Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Gerald Wallace

This guy is an uber stud in the making.

Tonights line:
21 pts on 10/14 shooting
15 rebounds
8 steals
4 blocks
4 assists

WOW!
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

nice line. wow indeed.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The Kings were stupid to let him go. I'm not sure what they could have done differently but what an error.

And when you think they might lose Peja, ouch.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:47 PM   #4
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

he was so deep on the kings bench but he has become a player
Old 01-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #5
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

he was actually playing center against ben wallace the other night...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:32 PM   #6
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

I agree. I was quite surprised as well (pleasantly, of course!) that Kings would expose such an inexpensive, young, athletic swingman with tremendous upside to the expansion draft.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:33 AM   #7
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
The Kings were stupid to let him go. I'm not sure what they could have done differently but what an error.

And when you think they might lose Peja, ouch.
I got to see a lot of Kings Games on local TV when they had Wallace. I live nearby in CA and listen to their sports radio. Essentially he was let go because he had no shot outside of 3 feet. They guy was a dunker period. Sports talk hosts for SAC were pissed that he never improved his outside shooting or even worked on it in his entire tenure with SAC.

Maybe he has learned his lesson?

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 01-16-2006 at 12:34 AM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:00 AM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
I got to see a lot of Kings Games on local TV when they had Wallace. I live nearby in CA and listen to their sports radio. Essentially he was let go because he had no shot outside of 3 feet. They guy was a dunker period. Sports talk hosts for SAC were pissed that he never improved his outside shooting or even worked on it in his entire tenure with SAC.

Maybe he has learned his lesson?
I live just over an hour from Sacramento and watch plenty of games too. Finley and Jason Richardson were much in the same boat when they entered the league. Of course, both became reliable jump shooters after a couple years. More examples are out there but those are 2 off the top of my head.

I know it was hard for them to find minutes after Peja but I just think they gave up on a young talent for not a good enough excuse.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
he was actually playing center against ben wallace the other night...
I think the fact that guys like Gerald Wallace and Boris diaw have seen time at center this season forecasts some big changes for the league. I'm glad smaller more talented guys are getting a chance.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:10 AM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I think Gerald Wallace can be better than Finley/Richardson because of the defensive numbers that he produces. 2 steals AND 2 blocks? I mean, comeon...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote