Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-15-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default I just couldn't stomach it...

This years finals, should have been the Mavs!!!

All this talk about how special the Spurs are, the Dynasty...yet they would never have gotten past Dallas. This was the Mavs Championship, if not for the speed bump of Don Nelson and his Warriors.

This Mavs team was built to beat the Spurs and beat them they would have...yet somehow, we get matched up with the Warriors, the one team with just enough skill and the right coach to exploit the Mavs.

I'm thrilled to see the title stay in Texas, but I just could not watch a single game, knowing that the Mavs where the better team!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

true
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad

All this talk about how special the Spurs are, the Dynasty...yet they would never have gotten past Dallas. This was the Mavs Championship, if not for the speed bump of Don Nelson and his Warriors.

This Mavs team was built to beat the Spurs and beat them they would have...yet somehow, we get matched up with the Warriors, the one team with just enough skill and the right coach to exploit the Mavs.

I'm thrilled to see the title stay in Texas, but I just could not watch a single game, knowing that the Mavs where the better team!!!
u mad?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I have to laugh out loud and all the excuses and complaining alot of you you guys have in every post, and I'm a life long die hard Mavs fan.

"We're the better team"
"Spurs are asteric champions because they didn't go through us"
"If we wouldnt of gotten Golden State we would of won the championship, waaaaah waaaah it's not fair"

We lost to Golden State! a team that barely had a .500 win percentage. A team we won 25 more games than. There's no one to blame but the Mavs for that. If we were the better team we'd be holding the trophy right now.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
I have to laugh out loud and all the excuses and complaining alot of you you guys have in every post, and I'm a life long die hard Mavs fan.

"We're the better team"
"Spurs are asteric champions because they didn't go through us"
"If we wouldnt of gotten Golden State we would of won the championship, waaaaah waaaah it's not fair"

We lost to Golden State! a team that barely had a .500 win percentage. A team we won 25 more games than. There's no one to blame but the Mavs for that. If we were the better team we'd be holding the trophy right now.
i couldn't have said it any better myself.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:40 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm thrilled to see the title stay in Texas,
Why?
Old 06-15-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

This was not a whine or an excuse...I agree the Mavs lost and it was the Mavs responsibility.

The Spurs simply played the cards as they where dealt and took care of business...there is no astericks from me!!!

I am simply ticked at what could have or should have been.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:48 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Why?

No joke - you're either a fan of a team or you're not... What the hell does Texas have to do with anything??? (most states only have one team anyway...)

San Antonio (and to a lesser degree, Houston) can suck it!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #9
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I love hating the Spurs but i'm not going to make excuses as to why they shouldn't have won. They earned it.

"They were given the Phoenix series"
"The Cavs couldn't beat ANY playoff team in the West"
"The Mavericks would have crushed them"

They just don't apply... we had some bad luck running into the one team that has our number and San Antonio caught a break by having some of it's competition knocked out early. You need to be lucky to win a championship sometimes and I think every team in the West felt lucky the Mavs were out so quick.

Last edited by Tokey41; 06-15-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
Lwin

Lwin is on a distinguished road

The Spurs would "never" have gotten past the Mavs? That is a huge stretch. It took 7 games and incredible circumstance for the Mavs to get by the Spurs last year.
Lwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

...but they won that game 7 in SA! This year we would have had the HCA. Don't get me wrong, it would have been a tough series but no single team is designed to knock the spurs out of the playoffs more so than the Mavs. Not one.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-15-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:43 PM   #12
dangirwin

dangirwin has a spectacular aura aboutdangirwin has a spectacular aura about

Let's not waste time on what could have been.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:46 PM   #13
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwin
The Spurs would "never" have gotten past the Mavs? That is a huge stretch. It took 7 games and incredible circumstance for the Mavs to get by the Spurs last year.
actually it took a couple of suspensions ...

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangirwin
Let's not waste time on what could have been.
Yeah you can go to clutchfans.net for that
Old 06-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
Yeah you can go to clutchfans.net for that
there's no need to go there when you can get it here!
Old 06-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #16
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Someone needs to ban this little pussy. Seriously!
Old 06-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
Just for the record, I have a genuine (admittedly unsubstantiated) dislike for you. You have sometimes delicately formed your posts to be as non-troll like as possible, but you're starting to out yourself. You are a rockets fan, yes? Or a Suns fan? It's hard to say, but you're no Mavericks fan and I'm not quite sure why you are here.

I'd neg rep you, but it obviously deters you not.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #18
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe Dirk goes down for a season and we throw our names in the lottery hat and get the number 1 pick like SA did....

Bah, who cares. The fact is the Spurs didn't choke like we did... twice.

Just gimme a lockdown 2 gaurd that can hit a midrange jumper and penetrate.

I love all the Cuban bashing, Dirk bashing, Avery bashing... Unless you know about George McCloud, Tony D., Lo, Pop Jones, Tarpley, Martin Murcep ( however the hell u spell it ) and the like. STFU and be greatful to have a spot on your bandwagon. Just remember how we got here and feel privlaged to be entertained in a way that doesn't involve launching 3's the entire second half because your 30 down and 30 wins out of a playoff slot.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #19
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has never occurred to me that the negative rep feature was designed to slap trolls back in line. I always thought of it as an opportunity to trash talk and see how many red boxes you can add before said person gets banned.

But you have an interesting theory here...
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:17 PM   #20
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:

Um, the Mavs couldn't even compete with the team that got clobbered by the team that got clobbered by the Spurs.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:50 PM   #21
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
Well I'd have to agree (kinda). There's been a number of "we own the Spurs!" and "Spurs had it way too easy, we should have been champs!" posts on here. Some people just need to get over it.

- Conrad Burns
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:17 AM   #22
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just glad we kept it in the United States.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:34 AM   #23
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
You are a rockets fan, yes? Or a Suns fan? It's hard to say, but you're no Mavericks fan and I'm not quite sure why you are here.
i'm an antoine walker fan!
Old 06-16-2007, 01:46 AM   #24
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just for the record, I have a genuine (admittedly unsubstantiated) dislike for you. You have sometimes delicately formed your posts to be as non-troll like as possible, but you're starting to out yourself. You are a rockets fan, yes? Or a Suns fan? It's hard to say, but you're no Mavericks fan and I'm not quite sure why you are here.

Me too. I've neg repped him from the begining, probably 5-6 times now. Only MT has gotten that much neg rep from me, I only give it out to trolls usually.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:34 AM   #25
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rabbitproof again.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:20 AM   #26
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I'm just curious why so many Mavs think Dallas could've beaten San Antonio but couldn't even get out of the 1st round. Maybe your right but I wouldn't say that winning a 7 game series with the Spurs in OT means we have their number. Maybe you guys have more faith in the Mavs then I do but for the past two seasons i've seen the Mavs give up a 2-0 lead in the Finals and lose in the 1st round to a team who was 1 loss away from not even making the playoffs. I don't buy that he Warriors were just a "hot team" that fans and Dallas media is throwing around. We won 67 games. We were a hot team all season long.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #27
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Quote:

We sucked, and GS probably should'a swept us. We were lucky to get a couple of wins.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #28
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Let us try to not overblow the magnitude of our suckitude.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #29
RAMarini

RAMarini is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a Spurs fan and I was terrified about facing the Mavs, thrilled when the Warriors knocked 'em off. But I think that until the Mavs get over the psychological hurdle of two straight crash-and-burns, the Mavs will be much more beatable by my team.
RAMarini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #30
Lwin

Lwin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
Um, the Mavs couldn't even compete with the team that got clobbered by the team that got clobbered by the Spurs.
So you're saying the third degree of a match-up dictates the outcome of what would have happened? That's even more of a stretch than the original post.

Last edited by Lwin; 06-16-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Lwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #31
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of negative rep for antoinewalker he only had 3 red boxes, then i hit him with some negative rep, and now he has 4. My day is complete..now i'm going out to dinner.

oh and antoinewalker, you can suck it
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you have against the Raptors?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:01 PM   #33
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwin
So you're saying the third degree of a match-up dictates the outcome of what would have happened? That's even more of a stretch than the original post.
All I am saying is... the Mavs didn't deserve to be in the Finals, not even close.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #34
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
All I am saying is... the Mavs didn't deserve to be in the Finals, not even close.
No one DESERVES to be in the finals. You either get there or you don't. 28 teams didn't, 2 teams did. What in the world is this thread about?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #35
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie
We sucked, and GS probably should'a swept us. We were lucky to get a couple of wins.
If the Mavs don't barf up a toad in the last 7 minutes of Game 4, do we win the series?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:55 PM   #36
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

the mavs apparently where (sp.) the better team.

So the thread is about being mad that the Mavs were obviously the best (or second best to the Cavs........*cough*)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-17-2007 at 12:53 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:40 AM   #37
syrian fan

syrian fan will become famous soon enough

even if i hate the spurs so much but man they have 3 gr8 players while we have 1 or at best another who tends to fade away in the 4th qarter
duncan scored 12 pt and they won
syrian fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:50 AM   #38
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
What do you have against the Raptors?
Oh, I have to LOL at this!

But what really brings my piss to a boil is the fact that we clinched the no. 1 seed, had HCA, and would have only had to face the Spurs, and not the Suns. We would have easily disposed of Utah.

I'm not gonna say we could've beat the Spurs (I'd leave it at 50/50), but if we did, we would have easily taken care of Cleveland as well.
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:08 AM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lets just make him the dallas-mavs court jester. Do the chicken dance for us!!!

Either that or just thank him for Terry.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #40
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
LOL
And1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter