Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-24-2006, 11:45 PM   #81
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to the intent of the thread......

Poor sheep.

Like a sheeps virginity in a room full of Aggys......I'm gone.

See ya'll tomorrow.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-24-2006 at 11:46 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2006, 05:08 PM   #82
Drbio
Banned

Old 10-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

What the hell are these idiot corp boys doing? According to another site, the corp boys squeeze their testicles when a critical moment of a game occurs to simulate the pain that players feel and to inspire the team? WTF?

What an ignorant thing to do....WTF? Seriously...anyone have any explanation?

Last edited by Drbio; 10-25-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_kxiO-p7MA

You simply must listen to this one.....prepare yourself for hysterical laughter.....
Old 10-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #85
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_kxiO-p7MA

You simply must listen to this one.....prepare yourself for hysterical laughter.....
What's the story with the pitcure of the Corps guy pulling a sword on the SMU guy? I see the Corps guy's hat on the ground, did he get a little too upset after the other guy knocked it off?

Oh, and the 35-34 BU sign on the ATM barn was pretty cool.

Last edited by untitled; 10-25-2006 at 06:21 PM.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #86
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
What the hell are these idiot corp boys doing? According to another site, the corp boys squeeze their testicles when a critical moment of a game occurs to simulate the pain that players feel and to inspire the team? WTF?

I have no idea what they are doing. Pretty disturbing.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:34 PM   #87
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

It's called "Squeeze Ags".

And while completely f'ed up and embarassing - it's heralded as yet another revered A&M "tradition".
Old 10-25-2006, 10:34 PM   #88
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I have no idea what they are doing. Pretty disturbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
It's called "Squeeze Ags".

And while completely f'ed up and embarassing - it's heralded as yet another revered A&M "tradition".
All kidding aside....I seriously had no idea wtf?

wow.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-25-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:36 PM   #89
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
What's the story with the pitcure of the Corps guy pulling a sword on the SMU guy? I see the Corps guy's hat on the ground, did he get a little too upset after the other guy knocked it off?

Oh, and the 35-34 BU sign on the ATM barn was pretty cool.
If this is the story that I am thinking about....back in the lower 1980's a couple of overzealous SMU fans rushed Kyle field after teh game. One of the traditions was for the crop to guard the field and they took it a little too seriously. I've heard different stories over the years of fighting and injuries but I am not sure what the final outcomes were...other than an SMU victory o nthe field that day.

And that was the first time I had seen the 35-34 but I know EXACTLY where that barn is lcoated.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #90
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

oh my. Ummm guys this is just wrong. I know Sike will be happy when he meanders over to this thread though...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 PM   #91
Drbio
Banned

And then there is this aggy who hand farts the aggy war hymn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETg5DxuaD6E
Old 10-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #92
Drbio
Banned

And two idiot aggys who want to be rappers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0tCLTkAuY

Man that was bad.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-25-2006 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:31 AM   #93
Drbio
Banned

Texas A&M has announced today that they are changing to the following OFFICIAL Aggie War Hymn. All other versions are now deemed obsolete.

Enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/Shirley_Q_-_Aggie_War_Hymn
Old 10-26-2006, 12:04 PM   #94
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Bob? Dan?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:00 PM   #95
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Hey Doc the interweb told me they're pulling the "bear country" endzone tarp. Yall gonna pack FC?

And what up with paul mosley - Is he good for 80+ total yards and a TD? If you can guarantee that kind of productions he's gonna start for my fantasy team this week.

Last edited by capitalcity; 10-26-2006 at 05:01 PM.
capitalcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #96
Drbio
Banned

Sellout.

There were 1500 tix left this morning and going fast. Word I got was the tarp is off and filling up.

Mosley is huge and strong and runs like a deer. I love the kid. He's tough as nails and gives it his all. I'm hoping he has a HUGE day but we are a pass first team. He's a safe bet for touches both running and receiving. I'd start him.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #97
Drbio
Banned

Confirmed sellout. All seats are sold. The only thing available now is SRO's for teh north endzone (approx 1000) and approx 3500 for the south. All 11,000 student tix were claimed and many of the SRO's have been pulled already.

Some aggys who think they will walk up will be driving home.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:18 PM   #98
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quit giving me negative rep for no damn reason. I actually have a life so I dont' get to spend all day giving people rep so I can give negative rep to the same person every fucking day. Get over whatever it is that is pissing you off. I could care less what you think of me so quit telling me..
Old 10-26-2006, 07:26 PM   #99
Drbio
Banned

Does someone need a diaper change?????

Last edited by Drbio; 10-26-2006 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #100
Drbio
Banned

Last edited by Drbio; 10-26-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:09 PM   #101
Nemesis
Diamond Member

It's amazing what you can get away with when you have a manic/bipolar personality, money to throw away on a message board, and a shit load of posts. Your issues run deep and this board is your only therapy. Which is fine, but you have probably run a lot of good people off this board just because it makes you feel powerful and worthy. It really is sick. But you won't listen to anybody who tells you that. You will just post another bullshit picture, quote, or turn the font up on our asses. So you can chalk me up as another one of your prey (and I know you will have fun with this post) because I have better things to do than sit around and watch you find quotes and videos and pictures from every site you can find and claim it your own creation of dominance. You have plenty of people left that put up with your bullshit. So laugh it up in this thread and every other thread you bring your maniac personality into. I won't be here to see it.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:26 PM   #102
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
It's amazing what you can get away with when you have a manic/bipolar personality, money to throw away on a message board, and a shit load of posts. Your issues run deep and this board is your only therapy. Which is fine, but you have probably run a lot of good people off this board just because it makes you feel powerful and worthy. It really is sick. But you won't listen to anybody who tells you that. You will just post another bullshit picture, quote, or turn the font up on our asses. So you can chalk me up as another one of your prey (and I know you will have fun with this post) because I have better things to do than sit around and watch you find quotes and videos and pictures from every site you can find and claim it your own creation of dominance. You have plenty of people left that put up with your bullshit. So laugh it up in this thread and every other thread you bring your maniac personality into. I won't be here to see it.
I hear that if you get all that sand out of your vagina that you will feel better. Man....those aggys can sure be codependent bitches.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-26-2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:01 AM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Old 10-27-2006, 12:03 AM   #104
Drbio
Banned

Old 10-27-2006, 12:08 AM   #105
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Frantastic!
Old 10-27-2006, 12:19 AM   #106
Drbio
Banned

Old 10-27-2006, 12:28 AM   #107
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Some seattle seahawk conspirator must've tricked the 12th man into saying that.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:47 AM   #108
Drbio
Banned

ATM or aTm????

Old 10-27-2006, 12:49 AM   #109
Drbio
Banned

Franny is really letting himself go...
Old 10-27-2006, 11:19 AM   #110
Drbio
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLwkIhBdjM

A public service message for all you aggy types from Dwight K. Schrute (The Office).

Last edited by Drbio; 10-27-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:42 PM   #111
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLwkIhBdjM

A public service message for all you aggy types from Dwight K. Schrute (The Office).
So what you are saying is that bu is black bear country, not brown bear. I get it now.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:44 PM   #112
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
So what you are saying is that bu is black bear country, not brown bear. I get it now.
I knew I should have qualified that.
But officially we do have the North American Black Bear here.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-27-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #113
Drbio
Banned

Well....except for Nemesis getting sand in his vagina this haas been a fun thread. I appreciate all the pm's and responses. Only a few hours more until the Bears crush the Ags in what should be a very exciting game.

We are now expecting a sellout crowd of over 51K so the "Case" should be rocking. Here's hoping both teams stay healthy and represent their institutions well and play a good tough game.

Thanks all.

Sic 'em Bears!!!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:04 AM   #114
Drbio
Banned

YEAH BABY!!!!! IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

I'm about to head out for a day of drinking, tailgating and aggy arse whooopin'.

Estimated attendance is now around 50K with some estimates to 55K (very unlikely since FCS only holds about 52K seats....we would have to fill the skyboxes and have near 100% attendance by lettermen and Bear Foundation memners for that to happen. Anyways...the palce will be rocking for sure. The Ags always bring a ton of fans and this is always one of the best atmospheres of the year. I love beating those aggy folk though.

Sic 'em Bears!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #115
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Gig 'em
Old 10-28-2006, 09:19 PM   #116
dalmations202
Diamond Member

I would really rub it in Doc, about how the little bears ran away. About how the Ags did exactly what they should have, beat up a Division 2 school -- ran for how many yards?

But why? I am sure you are still crying over the humiliating loss AGAIN to the AGs.

Scoreboard.

Gig 'EM

Just think how good the Aggies would be if they had a real coach!
Old 10-28-2006, 09:36 PM   #117
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

The Official BeaTme versus Baylor Thread
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:41 PM   #118
Drbio
Banned

Just got home from the game.

meh....we are used to it.

That was a great game and I did enjoy watching the Aggy band at halftime.

The late touchdown made the score look worse than the game. That was 2 teams hitting each other. We lost our quarterback in the third and that hurt, but the aggy won it outright. Good for them....another heart stomper for us.

The crowd was outstanding and was a Floyd Casey record. I think I heard 51,384 on the PA but I'm not sure if that was the actual number. Parking sucked.

So....the aggy can craptalk for another year. We'll get the next one and noone will convince me we won't.

On to Tech.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-28-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:45 PM   #119
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Just think how good the Aggies would be if they had a real coach!
He made some very stupid calls tonight. If they had a more fundamentally committed coach the Ags would be very good. I wasn't impressed with the Javorski kid but I did think your quarterback was well above average. That kid will be good for a long time and the aggy should be glad to have him. They also had a linebacker that I enjoyed watching. Solid player.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:31 PM   #120
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

It's always funny when the shit talkers get beat. hahaha...sorry, Doc.