Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-15-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Dallas to sign Walker

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...rom_grizzlies/

LOL....I wasnt happy with the game tonite. But I think wer OK. Since people are talking about needing a lil change, lets bring back Walker...JK.

I figure this would catch some attention and push those of you that think the Mavs suck and are about to kill themselves over the edge
; ).....but dont do it cuz he not coming here and the Mavs will be fine.

**now watch him sign with us when hes released..lol

Gnite

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 12-15-2008 at 11:59 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This thread gave me an aneurysm.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Which Walker? Samaki? Antoine? JJ?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Should have known better than to click in here...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

IT happens to every one CHUM...lol

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...joke's on me. Good one.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

People around here get all depressed too easy...soo I figured I shuld do this to kinda give them a little jolt of energy

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #8
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He could stretch the defense.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #9
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I'd kill myself if Antoine Walker ever played for the Mavs. I wanted to scream at the TV during the 2006 NBA Finals when they showed that damn clip of Antoine Walker on the ground shrugging his shoulders like he's some kind of bad ass. What an out of shape piece of shit. I hope he enjoyed his glory days cause they are never coming back.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:23 AM   #11
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
I'd kill myself if Antoine Walker ever played for the Mavs. I wanted to scream at the TV during the 2006 NBA Finals when they showed that damn clip of Antoine Walker on the ground shrugging his shoulders like he's some kind of bad ass. What an out of shape piece of shit. I hope he enjoyed his glory days cause they are never coming back.
I take it you've been a mavs fan for less than 5 years.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #12
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Depression is justified right now, I swear

0-2 against the Lakers, 0-2 against the Nuggets, 0-1 against the Cavs.

If we can't beat the best, how can we expect to win 16 playoff games?! How about just 4 atleast?!?

SOMETHING!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #13
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
Uhhhhh Walker has been a Mav lol. I think he even recorded a triple double back to back if i'm not mistaken.

I thought for his size Walker had great vision. The vision of a point guard. His flaws came with his shooting. If he would be committed to scoring in the paint I think he could once again have success in this league.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:47 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

Walker is a fat ass!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #15
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

Hell No. I would rather sign Bonzi Wells.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:33 AM   #16
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

Hell No. I would go for Bonzi Wells.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:35 AM   #17
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHh0r...eature=related

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-16-2008 at 04:38 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:52 AM   #18
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Well we could keep him and Kidd competing for 3 point career makes. Maybe that would give Kidd some incentive to shoot the damn ball some more.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:13 AM   #19
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

This was not funny.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #20
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Reminds of the 1996 trade where we sent the Celtics the 6th pick(Fatoine) and a future 1st(Ron Mercer) for the 9th pick (Samaki Walker) and Eric Montross.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:31 AM   #21
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Unholy Trifecta: Walker fanatics, Harris fanatics, and Barea fanatics all active at the same time. I guess if it happens, we could start a three-way poll about who is the best player and watch the carnage...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:07 PM   #22
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Bonzi signed to play in China...whoever mentioned him

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Depression is justified right now, I swear

0-2 against the Lakers, 0-2 against the Nuggets, 0-1 against the Cavs.

If we can't beat the best, how can we expect to win 16 playoff games?! How about just 4 atleast?!?

SOMETHING!
Its not like any of those games were ugly and we got beat by 20. I think it would help to maybe get another piece, but I also think that we have the pieces to beat those teams. Its just that the coach has to figure out when to keep certain guys in the game. Like Damp and Kidd last nite when we had tied it. I think thats when he took them out, but they should have stayed in. I think he knows that and in the playoffs he would have left them in.

and Like I said only the Cs look scary now.

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #24
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

F Walker.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #25
nowhereman
Diamond Member

I once convinced my roommate that Bonzi was short for Bonzellus.

Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #27
KiddNPlay
Banned

KiddNPlay will become famous soon enoughKiddNPlay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
F Walker.
Yes, Walker is a Forward. Thanks for informing those who may have not known this.
KiddNPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #28
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 12-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #29
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

KRYPTONITE
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #30
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddNPlay View Post
Yes, Walker is a Forward. Thanks for informing those who may have not known this.
Invisible rep.

Can a mod please lock this thread? I shudder everytime I see the title.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #31
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Please don't post misleading titles for your threads. That wasn't even funny if thats what you were going for
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #32
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
Please don't post misleading titles for your threads. That wasn't even funny if thats what you were going for

whatt??? you must be one of those people I was talking about...its OK mann. The Mavs will be fine relax

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The worst. The very worst.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:25 PM   #34
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
The worst. The very worst.

are you talking about the Mavs?? I disagree

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #35
fluid.forty.one

I'm talking about you.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #36
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

man i was gonna say.... lol..... i dont wanna see walker in a mavs jersery ever again....
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #37
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm talking about you.
really?? damm

........GO MAVS
Old 12-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #38
ty
Diamond Member

When I think Walker, I just think of those ugly chrome jerseys the Mavs sported for a game.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:49 PM   #39
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
When I think Walker, I just think of those ugly chrome jerseys the Mavs sported for a game.
I haven't seen the green ones this year, we saving it for the Christmas Day game?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #40
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
Its not like any of those games were ugly and we got beat by 20. I think it would help to maybe get another piece, but I also think that we have the pieces to beat those teams. Its just that the coach has to figure out when to keep certain guys in the game. Like Damp and Kidd last nite when we had tied it. I think thats when he took them out, but they should have stayed in. I think he knows that and in the playoffs he would have left them in.

and Like I said only the Cs look scary now.

the bottom line is we're 13-10 with 6 of the next 7 on the road.

If we're not careful here, we could very easily be 16-14 over the first 30 games.

Which flat out SUCKS.

7-6 on homecourt, have not protected it against the contenders... and have even had to squeak by a few lottery teams.

It's time for the Mavs to stop sucking and show some wherewithal.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thread diarrhea