Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-10-2003, 06:01 PM   #1
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road
Default it is amazing that mandy grows from a new member to a platinium member in, like, 2 months.

how did she do that?
Old 07-10-2003, 06:06 PM   #2
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: it is amazing that mandy grows from a new member to a platinium member in, like, 2 months.

By posting..a lot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 08:18 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default it is amazing that mandy grows from a new member to a platinium member in, like, 2 months.

She owns some kind of instant reply software. 24-7.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 08:44 PM   #4
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: it is amazing that mandy grows from a new member to a platinium member in, like, 2 months.

Just to make things easier for me, I have the "Quick Reply" function docked at the bottom of every thread.

I wonder if Mandy has it like that, and if she didn't and sees this and changes her settings, will it make her faster?

This feels like a math problem
Old 07-10-2003, 08:47 PM   #5
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

All I know is that I've been here since February of 2001....and she passed me up in like...a MONTH!
Old 07-10-2003, 08:50 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
All I know is that I've been here since February of 2001....and she passed me up in like...a MONTH!
slacker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 08:52 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I've been here almost a year and she's gaining on me.

Darn this house selling and job hunting crap! It's hurting my status at D-M.com. I hope I can find a slacker job like a few people around here have. Then I can post all day and get paid.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 01:19 AM   #8
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I feel like i post way too much, i vary rarely have anything to say, yet I manage to say it anyway...yet
I'm still being over taken by the likes of Mandy!! (and you sweets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 02:47 AM   #9
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

It's not how much you post, but what you post ;-]
Old 07-11-2003, 08:27 AM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Actually rod, it's not how many you post as long as you are having fun in the process. Otherwise, what's the point?
Old 07-11-2003, 10:21 AM   #11
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Actually, U2, I hope you'll go back and read what Rhylan posted in the "New Members please read" thread in the lounge. He's speaking for Dj and the others who run this board.

If you have a problem with what they've said, you can certainly take it up with them directly.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:46 AM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Edit: Correct. Wrong place. It wasn't only for Mandyahl.

Old 07-11-2003, 12:32 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

can we go ahead and get this out of our system? Each person that has a crush on Mandyahl, go ahead and start a thread about her..just so this site can get it out of the way and be done with it
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:41 PM   #14
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
can we go ahead and get this out of our system? Each person that has a crush on Mandyahl, go ahead and start a thread about her..just so this site can get it out of the way and be done with it
hey, don't be upset.
if u earned ur status in 2 months, i am sure a lot of people will "have a crash on" you also.
Old 07-12-2003, 09:47 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I probably DID "earn" my status in 2 months.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote