a very select few people in the world. And there is a class of people we’ll call them 1% who have been driving divisions between us all for their own profit. They have weaponized media and sown racial and class divide all for their personal profit. And our political class has essentially been Co-opted and works for them.

Last edited by mac222b; 08-27-2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:38 PM   #374
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I’m liberal as are most of my friends and family. However, I have many friends and family members who are conservative. The thing I try to stress over and over and over and over...we all have much more in common than not. We are ALL working class except for a very select few people in the world. And there is a class of people we’ll call them 1% who have been driving divisions between us all for their own profit. They have weaponized media and sown racial and class divide all for their personal profit. And our political class has essentially been Co-opted and works for them.

With you 100% (must spread rep).

I'm no hater of the rich. Many of them have worked very hard. I hate the fact that they've been allowed to weaponize the political process for their own gains, while politicians have weaponized divisive social issues to keep the people in line.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #375
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
With you 100% (must spread rep).

I'm no hater of the rich. Many of them have worked very hard. I hate the fact that they've been allowed to weaponize the political process for their own gains, while politicians have weaponized divisive social issues to keep the people in line.
Of course! I try not to hate anyone. Only haters haha.
I have a friend/band mate who is a surgeon and leans Republican. I was denigrating some rich Trump cabinet member (Tillerson) way back and he said something to the effect of “you don’t think he works his ass off?” and my reply was “I don’t know. He may or may not. He and his family can probably never work another day in their lives and be obscenely wealthy still.. Just on stocks and interest and assets alone. So if he works his ass off it is in part a luxury. Do you have a stylist? Personal assistants? A chef who shops for and prepares healthy meals? personal trainer? A masseuse? The very best medical care? House cleaners who clean every day and do all laundry and dishes? Nannys? People who arrange travel. The very best accountants and financial advisors money can buy? Inside info on stocks? You or I may have some of those advantages above but likely if any just a trainer or maybe a house cleaner once per week. Imagine how much you could get done if you didn’t ever have to worry about anything except being productive and happy!” Something to that effect.

Last edited by mac222b; 08-27-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:55 PM   #376
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because Prager U is nothing but bad faith bullshit. Just look into Prager U or Dennis Prager who thinks it’s “disgusting that white people cant say the n word anymore.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...dennis-prager/

There’s a decent overview but doesn’t go deep enough on how racist their shit is.

Last edited by Melonhead; 08-27-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 05:30 PM   #377
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There’s absolutely no question that African Americans are disproportionately injured/ murdered by police officers ESPECIALLY when they have no weapon and pose no threat to the officer. To some extent it is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you inherently distrust the police you’re less likely to follow their directives and more likely to be shot.
Above the Law: The Data Are In on Police, Killing, and Race

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2...vNGE6tf6_IdEPM
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #378
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There is a major question as to whether or not African America s are disproportionately injured/“murdered” by police... just glancing at the number of violent criminals by race, the population, and the number of people o each race killed by officers would tell you this.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 03:52 PM   #379
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must spread rep. Co-sign.
Yes, vote Republican early and often.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 04:41 PM   #380
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes, vote Republican early and often.
?
Old 08-30-2020, 05:27 PM   #381
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
?
Must spread Rep.(ublican) was the joke, I think? The post you quoted had the word “vote” bolded.

Last edited by FreshJive; 08-30-2020 at 05:27 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 06:24 PM   #382
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a hot take to think the Celtics win it all?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:42 PM   #383
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Is it a hot take to think the Celtics win it all?
yes i still have the Bucks. But i also have both teams over every west team
Old 08-30-2020, 10:24 PM   #384
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Must spread Rep.(ublican) was the joke, I think? The post you quoted had the word “vote” bolded.
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks I guess haha. I think any Republicans enabling Trumpism are traitors to our country. Quite literally.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:43 PM   #385
ozmavs123

ozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of light

I enjoyed game 1 of Bucks/Heat. Jimmy Butler is an absolute force when he is locked in. Giannis will bounce back. I see this series going to 7 games.
ozmavs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:20 PM   #386
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
I enjoyed game 1 of Bucks/Heat. Jimmy Butler is an absolute force when he is locked in. Giannis will bounce back. I see this series going to 7 games.
Bucks have just seemed off. They were missing Bledsoe too though. They have a decent supported cast but no margin for error when guys like Middleton and Bledsoe and Lopez are your next players. And that teams not getting any younger. I think there is a real chance Giannis leaves.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:01 AM   #387
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bucks have just seemed off. They were missing Bledsoe too though. They have a decent supported cast but no margin for error when guys like Middleton and Bledsoe and Lopez are your next players. And that teams not getting any younger. I think there is a real chance Giannis leaves.
I don't see him demanding a trade, but if the Bucks don't make it to finals this year or next year, then I can easily see him walking.

And while I'm not holding my breath for this by any stretch, if does end up walking... I think the Mavs have as a good a chance as anyone to woo him and better than most.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:57 AM   #388
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmy Butler three-point shooting this season
Regular season: 24.4%
Playoffs: 66.7%

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 09-01-2020 at 06:58 AM.
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:33 PM   #389
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I agree with that late call on Dragic. He was vertical.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:35 PM   #390
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

And the refs gave it right back to the Heat. Wild finish.

Last edited by BPo001; 09-02-2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:41 PM   #391
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Bucks down 0-2 on the Heat.

Oof
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #392
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bucks down 0-2 on the Heat.

Oof
Is that really surprising? Bucks just don't have a killer instinct at all. Can't just coast off of talent in the playoffs. You have to want it.

And if Lou Dort beats the Rockets, then that will be the greatest thing ever.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:32 PM   #393
sefant77
Guru

Bucks-Heat was the freaking mother of all make up calls
Old 09-02-2020, 10:38 PM   #394
BPo001
Diamond Member

This OKC/Hou game is coming down to the wire too.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #395
sefant77
Guru

what a fucking flopping festival
Old 09-02-2020, 10:40 PM   #396
BPo001
Diamond Member

Wowwwww Harden plays defense for once and makes a huge play.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:41 PM   #397
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
what a fucking flopping festival
The back2back flops by CP3 and Harden were comical.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:42 PM   #398
sefant77
Guru

trainwreck ending
Old 09-02-2020, 10:45 PM   #399
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Wowwwww Harden plays defense for once and makes a huge play.
Harden has been playing better d in the bubble. The Rockets closing d is pretty stout
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:48 PM   #400
sefant77
Guru

Paul chocking up at the end is also classic playoff Paul

Last edited by sefant77; 09-02-2020 at 11:04 PM.