Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-04-2007, 08:24 PM   #41
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
Lewis is over rated and will be a rich loser in Orlando.
i bet you would have been ecstatic had rashard lewis signed with houston.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
i bet you would have been ecstatic had rashard lewis signed with houston.
Oh yeah he sure would.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:43 AM   #43
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough

You can't get excited about something you had zero chance of acquiring. ZERO...
And1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #44
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can't get excited about something you had zero chance of acquiring. ZERO...
Yet you get excited about the championship every year.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:50 AM   #45
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
Lol

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #46
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Orlando is now talking about trading Hedo for Artest

Jameer
Artest
Lewis
PF
Howard

is a very good team.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rep
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 07-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #48
And1

Quote:

First, how would you know if I get excited about a championship every year? How? that's right.....you're talking out of Uranus.
You're one to talk about zero chance at a championship......

Back on topic.....no I was not excited about that........He was going for big money and that could not be offered to him.

Last edited by And1; 07-06-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:43 PM   #49
dude1394
Guru

You really should let it go And1, it was a really funny retort.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #50
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
You really should let it go And1, it was a really funny retort.

Hey, I conduct myself pretty neutral on here and people know that....but if one is going to talk shiiit, I will talk right back.

I wonder how some would act on here if the Roxs win a 3rd championship before the mavs win their first.............suicide watch......He brought that shiiit up, not me.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #51
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Hey, I conduct myself pretty neutral on here and people know that....but if one is going to talk shiiit, I will talk right back.

I wonder how some would act on here if the Roxs win a 3rd championship before the mavs win their first.............suicide watch......He brought that shiiit up, not me.
Okay...I'll just mark you down as too tense to tease.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #52
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Okay...I'll just mark you down as too tense to tease.

T 3 for short

or T 4, if u inl. to

Last edited by And1; 07-05-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #53
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Lewis is a little better play than JJ Reddick lol. He's also 6'10. As others have stated, it may have been overpriced but for Orlando it was a great fit. Especially for a team in the East. I'd overpay to get a 22 point a game scorer on my team. Hell he may now the Magic's #1 scoring option now. I don't think Howard's offensive game is good enough to run a offense through it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #54
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

He is their number 1 option.

Contact Me
Old 07-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #55
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Wow, talk about overpaid, 5 for 75 mil?! You've got to be kidding. Btw, I have no interest in Darko coming here.
I am sure you'll be happy to know the actual deal is six-year, $113 million.

Even Isiah Thomas wouldn't have done this deal.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #56
alby
Guru

absurd is what it is

Contact Me
Old 07-14-2007, 01:26 AM   #57
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Most overpaid player without his own shoe.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:30 AM   #58
alby
Guru

I still can't believe Rashard Lewis is making 113 million.

He wasn't the best player on the team he just left
and arguably, he isn't even the best player on his new team

Contact Me