Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-08-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default losing streak...

It's up to 7 games if you go back to last years finals!!! I know it's early, but this is making me and several others a bit nervous.

Can we call a time-out to regroup?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2006, 12:12 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Dad, yes we can call a Timeout to regroup
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

A 20 Day Timeout. To go back to training camp.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #4
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

do over
Old 11-08-2006, 04:35 PM   #5
mav_love

mav_love is just really nicemav_love is just really nicemav_love is just really nicemav_love is just really nicemav_love is just really nicemav_love is just really nice
Default when you skate around, you eventually fall...

correct my math if i'm wrong, but it appears that since our dallas mavs went up 3-1 against the Spurs and the world woke up to our total awesomeness, this team has gone 7-11.

(1-2 vs Spurs, 4-2 vs Suns, 2-4 vs. Miami, 0-3 in 06/07)

not that the players/coaches string those numbers along ("one game at a time"), but you have to wonder whether this team's confidence is so long-gone that .500 is all we'll get for another month or so.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need to have a group un-bunching of our panties.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:15 PM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i think we need to stage a parade...in support of the mavs...you know get their spirits up and stuff
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:20 AM   #8
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Oops. Wrong thread.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 11-09-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Dang it...were down to an 8 game losing streak. At what point do we stop saying it's early? 0-4 fellas is NOT good, I don't care what book you are reading.

How can we be up 14 early and give all of it away? Do we miss D.A. that much? What is not hitting and what is happening to the mental part of this team?

The players don't need to panic, but it's time we fans put some additional heat on them. This is suppose to be a Championship year and all I see are a bunch of players getting PUNKED!!!

My apologies, seems like a ton of crap has gone bad this past week...Mavs bad start, Cowboys Lose, Stars 2 game losing streak, FC Dallas got knoced out in the first round, the Rangers talk about an interest in Bonds and finally the Freakin Democrats regain control...the Sky is faling, the Sky is falling!!! Is it too early for a shot of Vodka?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
the Freakin Democrats regain control...the Sky is faling, the Sky is falling!!! Is it too early for a shot of Vodka?
Gridlock and compromise are your friends. And the Dems don't control everything, just the House and Senate. You still have Dubya and the mostly conservative Supreme Court. Checks and balance are good. Compromise is good. Rubber stamps are bad and can only get worse. It was a good thing in 1994 when Clinton lost his rubber stamp in congress and the senate was it not? It keeps the extremes on either end from forcing their will on the middle.

/End of thread jack
//Stupid freakin Mavs! WIN A GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! JEEBUS!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 11:04 AM   #11
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

This will be the last time AJ rests the stars during preseason, I'll tell you that...Yes, we're on a 4 game losing streak this season, it happens to the best of us. It'll be okay, let's remember how Miami coasted through the season and I seem to remember them doing well in the postseason. It's not like winning the Southwest division is an impossible task, but if we start losing more it will be. I think we'll come out of this with the 2nd best record, just like always. If this gets to 0-8 or something ridiculous, I'll have to eat these words...

Last edited by MavsFanatik33; 11-09-2006 at 11:04 AM.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter