Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-22-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
Misfit Mav

Misfit Mav will become famous soon enough
Default Lorenzen Wright?

Lorenzen Wright has just requested a trade. Any interest?

I've always liked the guy myself-- he puts up pretty solid numbers, works hard, and seems to fly under the radar.
When asked after the Dallas Mavericks impressive game 3 win over the Sacramento Kings whether he thought the Mavs won because they played well or because the Kings played poorly, Nelson responded that it was hard to tell, much like a thermos. "How do it know?" queried the ever eccentric Nelson. When you put something hot in it, it stays hot. When you put something cold in it, it stays cold. "How do it know?"
Misfit Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Lorenzen Wright?

Why should he request a trade?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Lorenzen Wright?

I'd love to have him here. In fact, in previous years, I remember wishing we could trade Raef for him.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #4
Misfit Mav

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Why should he request a trade?
The Grizz are dragging their feet on a contract extension apparently.
When asked after the Dallas Mavericks impressive game 3 win over the Sacramento Kings whether he thought the Mavs won because they played well or because the Kings played poorly, Nelson responded that it was hard to tell, much like a thermos. "How do it know?" queried the ever eccentric Nelson. When you put something hot in it, it stays hot. When you put something cold in it, it stays cold. "How do it know?"
Old 06-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #5
Misfit Mav

Edit: Damn, I'm on fire with the double posts lately. Sorry folks.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:19 PM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

He's more than likely not coming here. He could start for at least half of NBA teams, and besides Dirk, we can't trade anything to Memphis that they don't already have. Although he would be a good option.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:34 PM   #7
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough

We could trade them TAW and his essentially expiring contract and 3 mil. Other than that I don't know. How did he do against Amare and does he run the floor pretty good?
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:17 PM   #8
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Alright, if you want an athletic center who can rebound, defend a little, and block some shots, this is probably your guy. But remember, Memphis probably won't be in a hurry to help a divisonal rival, and Wright probably won't be in a hurry to be a backup when some of these other stiffs are starting centers.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 04:37 AM   #9
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road

He will request a contract similar to Dampier’s which is too much for Dallas to take for a back up center. If we can exchange him with damp, I am all for it. But I doubt Memphis will want damp's insane contract.
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:38 AM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding me? Memphis would bend over backwards to get Dampier. If you are the Mavs, you can pretty much have Lorenzen Wright and one more player from their roster, with some junk of your own thrown in if you feel like it. If Dampier ever gets traded--not that he will, but hey, a guy can dream--that's where he's going.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:47 AM   #11
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Dampier and stackhouse for Wright and Wells?

cut finley? start wells and howard or daniels and howard and bring the odd man out off the bench.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dampier and stackhouse for Wright and Wells?

cut finley? start wells and howard or daniels and howard and bring the odd man out off the bench.
No way..

How about Damp, TAW for Wright, Tsakalitis, their #1 and a resigned Watson.

They get Damp, and cap relief.
We get a banger in Big Jake, a starting C in Wright (whose numbers last year looked remarkably like Damps), a vet assist type PG, and their #1 (19th).

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:18 AM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

Boy, now you're cookin' with grease. That may be a little much for them to give, though. I expect Watson to have some nice value for them this offseason. Would you do that deal without the #1, if you were Dallas?
Old 06-23-2005, 11:26 AM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I would.... Watson is totally free so them signing him is just for the numbers to work. If you are Mark, maybe you throw in 3mil for the #1 pick. If Damp, Henderson, DA, and Bradley are gone, you have the spots for them to get big minutes.

Watson, Terry, Harris
Finley, Daniels
Howard, Stackhouse
Dirk, KVH
Wright, Tsakalitis,

#!, Benga, PPod all eligible for the NBDL, and one other spot open for active playoff.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 06-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #15
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

earl watson ahead of jet?
fin will not be starting next year

but yes on the trade

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:45 AM   #16
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
earl watson ahead of jet?
fin will not be starting next year

but yes on the trade
I didn't think about them in starting order, just by position -- my apologies.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:03 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Boy, now you're cookin' with grease. That may be a little much for them to give, though. I expect Watson to have some nice value for them this offseason. Would you do that deal without the #1, if you were Dallas?
Probably do that to help at the PG position, which IMO is our weakest. Personally I don't think that Wright is as good as Damp, but the gain in PG offsets any loss at center.

I'd rather do a Wright + Battier + #1 for Damp + Stack or a Wright + sign and trade Swift + #1 for Damp + Stack or TAW or best yet
Wright + Battier + sign + trade Swift + #1 for Damp + Stack + TAW. And I'd bewilling to throw in $3 million cash and possibly drop the #1.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:06 PM   #18
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

wright battier would be huge additions.. i think if u add swift, u are asking too much out of the grizz

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:18 PM   #19
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, LRB. I'd like to have Watson. His numbers aren't terribly impressive, but I really do think he's a good player. His defensive +/- in particular is consistently very good. And I'd also prefer to target Battier, who's individual numbers evidence better efficiency on offense and who likewise consistently looks very good in defensive +/-.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #20
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused as to how the proposed deal would help Dallas. Watson and the No. 19 at least make it somewhat enticing, but we need a center to BACK UP Dampier, not a guy to replace him. If you could get Wright without giving up Dampier, now that would really interest me.

P.S. Let's not refer to Tsakalidis as even a "banger". The guy averaged fewer minutes than Shawn Bradley last year. He would NOT get minutes in Dallas.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:52 PM   #21
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see LRB's post until after I posted. If you could get them to offer Wright, Battier, and a re-signed Watson for Dampier and Stackhouse, I'd probably think pretty hard about that one. If you did that, you'd pretty much have to have a deal lined up to move either Terry or Harris. I don't know whether Terry gets you the backup center you want or not. I also highly doubt the Mavs are going to make this many wholesale changes.

Wright - backup C
Nowitzki - KVH
Howard - Battier
Finley - Daniels
Harris - Watson

It's a better perimeter defensive team. That's all I can say for sure.

Old 06-23-2005, 01:26 PM   #22
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think I could turn down an offer of Wright/Battier/Watson for Damp/Stack. Battier and Watson were arguably the two biggest reasons behind the Grizz' defensive success this year, and depending on how Harris does this summer I'd probably lean towards starting both of them (Josh would get the other starting spot, Fin would come off the bench). The perimeter defense would really be first rate - Josh would arguably be the weak link in that respect - and while Battier's not an all-star by any stretch, I think moving Fin to the bench would be justified, which in my mind constitutes a clear improvement at the 2/3.

The Damp for Wright tradeoff would be a drop off at center (although not so large that the upgrade Battier and Watson represent over Stack wouldn't more than make up for it), but with Terry's (and/or Keith's) expiring contract and the MLE to work with I'd trust the Mavs would be able to fill in the roster.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:35 PM   #23
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough

Guys with Bradley retiring we only have Damp, Dirk and KVH in our front line. We could count Hendu for that also, and I'm sure there will be some players waived that we could pick up, but we all know we need at least 2 good centers to go along side Dirk.

Trading Damp is not the answer no matter what you get from Watson/Battier. I would only trade Damp if I got Wright and Swift back from the grizz. Other than that, I say we try to get one of the two from them without giving up our starting center.

We have to have the bigs to compete and right now we don't have them.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:39 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Stressboy
Guys with Bradley retiring we only have Damp, Dirk and KVH in our front line. We could count Hendu for that also, and I'm sure there will be some players waived that we could pick up, but we all know we need at least 2 good centers to go along side Dirk.

Trading Damp is not the answer no matter what you get from Watson/Battier. I would only trade Damp if I got Wright and Swift back from the grizz. Other than that, I say we try to get one of the two from them without giving up our starting center.

We have to have the bigs to compete and right now we don't have them.
Dont forget Podkolzine and M'Benga.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:42 PM   #25
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Stress, you don't think the chips Dallas still had available after a Watson/Battier/Wright haul could net that second center?
Old 06-23-2005, 01:44 PM   #26
Stressboy

I won't, I'll be watching their progress in Summer League and in the NBDL very closely and if Benga suprises us and becomes a 10 minute a night guy I'll love it, but he is not the answer to us competing with the big boys. We have all talked about guys we could try to get with the MLE or S&T. Hunter, Gadzuric, James, Potapinko, Kwame, Swift and now guys like Wright, Cato in trades. There are options let's get one without selling the farm. By the way, I have no problem trading KVH to get one of the better guys listed and then trying to find another PF.

Old 06-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #27
fabolous

fabolous is on a distinguished road

Wright demanded a trade, because the grizzlies didn't want to spend more money (for him).
so i doubt they would take damps long and big contract.
fabolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #28
Stressboy

Dallas trades KVH/Benga
receives Cato/Wright

Orlando Trades Cato/Christie/#11
receives KVH/#19

Memphis trades Wright/#19
Receives Cristie/#11/Benga

We get our front line.
Orlando gets a skilled big man to put next to Howard, still have a first rounder and they still have Battie to backup at center.
Memphis, gets rid of a guy that wants out, gets to move up 8 in the draft and gets a young maybe center in Benga.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:27 PM   #29
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Honestly, GMC, the more I think about it, the more I think I'd still stick with what I have. I want to upgrade the center position, not downgrade it.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:32 PM   #30
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Stressboy - I really like your deal, but I don't see why Memphis would do it.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:33 PM   #31
dalmations202
Diamond Member

IMO -- bad deal
So you trade KVH -- a career 16.7 ppg 7.1 rpg guy and a young BIG for a career 9.5 ppg 7.1 rpg guy (Wright) and a 5.7ppg 5.6 rpg career guy in 20 min (Cato)

Unless the Mavs have decided that Benga potential is less than 6 pts and 6 rpg -- then IMO, this is an awful trade for Dallas.

Dallas finally has a 3/4 tweener who can play -- and you want to trade him off for backups.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:33 PM   #32
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Fair enough, kg. I'm certainly not thrilled about the Damp/Wright part of the proposal. I just like the rest of it enough that I think it'd be worth doing. Just out of curiosity, what's your take on the backcourt swap of Stack for Battier/Watson?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:40 PM   #33
Lebanese_Fan

Guys, listen.
They HATE Jason Williams, and the only way we can make a trade with them is to get him. Period. So, any trade that you are thinking of will have to include Williams.

Also, they are cutting costs, they are letting Stromile, Bonzi and Earl go.
Their pick is also up for sale for 3 mil.

One thing we have to notice is that Lorenzen only has 1 year left on his contract, which is also cap relief as well.

The most possible trade scenario is:

Lorenzen + Williams for Dampier + Terry.

Grizzlies take: They get rid of Jason whom they hate and get a very good PG in terry with an expiring contract if they decided they don't want him in the future.

Dallas take: If Cuban is not that happy with Damp, he will do it in a heartbeat. Also Williams is a good PG to start for a while to let Devin develop.

Battier is too important for grizz to trade him.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:44 PM   #34
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Lebanese, you may or may not be right about Memphis' inclinations, but if anybody thinks there's any way Dallas would make that trade they need to put down the crack pipe. That's a bad trade for Dallas.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:46 PM   #35
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

dalm - Yeah, but KVH is a backup, too.

GMC - I love that part of the deal. I'm in the camp that says we need to move Stackhouse now while we can.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:48 PM   #36
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm confused as to how the proposed deal would help Dallas. Watson and the No. 19 at least make it somewhat enticing, but we need a center to BACK UP Dampier, not a guy to replace him. If you could get Wright without giving up Dampier, now that would really interest me.
Why BACK UP? Why not start in front of? or even replace, if you get the right "other" pieces. Although both would be very nice as well.

Damp:
04-05 DAL 27.3 min 8.5 rpg 9.2 ppg
CAREER 25.9 min 7.4 rpg 8.9 ppg

Wright:
04-05 MEM 28.6 min 7.7 rpg 9.6 ppg
CAREER 26.2 min 7.1 rpg 9.5 ppg

IMO, They seem to be pretty well a wash to me. Damp avg a little more rpg, but Wright a little more O.
Both are the same height, and both have been in the league for the same # of years. They are 4 months different in age.

So the real question is "what else can you get in the deal" ?
If you can get enough out of the "other" side of the trade to make it worth it, then I say go for it. Draft pick, Watson, dump a contract (TAW), and another player would be nice.

Plus: I don't see Gasol or Battier going anywhere from Memphis. I think these are the two they are starting to build around.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:51 PM   #37
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Their numbers are similar. I just think Dampier has a greater impact on the defensive end. It's not like it's a horrible deal for Dallas. I just don't want to get weaker in the middle defensively, and I think that's what the deal does.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:54 PM   #38
Lebanese_Fan

grndmstr_c, what you are proposing is an insane trade for a team cutting cost. Tell me why they will trade Lorenzen for damp and battier for stack. That is just stupid on their part if they do.

I am only looking for a trade that is good for both.

Also Williams can play some D and is great on offense. He might be a shoot first guard, which makes him closer to a NVE than terry is.

His stock is really low that he is in no position to nag about being on the bench when Devin wins the spot.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:56 PM   #39
Stressboy

I want to trade him for what I really need. KVH was a luxory last year. He looked good, but the team looked pretty good before he showed up.

If instead of this trade you get Steven Hunter for half your MLE for instance. That means that instead of 25minutes a game KVH is getting 18. We don't really need that flexibility. I would much rather have Damp/Cato/Wright/Dirk as my line up against Amare/Yao/Duncan than Damp/Dirk/Hunter/KVH. Also I think that when we have KVH at SF, it is a junk lineup that gets exploited on the edges.

Memphis does it to move up 8 spots in the draft, get a young big to replace Wright and not take on any more salary. They could then trade the #11 to move Williams. Hell If I'm dallas I'd do TAW for #11/Williams, make that part of the trade.

Terry/Harris/Williams
Fin/Danials
Josh/Stack
Dirk/Wright/Hendu
Damp/Cato/PPod

#11 could be A. Wright if he falls(Yes I like the guys game), Joey Graham, Vasquez, Raymond Felton, Martel Webster, Hakim Warrik, Villanueva you name it.

Could we really deal with the headache that Williams would cause, I don't know but I would go to war with that line up next year.

You could use your 1 time waive on Williams if you wanted and save 20 mil. That would not be 50 like Fin, but it would not risk Fin. Of course if you got a SG at 11 you could waive fin and try to resign him but if you lost him, it would not kill you. I do want Fin on the team, but to save 50mil and I'm the owner, I might have to run that risk.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:59 PM   #40
bo319

bo319 is on a distinguished road

I'd take him as a 4/5 guy off the bench.
He would not start in front of Damp.
Why is it a guy who has the same numbers as Damp is THAT much better than him? I think its the grass is always greener disease.

Damp 28 min
Wright 28 min
Dirk 38 min
bo319 is offline   Reply With Quote