Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-02-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: GAME 4 Mavs (0-3) at Jazz (2-2) 11-2-16 8:00pm

GDT: Mavs vs Jazz 11-2-16

http://www.espn.com/nba/game?gameId=400899512

Nowitzki returns as Mavericks visit Jazz

http://www.espn.com/nba/preview?gameId=400899512

SALT LAKE CITY -- Getting Dirk Nowitzki back on the court couldn't come at a better time for Dallas. Without him in the lineup, the Mavericks have struggled to get enough done on offense to offset their defensive shortcomings.

Nowitzki has been sidelined since the team's season-opening 130-121 loss to the Indiana Pacers. He has been nursing a sore Achilles tendon and dealing with a stomach ailment. Without the veteran forward, Dallas (0-3) is one of six NBA teams that still hasn't won this season.

The latest loss for the Mavericks was perhaps the most painful. Dallas fell 93-92 to Houston on a free throw from James Harden with 0.1 second left after shooting just 38.1 percent (32-of-84). Solving these sudden offensive woes has become top priority.

"We have to keep finding ways," guard Wesley Matthews said. "Our margin for error is slim, like most NBA teams."

Nowitzki plans to return to the starting lineup when the Mavericks face the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night. Having him back on the floor for a tough road game could give Dallas a major boost.

"I feel better," Nowitzki told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Tuesday. "It's been obviously a rough few days."

Nowitzki has a knack for unleashing offensive fireworks against Utah. In the three games last season, Nowitzki averaged 19.3 points on 55.3 percent shooting.

Utah (2-2) should be better prepared for what Dallas can do this season. The Jazz handed San Antonio its first loss of the season on Tuesday night, downing the Spurs 106-91 behind 22 points and seven assists from veteran point guard George Hill. They got it done on both ends of the court. San Antonio shot just 43.4 percent (33 of 76) while the Jazz made 48.4 percent (15-of-31) of their 3-pointers.

Defense has been Utah's bread and butter early in the season. The Jazz have allowed just 89.3 points per game over their last three contests. Utah has held opponents under 90 points in 59 games dating to the start of the 2014-15 season -- the most of any NBA team.

Offensively, the Jazz seemed to have figured things out. They hit a bump with a terrible shooting performance against the Clippers on Sunday, but bounced back in style against the Spurs two days later. Hill is a big reason behind it.

In his first four games with the Jazz, Hill is averaging 20.5 points and 4.8 assists. He is also playing mistake-free basketball. Hill had zero turnovers against San Antonio and made several big baskets in the fourth quarter when Utah needed them to pull away.

Jazz coach Quin Snyder said he has encouraged Hill to go full throttle on offense.

"He's got a lot of pride in his defense," Snyder said after the team's home opener last Friday. "We have talked about George being aggressive offensively. So I think the pride defensively and aggressiveness is what helps make him."

Dallas eliminated Utah from the playoffs in its most recent trip to Salt Lake City in April. The Mavericks downed the Jazz 102-91 behind 22 points and 11 rebounds from Nowitzki, 23 points from Deron Williams and 20 points from Matthews.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2016, 07:06 AM   #2
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs have been laying bricks this season like it's their job... hoping Dirk's gravity creates better looks for everyone. Wes can't hit anything even though a lot of his shots have been pretty open. I'll be interested to see how Barnes performs with Dirk on the court with him, but I'd expect he's mostly going to work on killing second units as the backup PF.

Utah's freaking tough. I'd be thrilled with a win tonight.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:29 AM   #3
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Dammit!

Quote:
Eddie Sefko Verified account ‏@ESefko 18h18 hours ago

Wesley Matthews (foot) and JJ Barea (knee) both sat out practice today. Dirk improved but won't play if he's at risk Wednesday Catlisle says
Old 11-02-2016, 08:51 AM   #4
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

The Jacks will not be a match for the Mavs if:
* Dirk is 100% healthy
* Wes is 100% healthy
* JJB is 100% healthy
* Hill breaks a leg...

...leap of faith prediction:

Mavs - 99
Jacks - 98

Old 11-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #5
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Very early in the season, some areas we are really bad and desperately could use improvement...

-Our starters are 2nd worst in the NBA in TS%.
-Other teams starters have the highest TS% against us.
-Other teams as a whole have the highest TS% against us.(our bench gives up the 11th worst, starters are just so bad and playing so much more that it weighs us down as a team.)
-Other teams starters have the 3rd highest rebound rate against us.
-Other teams starters have the highest 3pt% against us.

A lot of areas we are largely middle of the road area on. These areas are God awful. We could have 2 wins with just minor improvements in the areas above. Again it's early and we didn't have Dirk for 2 games. But those are some pretty gross stats. Hope this team gels soon, this could be a rough 10-15 game stretch.

Edit-
http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/tea...Regular_Season

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 11-02-2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: source link
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:39 AM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Easy streak (one way or another)!

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-02-2016 at 09:58 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:58 AM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Jazz are gonna get beat by a bunch of rooks tonight!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #8
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
Dammit!
And I'm sorry, but that'll be on Rick if he continues to run the vets into the ground. Vets that have a long history of injury problems aren't going to stay healthy at 40 mpg. I get it more with Barea since Harris is out, but even he can't take what he is playing right now.

Play Anderson, Curry, and Powell 40 mpg. They can take it.

I just think it's a good question. Do you want to watch a team kill the vet players and eek into the playoffs with half the roster injured or do you want to watch a team play and develop the young guys and possibly miss the playoffs with a better future?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:30 AM   #9
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Coming off winning IN SA...Jazz will be fired up. Adding George Hill was a great move for them. Takes some pressure off the star. Would like to see Mejri in a lot to help with their down low presence.

Dirk, Barea, Wes possibly out. Might as well play all the youngins cause it may be a loss either way.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:35 PM   #10
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering what is wrong with Dirk. Remember a while back when he had a mysterious stomach illness that went on for over a month. I hope whatever that was is not rearing its ugly head.
Any details on what is wrong?
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm wondering what is wrong with Dirk. Remember a while back when he had a mysterious stomach illness that went on for over a month. I hope whatever that was is not rearing its ugly head.
Any details on what is wrong?
Stomach bug + Achilles stiffness

Achilles worries me a lot more. That can be a career ender
Old 11-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #12
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

People here are going to disagree, and they're going to dislike me, and I know I've been singing the same song for a while, but honestly, the more we lose the better. Time to rebuild through the draft, not sell our souls in search of a 7-8 seed and first-round exit.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
People here are going to disagree, and they're going to dislike me, and I know I've been singing the same song for a while, but honestly, the more we lose the better. Time to rebuild through the draft, not sell our souls in search of a 7-8 seed and first-round exit.
This would certainly be a good draft to have a high pick...

Whoops, I meant: "TANKING IS FOR LOSERS, WE'RE ONLY 1 PIECE AWAY FROM CONTENDING!!! YOU'RE NOT A REAL MFFL!!!"

Old 11-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #14
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think a team should ever tank but this is one season we should not trade our pick under any circumstances.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:33 PM   #15
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Must stop Stockalone
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:42 PM   #16
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I don't think a team should ever tank but this is one season we should not trade our pick under any circumstances.
I would quite literally cry if we traded our pick for this draft. It's looking like the best in a decade, possibly since '03.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #17
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Stomach bug + Achilles stiffness

Achilles worries me a lot more. That can be a career ender
Yikes if thats true, then this will undoubtedly be his last season. That kind of thing will linger all year...I really want to catch a home game with Dirk playing in Dallas too. Ive only seen the Mavs on the road

Last edited by Melonhead; 11-02-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone the Mavs can trade to stock up on draft picks for this year?
Aging Dirk plus #1 pick plus another draft pick in the high second.... This team might sneak into the playoffs next year.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-02-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:31 PM   #19
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Aging Dirk plus #1 pick plus another draft pick in the high second.... This team might sneak into the playoffs next year.
My thoughts exactly. Leaves us with a solid young core and even makes us more attractive to free agents.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:37 PM   #20
CGM
Golden Member

Quote:
NO... This cannot apply to our beloved Mavs!

NO, NO, AND NO!!!

Last edited by CGM; 11-02-2016 at 03:42 PM.
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #21
Underdog

Quote:
Dirk only gets traded if he wants to, since I'm pretty sure he still has a no-trade clause... But I'm fairly confident that any of our veterans -- Deron, Wes, Bogut, Barea, and probably even Devin -- could net us a decent return.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:49 PM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's actually a sound plan IF Dirk stays healthy and wants to play another year.

If we tank this season, then I really can't see Dirk playing next year.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:00 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dirk only gets traded if he wants to, since I'm pretty sure he still has a no-trade clause... But I'm fairly confident that any of our veterans -- Deron, Wes, Bogut, Barea, and probably even Devin -- could net us a decent return.
Not sure, but I think he is saying that we keep Dirk but trade others and hope for a high pick. And next season the high pick plus Dirk and the youth we have could get us into the playoffs. Unless I'm lost in translation.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:19 PM   #24
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

FWIW, Dwill has to consent to any trade.
Quote:
When the player is playing under a one-year contract (excluding any option year) and will have Larry Bird or Early Bird rights at the end of the season. This includes first round draft picks following their fourth (option) season, who accept their team's qualifying offer for their fifth season. When the player consents to such a trade, his Larry Bird/Early Bird rights are not traded with him, and instead becomes a Non-Bird free agent
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm
Old 11-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
1) Dirk stays on the sideline. Doesn't take player option, freeing up 25mill in cap
2)Trade Powell/DFS/Brussino/Hammons/whatever youth is at peak value for more talent or another first
3) Let Williams expiring to clear 9mill

Grab a veteran PG in free agency. Use the first rounder (or two) wisely. We could be really good. Really like the core of Matthews/Barnes if we can get a nice PG and keep the Center position decent.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-02-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #26
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys !
Old 11-02-2016, 06:33 PM   #27
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

This Mavs team seriously needs to wake the F up. This is a more talented roster than last couple seasons. It all depends how they mesh and know each others tendencies on the court. I really don't think we should put any of these players on the trade block too.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:40 PM   #28
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Dirk will play
Old 11-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #29
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Dirk will play
Praise be to Odin!

Last edited by Underdog; 11-02-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:31 PM   #30
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Isn't this better than gambling on Parsons health every game? If the Mavs can start getting their first win in Utah. It gives the team confidence to get over this cold start to the season.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:02 PM   #31
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Isn't this better than gambling on Parsons health every game? If the Mavs can start getting their first win in Utah. It gives the team confidence to get over this cold start to the season.
Sure, I can get on board with the idea of waiting until you have a 0-3 record to get your first win... It builds character.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:31 PM   #32
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Sure, I can get on board with the idea of waiting until you have a 0-3 record to get your first win... It builds character.

What better place to try than Utah, eh
Old 11-02-2016, 08:33 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Terrible shot attempt by Matthews. Go figure.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:33 PM   #34
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

JJ is not doing anything out there and hurting us on D
Old 11-02-2016, 08:36 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Our offense is...wow

23 seconds and the ball didn't even move. Screen. Not taken. No movement. JJB shoots a guarded three to beat the buzzer
Old 11-02-2016, 08:38 PM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
JJ is not doing anything out there and hurting us on D
He is clearly playing hurt. You call tell the hurt Barea versus the healthy one.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:44 PM   #37
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

JJ is sucking out there
Old 11-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #38
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
He is clearly playing hurt. You call tell the hurt Barea versus the healthy one.

He looks so bad he should just sit out if he cant push himself harder than that. Maybe give some minutes to Seth...but it looks bad out there now
Old 11-02-2016, 08:46 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Anderson with 0 ball handling skills there.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Barea wasn't fouled. Needs to get out of the game and is.