Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-17-2001, 05:06 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Rangers won the Silver Boot in the first ever meeting(regular season that is) of the Lone Star Series. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Finally something good to build on.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2001, 09:23 PM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...but did you see that play at the plate from yesterday's game? I don't even know who Pudge's pack-up is now but he should have made the tag on that good of a throw by Siera. I don't know why Bagwell didn't just try to run him over but i guess he made the right decision.
Old 06-17-2001, 10:54 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, that was a great play by Bagwell but Pudge's backup(I don't know who it is either) should have made the play. Pudge would have.

Old 06-17-2001, 10:56 PM   #4
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I agree...I'm sure glad his injury wasn't serious.
Old 06-17-2001, 10:57 PM   #5
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

You know what's amazing...even though the Rangers suck so bad, they will still have 2 all-stars. (A-Rod and Pudge)
Old 06-17-2001, 10:59 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I think we got the makings of a great rivalry. All the games were good intertaining games with HUGE crowds at every game.

Old 06-17-2001, 11:01 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah. A-Rod starting the All-Star game in Seattle. That should be interesting.

Old 06-17-2001, 11:03 PM   #8
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Oh man...I didn't even think about that. What sucks too is that on the on line voting for the all-star game, Mark McGwire and Jr Griffey are close to the top of their position and they have both sucked this year.
Old 06-17-2001, 11:06 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, but that's how it is every year. It's a popularity contest. Most of the time the most deserving players don't get the chance unless the coach picks 'em.

Old 06-17-2001, 11:09 PM   #10
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I really don't think that fans should be able to vote..just players and coaches. And if they let fans vote, they should have to pass some kind of baseball IQ test.