Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-09-2001, 09:24 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

We should take this one easy. Need to control Jamison. Keep Jackson off the boards. Look for Mookie to have a good game(he always does against us). Dirk should continue his great play. Mad Max will get on track, and Trent's days in a mavs uniform decreases by one more.

Warriors 91
Mavs 108

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2001, 10:30 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs need to take this game cuz it's not gonna get any easier than this! Mavs 104, Warriors 92
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 01:13 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I feel that the mavs will take this one with no problem. We need to keep sura from lighting us up with 3's like last time though. He kept it close.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 01:17 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

ahh man, forgot about Sura. He killed us last time. We need to limit his shots too.

Old 03-09-2001, 02:15 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

This game should be routine.. Our young Mavs have shown a great ability to win games that they should (forget Orlando/2nd Pacers game/Vancouver/and Houston in that assertion)... That Orlando debacle should be sufficient motivation to kill GS...
Old 03-09-2001, 04:24 PM   #6
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

We are now at the time when every game is a must win.

Mavs 105
GS 89

Old 03-09-2001, 04:29 PM   #7
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Can't lose this one!!! Dallas 117, Golden State 109.
Old 03-09-2001, 08:13 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

So far so good. After 1 quarter 34-23. Dirk on 52 point pace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-09-2001, 08:14 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

So far so good. After 1 quarter 34-23. Dirk on 52 point pace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-09-2001, 08:18 PM   #10
scooterj5
Golden Member

Looks like a good old hasion azzzzz-whooping, 44 to 23 after 1.
Old 03-09-2001, 08:46 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

scooter, The score after 1 was 34-23. NBA.com's score board was wrong.

Dissapointing 2nd quarter. Had a 17 point lead but Golden State cut it to 9 at the half. 52-43.

Sorry about the double post earlier.

Old 03-09-2001, 08:56 PM   #12
scooterj5
Golden Member

My bad
Old 03-09-2001, 09:49 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Harvey's on the floor - woohoo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2001, 09:50 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

12pts, 5 blocks, and 20 rebounds so far for Bradley!!
Old 03-09-2001, 10:00 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Bradley was AWESOME. 20 boards, WOW. Thought Howard played well too and Dirk is a stud. Big win. Can't afford to lose to teams like this.

Old 03-09-2001, 10:03 PM   #16
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody want to criticize Bradley tonight? Nelson is giving him minutes again...
Old 03-09-2001, 10:06 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

He's played great in 2 straight games. 14 boards, 9 blocks against the Heat. 20 boards, 5 blocks tonight. If he can continue to play like this, I like our chances.

Old 03-09-2001, 10:10 PM   #18
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

We need to put a string of wins together....Whats been our longest winning streak this year????? I think maybe 4 games....We need to rip off 6 or so..
Old 03-09-2001, 10:15 PM   #19
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Those starting 5 really play well together on the floor. I just wish that eisley would get out of his slump. Every other pass he makes is picked off. He really needs to get his head out of his ass. Bradley has been kicking some ass the last two games, I hope it keeps up.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 10:16 PM   #20
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I agree, we need to take atleast 4(if not more) games on this 6 game home stand. IMO, this is the biggest stretch of the season thus far. It could almost make or break our season. We started off on the right foot tonight but gotta keep it going.

Old 03-09-2001, 10:27 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Did anybody else notice this?

In the 1st, when Trent first came in the game. Bob said "Nellie wants to get Trent some minutes so he can showcase his skills". Maybe I'm reading to much into this but that sounds to me that Trent will be gone via sign and trade this offseason. Anybody else hear that?

Old 03-09-2001, 10:34 PM   #22
scooterj5
Golden Member

We have had four 3 game winning streaks and two 4 game winning streaks
Old 03-09-2001, 10:53 PM   #23
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

We should [crossing fingers] win the next three games. Phoenix worries me more than the twolves, who are having some problems. But, If we can run the table until Portland, we should lock up some positioning...Except that the current #3 seed are the SA "We own the Mavs" Spurs...Hopefully, the Jazz will fold some and move down to #3...