Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 09-11-2007, 04:37 PM   #1881
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
woah....I feel funny in my bathing suit area
Is that an anatomical term?
Old 09-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #1882
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I want to rub you

no

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #1883
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no

And by no I really mean yes.
You could have saved some keystrokes there I think...
Old 09-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #1884
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
You could have saved some keystrokes there I think...stroke me
you mean like brush your hair??

because I refuse!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #1885
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you mean like brush your hair?? underneath your merkin??
Merkin humor still isn't funny, sike.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:13 AM   #1886
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Merlin's BEARD!!!!!
That's funny you say that. I was curious why she waited until the end to bring that schtick up..... and then overused it.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #1887
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What in the name of Merlin's saggy left...
I think Merlin was mentioned on Book 1, wasn't he?

Last edited by DevinFuture; 09-13-2007 at 10:26 AM.
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #1888
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinFuture
And what in the name of Merlins most baggy Y-fronts was that about?
It's only moderately sad that I can pull quotes like these out of that book already without having to reference anything...unless you ask sike.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #1889
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I blow monkeys
like a fan you mean?

Old 09-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #1890
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
I blow monkeys

I'm like, your biggest fan.
groupies get weirder all the time...
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #1891
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
So, Bush's is a military commander that likes to talk to Congress.
At first I was confused.... but then I put it together. You are talking about Petraeus right? He is not Bush's Patronus. There are no Dementors in Congress, despite how closely Nancy Pelosi resembles one. He's just a General.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #1892
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That was a bit of a stretch....
Old 09-14-2007, 10:18 AM   #1893
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
What Jerry Jones did to his face.... that was a bit of a stretch....
Yes. Indeed it was.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #1894
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Why won't Jerry Jones just 'sit on my face' like I asked him to?
Did you get 'jilled' again this morning? too much sugar?
Old 09-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #1895
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Did you get 'pumped' again this morning? too much lovin?
when you say "pumped"...you do mean like...excited about something...right?

Old 09-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #1896
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
"Fantasy" football means players you'd like to have sex with, right?
For you it does.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:11 AM   #1897
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike
All this delicious inuendo... joyful naughty talk...

Does this mean you are coming over tonight? and.... you know...

For you it does.
So is Sike the only one for you....?
Alex will be soooooo bummed.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #1898
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So is Sike the only one for you....?
Alex will be soooooo bummed...but not nearly as saddened as I am.
stop fighting over me...i'm taken

Old 09-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #1899
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
stop fighting over me...i'm taken. you will never touch what flaco already has!
Wow. I thought for sure it would be Murphy, but flaco?
Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #1900
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Wow. I thought for sure it would be Murphy, but flaco?...but me?...I'm a U2 man!
flying solo huh?

Old 09-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #1901
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
flying solo huh? Would you like me to teach you how to perform "The Stranger" on yourself?

get your popcorn ready.
You are an idiot.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:44 PM   #1902
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You are an idol of mine...mold into thine image.
"thine"?

now thats old school

Old 09-18-2007, 02:54 PM   #1903
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Would anyone like to hear my bands demo?

We're called "Pelvic Pickle"
Somehow I think you came up with the name yourself, no?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 09-18-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #1904
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike
Would anyone like to experience my hands demo?

Show me your "Pelvic Pickle"
ME!!!! me me me!! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Uhm.... I'll pass.

How 'bout them Redskins!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:58 PM   #1905
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Somehow I think you came up with the name yourself, no? Either way I love it
good.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #1906
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Flaco, I'm ready to insert my bands cd "Pelvic Pickle" into your cd player. And if it doesn't load quite right, I'll pull it out, blow on it for a while, and shove it right back in again.
Just please stop posting.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #1907
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Flaco, I dub thee Cussing Champion. (I still can't give you rep btw.) You other people just aren't anywhere close to his greatness.

Carry on.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:44 PM   #1908
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Well thanks....I did giggle a little at that last one.

I can't help it if sike doesn't bring his A game like he used to when we started this thread.

no imagination....
Old 09-20-2007, 05:03 AM   #1909
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well thanks u2....I did moan a lot at that last one...you really had me going.

I can't help it if sike doesn't bring his A game like he used to when we started having these 'get-togethers'.

no passion....
Keep it off the forum.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #1910
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Why is it so hard to find a REALLY large asian woman to get freaky-deaky with?
1. Stop.
2. Don't say "freaky-deaky" ever again.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #1911
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
1. Stop.
2. Don't say "freaky-deaky" ever again.
3. Just for the record I am a large Asian woman who likes the rough stuff...call me at 214-303-7645...and bring a whip with ya...
what are the odds?...yet you are offended at the phrase "freaky deaky"?

Old 09-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #1912
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Why are you offended at the phrase "defacation proclamation"?

I thought you said you wanted a 'Hot Carl'?
No, I said I wanted a hot DOG, you sicko.

(have fun with that one, btw)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 09-20-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #1913
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
hey sike is it my turn to be the wiener or the buns?
Yuck.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #1914
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
My girlfriend wanted me to KISS her. Yuck.
I think you have an identity issue you need to deal with, or perhaps it's just as simple as your relationship has lost it's luster? Have you guys ever kissed?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #1915
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey sikey baby, lets role play like hard drives tonight! I'll be the 'slave' and you can be the "Master"
You are a dork.

A gay dork.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #1916
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Your dork.

A gay dork.

I love your gay dork.
Is that supposed to be Haiku?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:19 PM   #1917
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Is that supposed to be Haiku?
Here's a Haiku:

Slippery penis
So delicious and tasty
I love you long time

Gross.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:22 PM   #1918
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
my wife is Gross.
but is she rich?

Old 09-21-2007, 05:00 PM   #1919
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
but is she a witch?
He READS Harry Potter.... he doesn't actually think it's true. It's complete fiction.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #1920
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
He READS Harry Potter.... he doesn't actually think it's true. It's complete fiction...if you're a muggle like flaco...but if your a wizard like me you know the REAL TRUTH!
that you're a nerd?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!