Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default Magloire To Nets

I really like this move for the Nets. Krstic can score but he needed help and they needed a defensive stopper in the middle. Magloire is tough and he will really help them. If they can keep their core players healthy, this team now becomes dangerous.

It is good to give Kidd and Carter a chance and Krstic and Jefferson can play also. They was no threat in the playoffs because they had no stopper. If Cleveland get's Bibby and now the Nets, with Detroit and Chicago added another minor piece in Joe Smith. These teams are getting good.

Miami has to go all out now and get a point guard. They are not doing nothing as teams in the east improve. Kidd and Carter must stay healthy for them to advance and also Magloire must stay healthy.

Now the Nets need to add bench depth if they can.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Should be a great signing. I see Mags coming back to the spotlight.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Is Nenad healthy again?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I am not sure if he is healthy. I figured he was but i am not sure actually. I am curious how the Celts will do or will they need to sign more to keep up. Miami has not done much. Cavs need a point bad and Detroit drafted some good point guards and resigned Billups. Who knows with the Knicks? Nets improve.

Houston has got better. I am so curious on what we are going to do but i figure it can include guys like a Webber, Francis(maybe), Posey, and PJ Brown. The longer PJ Brown waits i hear a few more teams wanting him. I think he is holding out just to see what and how high he can get instead of him retiring.

How old is Webber now? I am also impressed by this Bass that is on our summer league team. Barea is small but plays good and with a big heart. R Terry a great night last night.

I am proud the east is getting more balanced where a few more can contend with one another. I know we all want to know what we are doing and going to do and i am sure wanting to know but i bet we will be hearing something soon. Adding some depth to our team.

If we can get Webber for a year or two sort of cheap, how do you all feel about him?
Old 07-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn pretty good move. Finally got a 5 in there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #6
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Yes and it will help. It is reported today they are looking to sign another 5. I must give the Nets credit. It was reported last year the Pacers agreed to a dead with Krystic, Jefferson and Collins for Jermaine O'Neil and the Nets almost done it but chickened out at the last minute and said no. I think i would have done that if i was the Nets.

Magloire helps them and now they are looking for another 5 they say. It makes me wonder also if Krystic is healthy or just beefing up at the 5 spot.