Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2006, 06:39 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Grizzlies at Mavericks Round 1 Game 2

Pau offs himself by halftime when he realizes that he plays for a team that will soon be 0-10 in playoff games.

Go Mavs!

Bloody Pants says I love you.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:11 AM   #2
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Mavs stampede Grizzlies by 12 points...

2 down, 14 more to go...
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:41 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

2-0 and picking up steam.......

Mavs in a closer game than game 1......101-96

edit-> stupid type-o's....

Last edited by Drbio; 04-26-2006 at 08:42 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:52 AM   #4
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I see another impressive win coming. Josh will be a factor in this game. Mavs by 20.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
MavsN06

MavsN06 will become famous soon enough

I also see Josh imposing his will and Dirk making his Playoff MVP statement. Mavs by 8
Old 04-26-2006, 09:25 AM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

U2... If you don't provide a win your head will be on a stake proudly displayed in my front yard!!!

Needless to say, GO MAVS!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:27 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
U2... If you don't provide a win your head will be on a stake proudly displayed in my front yard!!!

Needless to say, GO MAVS!
Don't doubt grasshopper.... ummmm... I mean cricket....
Old 04-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk goes for his first career triple double. JHO has a big night. Mavs by 25 then the grizz score some meaningless buckets and the mavs win by 19.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:43 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Mavs win...should be easier than the first game....by 15
Dirk huge game
Daniels big game

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #11
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Mavs roll, 101-89. Let's do this. GO MAVS GO!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:33 PM   #12
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough
Talking Gashole

Gashole will be happy to return to his home after tonight's game...

Winwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 95-80
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:24 PM   #14
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winwall
Gashole will be happy to return to his home after tonight's game...

lol, nice
Old 04-26-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Devin will shake off the rust from game 1 and have a decent game.
Dirk will be Dirk.
Josh will have a much better game tonight.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:01 PM   #16
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Banking on Marquis to put in some production tonight as the mavs roll.
101 mavs
92 grizzles
Old 04-26-2006, 04:22 PM   #17
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Mavs have to exert themselves just a bit more than they did in their 10 point win, but still manage to win by 14.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:27 PM   #18
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Josh needs to play tonight. I don't remember seeing him on the court in Game 1. And Devin needs to shake off some rust and contribute.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:29 PM   #19
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Marquis will continue his streak of 1000 / 1000 inside the paint. The boy just doesn't miss in the rectangle.

Dirk 35/13/6/2/3

Gasol keeps up his uni-bomber looks by going "postal" on the Mavs. To bad -no one- else helps in the fight.

Mavs 96
Uni-bomber 38
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #20
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

I hope Dirk has a big game in the wake of the Nash news. 38/12 in a big win.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 PM   #21
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This game has a bad vibe to me. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "trap game," but I think it's dangerous.

I expect it to be very hard fought. Mavs will need a strong last six minutes to go up 2-0 in the series.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:05 PM   #22
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This game has a bad vibe to me. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "trap game," but I think it's dangerous.

I expect it to be very hard fought. Mavs will need a strong last six minutes to go up 2-0 in the series.
Agree completely. There are no Pismo Beach Panthers in this year's playoffs. Every game is huge, and every game is going to be a hard game.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #23
sandeepgm

sandeepgm will become famous soon enough
Default we win but ...

I think it will be a hard fought game too......Mavs win by 6.

Last edited by sandeepgm; 04-26-2006 at 07:07 PM.
sandeepgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:07 PM   #24
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Once again it's on!!! Let's go Mavs!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:11 PM   #25
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

I hope Memphis won't rain 3s the whole night
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:15 PM   #26
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Anyone knows if you can see this over PPLive somewhere?

Also if I'm not allowed to talk about such a program pls edit/tell me
Old 04-26-2006, 07:17 PM   #27
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

The Mavs are shooting well. Just wish they'd clamp down a little bit defensively.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:17 PM   #28
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Memphis is hot again to start the game.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:20 PM   #29
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough

great start by both teams.
gashole will get exhausted quickly if they are going to use him like that on every possession
Old 04-26-2006, 07:21 PM   #30
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dallas sure aint slowing them down any.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #31
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Dallas sure aint slowing them down any.
Do those guys ever miss?
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:23 PM   #32
Winwall

early 2nd foul by dirk... damn
Old 04-26-2006, 07:23 PM   #33
NXperience

Ouch 2 fouls in the first quarter for Dirk
Old 04-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #34
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Defensively... the Mavs are playing soft right now. The Grizz are playing softer.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:28 PM   #35
NXperience

Timeouts are so boring if you have just the Boxscore to work with
Old 04-26-2006, 07:30 PM   #36
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Pitiful defense on that possession. Gotta grab the rebound when you force them to miss.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #37
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Arrgghhh.. good defensive play negated again by an offensive rebound.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:32 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Do those guys ever miss?
Bobby Jackson misses layups!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #39
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

atrocious rebounding and refereeing.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #40
Winwall

howard is playing great. going to the basket relentlessly