Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 03-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Look out, NBA

http://men.style.com/news/style/030507

March 5, 2007—Looks like those baggy shorts so popular among college hoops teams may finally be on their way out. Taking their place? Really, really baggy shorts. Starting tomorrow night, four top schools—Arizona, Florida, Ohio State, and Syracuse—will don Nike's System of Dress, a radical new look that brings Raf Simons–style proportion-play to the hard court. Complementing the aforementioned shorts are formfitting jerseys ten inches smaller in the torso, resulting in a second-skin look that's more Bode Miller than Ben Wallace. Players will also be able to customize their uniforms by adding options like padded shorts (to protect against the errant knee or elbow) and Dwyane Wade–style leg wraps. "There's sort of that tattoo mentality in basketball of guys wanting to share a similar look but also stand out within that look," explains Hans George, GM of Nike's global basketball business. "We expect that they make take some of the componentry and do something we might not really have imagined ourselves." Time will tell whether the new look catches on with more traditionally minded programs—something tells us Coach K will be a tough sell—but one thing's for certain: Those nut-huggers you wore in junior high aren't coming back anytime soon.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

So f'ing retarded.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I actually like it a lot, the baggy shorts look cool.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

this is a joke right?

will they provide guns to hide in the shorts?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a pretty tight look. The shorts aren't much different than what is already being worn, but those shirts are sweet. I like something a little unique up top. I was always fond of the Georgetown t-shirt under the jersey. But technology has come a long way since then, and the new fabrics are terrific. If it's more comfortable and better looking to boot, why not?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 AM   #6
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

just wait til the WNBA adopts those tops. boobs everywhere.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:17 AM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
just wait til the WNBA adopts those tops. boobs everywhere.
I think this is one of my most favorite posts ever
Old 03-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

They're exactly two seams away from being dresses.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:32 AM   #9
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

thats terrible!!!!!!
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:40 AM   #10
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

im a traditionalist so i dont care for those at all

however, can you imagine what shaq would look like in those babies?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #11
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nike Unveils Fitted Uniforms For Elite Schools
7th March, 2007 - 12:34 am
AP -
Players from four elite basketball universities will be hitting the court this week with distinctly different Nike uniforms that showcase their upper bodies -- and a little less leg.

Nike unveiled the new line of uniforms Tuesday. They are being introduced for Florida, Ohio State, Arizona and Syracuse. The shoe and apparel giant plans to start introducing personalized uniforms to all its NCAA-Nike partner schools beginning next fall.

The new look is decidedly different. The jerseys are tighter and the shorts are longer and baggier. And players have an option of "personalizing" their look with aerodynamic underlayer tops and leggings.

Nike says the look creates a "dramatic new silhouette" and responds to player requests.
more:
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...elite_schools/

Last edited by Windmill360; 03-07-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:57 AM   #12
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan

He's right =[

Not everybody has the nicest body shape for a form-fitted suit =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:20 AM   #13
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Great. Now jerseys have gone from throwback to broke-back.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:14 AM   #14
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Stern will probably force players to wear them in the 2007-2008 season, and then take it back a few months later because they cause players to have tiny cuts on their fingers.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #15
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
They're exactly two seams away from being dresses.
exactly what I was thinking. Looks like a kilt.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see Oliver Miller in one of those...

wait a minute... scratch that....

I don't want to see Oliver Miller in one of those...
Old 03-07-2007, 01:40 PM   #17
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nike says the look creates a "dramatic new silhouette" and responds to player requests.
"So, what can we provide to convince you to play for Ohio State?"

"dramatic silhouettes, man!"
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #18
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's kinda skinny, not sure how he's gonna look in that.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #19
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan

A traditionalist?

Umm..Shaq appears to be suffering from Flat-Head (and I doubt his legs ever looked that nice..)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-07-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

whatever.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:12 PM   #21
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

alright, the short shorts are not missed

but these new uniforms belong on the And1 circuit, not in the NBA
Old 03-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #22
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't see how anyone can move around with shorts hanging down 5 inches below the knee. That has always been lost on me, for as long as super long shorts have been around.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Can you move around in sweatpants? Those go a lot more than five inches below the knee.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Can you move around in sweatpants? Those go a lot more than five inches below the knee.
as well as shorts?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
as well as shorts?
new plan, they're going to wear really long jorts with boxers hanging out of the back in your teams colors
Old 03-08-2007, 02:56 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
new plan, they're going to wear really long jorts with boxers hanging out of the back in your teams colors
I like the way you're thinking...bring the comedy back to the game!

Old 03-09-2007, 09:27 AM   #27
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, so for the players that are in great shape, that would be an intimidating look (the shorts really are too baggy, though). but not all college basketball players (hell, not all NBA players) have the ripped physique of a david robinson. and not just the fat guys. you want to see stick figures like joakim noah wearing these?

overall, though, i think this is a dumb idea. just wear a tight nike shirt UNDER your jersey.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-09-2007 at 09:30 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
chum, come on. are you honestly telling me that playing in shorts and sweat-pants is the same? pants, no matter how loose, are still more constricting than shorts. and yes, long shorts catch on the knee when you play in them. but no way in hell i want nut-huggers back. i can't believe those were the status-quo for so long.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:36 AM   #29
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

ok, so these were used yesterday (by Syracuse and Arizona)... not as tight as shown in the first pictures:

Old 03-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #30
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

the shorts sure are baggy, though. not a big fan or the syracuse white unis... but i may just like colors more

Old 03-09-2007, 10:03 AM   #31
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Those shorts are rediculously long and a bit clownish.

I like the way jerseys are now, no need to change.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #32
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

The shorts are fire. I'd definately cop. In game the top actually looks good as well. In the pics in the first post they made the shirts look like wife beaters.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #33
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
The shorts are fire. I'd definately cop.
ok, i don't consider myself old by any means... but i have no idea what this lingo means...
Old 03-09-2007, 11:10 AM   #34
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
the shorts sure are baggy, though. not a big fan or the syracuse white unis... but i may just like colors more

Back in the day, I believe we referred to these as "cullocks" (sp?)

If I could visit myself twenty years ago, I would tell me that I'm not really a dork, just WAY ahead of my time.

Edit: They were pretty popular around my parts. Since they aren't technically "pants", the crazy church women down the street were allowed to wear them. I guess if cullocks are good enough to save women from eternal damnation, they're good enough to wear in a men's basketball game.

Last edited by mary; 03-09-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:34 PM   #35
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

They look like a mixture of bell bottoms and capri's.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #36
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

How are baggier pants gonna help in playng basketball? I can see the logic in more form fitting jerseys... but how do you explain the baggy pants? What... so they can deploy like parachutes when players get down from a ferocious slam dunk?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #37
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yeah, I mean I really don't mind the jerseys, although I do like the current style better, but the shorts are just unexplainably ugly.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I like the tops alot better than current tops myself. But those shorts give me a bad case of the giggles.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #39
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i do like that the tops have the wider shoulder "straps" (making it sound like a dress...), but a lot of jerseys have that already (pretty much all of them in the nba do).

when i play ball in my leagues, i always wear one of those nike sleeveless tight-fit dri-fit tops under my jersey. VERY comfortable and prevents nipple chafing - a common side-effect of mesh jerseys (yes, i know - too much information). but i wouldn't just wear the shirt, which is essentially what these jerseys are.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:12 PM   #40
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

yeah i agree, i think what i dont like about them is the collar. they look like a stretchy undershirt, not a uniform