Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-24-2007, 03:56 PM   #1561
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
The women in my family have very chubby vaginas
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:34 PM   #1562
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Sike, I love playing mamma bird with you. Open up wide, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
ewww.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #1563
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think in order to fix the lottery, they should have a rock paper scissors tournament to determine the order.
Brilliant
Old 05-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #1564
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think? I was thinking more along the lines of a hide-the-sausage tournament. Think of the advertising revenue that would be generated... SEX SELLS!!!!!!
I'm speechless...
Old 05-25-2007, 09:32 AM   #1565
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'm speechless. Those divine, exquisite NBA sausages would make for some quality HD programming.
For your wife?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:41 AM   #1566
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For your wife?
I have my own wife...quit trying to "share" yours...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 AM   #1567
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
On memorial day, I like to have relations of the intimate nature with 3 or 4 of our nations soldiers, to make sure they're at full attention.
This is why we don't allow "you people" in the military...... I'm talking about aliens.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:04 AM   #1568
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is why we don't allow "you people" in the military...... I'm talking about mexican aliens.
woah!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #1569
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I like gay mexican soldiers that ride horses and wear socks with sandals!
That's nice? I guess.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #1570
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That's nice? I SO envy your life.
but you made that up?

Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #1571
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You know how boobies are so...good, and...they're just really great, I just love to um, touch them and stuff. They don't gross me out or anything.
So forced and disingenuous....
Old 05-29-2007, 10:05 PM   #1572
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So forced and disingenuous....kind of like my love for my young wife...
you make it sounds as if her being young is a bad thing...

Old 05-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #1573
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you make it sounds as if her being young is a bad thing...no matter what my parole officer tells me, the younger, the better I say!!
Creepy as always
Old 05-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #1574
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Creepy as always...creepy in a hot way
why thank you.

Old 05-30-2007, 07:49 PM   #1575
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets play marco polo in the shower
huh?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:29 PM   #1576
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Hello Everyone!
I just thought I'd drop by and kill this thread.
it HAD to be done!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #1577
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i HAD to be done!
If you are talking about what I think you are talking about.... better to tell your girlfriend/wife about that. But you sound pretty desperate.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #1578
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
OMGWTF MY PENIS ISNT BEENDING.
You know, if that happens for longer than 4 hours you may want to consult your doctor.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-05-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #1579
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
You know, if that happens for longer than 4 hours you may want to consult me, and we can play "doctor."
first, do no harm.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #1580
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
first, do no harm this time when you are doing your "from behind" trick. that stuff can hurt!
do you need a tissue?
Old 06-08-2007, 04:12 PM   #1581
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm sorry about your face there, I just couldn't help myself. do you need a tissue?
I'm not really sure what you're talking about....
Old 06-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #1582
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm not really sure what you're talking about....but I know what it makes me want to do...
pray?

Old 06-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #1583
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Look at me, my name is sike, I just disappear for a long time and then come back and you're supposed to love me even more. Love me, love me, say that you love me....
Oh you're not going to start singing are you?
Old 06-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #1584
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Oh you're not going to start singing are you?....please start singing!
and if I refuse?

Old 06-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #1585
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you ever wonder why hookers don't take credit cards?
Having a slow Monday?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #1586
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like to share sleeping bags with cub scouts
Thats just wrong. Plain out wrong.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #1587
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I like to share sleeping bags with my friends. This weekend we had a pilow fight in our little panties and jumped on the bed in super slow motion.
Why would we be interested in any of this?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #1588
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I like to share sleeping bags with my friends. This weekend we had a pilow fight in our little panties and jumped on the bed in super slow motion.
How STRANGE!!!!! Me and my friends did the exact same thing.
Okay... well I get the jumping in super slow motion thing for Erica.... but you are a dude.... so what gives?

Never mind.... I don't want to know.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:56 PM   #1589
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay... who else wants to see Flaco prancing in women's underwear.... anyone?
TMI
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #1590
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Quote:
Okay... who else wants to see Flaco prancing in women's underwear.... anyone?
TGIF! in a word... HELL YES!! bring it on girly-boy
uhm, can we rewind to the cinemaxesque visions of gigling scantily clad pillow fights... WITHOUT the banana hammock intrusions
Old 06-11-2007, 04:17 PM   #1591
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
uhm, I love you
are you the guy who has been following me around? cause I thought that was flaco

Old 06-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #1592
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
are you the guy who has been following me around? cause I thought that was flaco
I have to take a day off sometimes.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #1593
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I have to take a day off sometimes. I call those my "dark days"
I understand.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #1594
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I understand your wife was upset when I held your wee-wee while you were peeing. I told her I didn't want it to get on my newly installed pink carpet. I think she understood. But she still sounded upset.... I got the feeling that she still doesn't know about me. Care to explain?
Wee-wee? Pink carpet?

????

?????
Old 06-11-2007, 11:24 PM   #1595
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Wee-wee? Pink carpet?

????

?????
you've got some serious questions...

Old 06-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #1596
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I've got some serious questions...If a guys says "what? are you some kind of fanny bandit or something?" does that mean he doesn't want to have granal grex with me?
Switch back to aliens. You're striking out with the men.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #1597
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Switch back to aliens. You're striking out with the men.
you sir have been misled. I'm a married man. You simply couldn't be more mistaken

Old 06-11-2007, 11:44 PM   #1598
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you sir have been misled. I'm a married man. You simply couldn't be more mistaken despite what my parole officer claims...
I'm afraid to ask.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #1599
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm afraid to ask, but I still will: how hot is your wife?
VERY hot. and that is kinda of an odd question...

Old 06-12-2007, 08:18 AM   #1600
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Those are kinda of odd questions...

but the answers are:
1. VERY hot.
2. Yes I do, in fact prefer to wear lacy panties
3. I will kiss you, but it will cost you a dollar.
A dollar? Jeez, inflation.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!