Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-05-2001, 12:32 PM   #1
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey fellas --

I have two tickets to Game 4. All that was left this morning at 10:00 were single tickets! Unbelievable. So I got two, $26 and $35 face value.

Sec 239, Row J, Seat 13
Sec 224, Row Q, Seat 13

What I want is a pair of tickets that are together. If somebody ends up with a pair that they're unhappy with, and would like a better view of the court, I'll trade you straight up. My two tickets are upper level courtside, the one in 224 is actually just on the corner. I've just had it with paying scalpers and eBay and all that other BS... if somebody wants to upgrade their seats for free and sit across the arena from their buddy, let me know, I'll trade you straight up.. just send me an email at rhylan@htcomp.net.

Thanks,
Rhylan
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2001, 03:25 PM   #2
Tarzan

Tarzan is on a distinguished road

I have two tickets to game 3 that I would like to trade for two tickets to game 4. The tickets I have are in section 223. Please send me an email if you are interested. My email address is Danny_Crowell@hotmail.com.