Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 12-20-2007, 01:13 AM   #121
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Again, I would not trade Devin straight up for Kidd right now.

Much like ddh, Avery Johnson is the only person that could make me feel differently.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #122
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Devin has shown the last couple of games with Terry on the bench how great of PG he can be.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:30 AM   #123
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I like Harris over Kidd for our Mavs.
The Lakers, though, would improve greatly with Kidd. They are good now, but (depending on who they had to give up) could easily move into the top tier of the West with Kidd at the helm.

edit: I said that there to say that I'd rather have Harris running the Mavs at point than Kidd, but if the Mavs have to get Kidd in order to keep him off of the Lakers, I wouldn't be opposed.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 12-20-2007 at 09:48 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:48 AM   #124
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Devin has shown the last couple of games with Terry on the bench how great of PG he can be.
+1 on that!

Man, if Devin can keep playing like he is now then there's no point in even talking about trading him. That outside shot of his is really starting to look nice and his decision making has been extremely good.

Long live this Devin!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:13 AM   #125
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

this kid has so much potential and if he could just put on some weight and muscle up to avoid his injury prone body..we may have our own nash in the making. I thought he made clear choices last night, he respected nash but showed his ability when he is focused. and for the haters, HE HAD ONLY 1 TURNOVER THE ENTIRE game
skylive321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:17 AM   #126
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

We've got to find a way for him to be a little more under control at crunch time. Jason took over because he would get us into our sets and be patient to get the ball to the right guy.

Only knock I have on devin last night, other than that he was quite awesome.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:24 AM   #127
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

I think Terry took over because of terry's ability to hit the open shot. And that was a threat to phoenix and it spaced the floors for us.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:26 AM   #128
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think so sky... I cannot recall the play but it was a play where we never seemed to get into the set. I may have to go look on the play by play. I do think devin calls his number a little too much (I don't have much problem with that) except in a close game dirk/josh/devin is a much better order.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #129
skylive321

your right about him calling his number a lot though. Let me know if you find the play again, are you looking at it on an online link or what?
Old 12-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #130
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

credit to Harris who has been playing well the last few games. BUT if we need a basket out there in a crunch time situation and we have the ball...give me Terry

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #131
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
credit to Harris who has been playing well the last few games. BUT if we need a basket out there in a crunch time situation and we have the ball...give me Terry
Possibly so, but what if we also have to bring the ball up? Or have a threat of someone to break down the D to get that open shot.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #132
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylive321
your right about him calling his number a lot though. Let me know if you find the play again, are you looking at it on an online link or what?
I went through the second half of the game again. It was a play where devin brought the ball across half court and challenged Amare at the rim for a turnover. It was a quick shot attempt and I think avery really wanted him to run some stuff and get a good one. The suns took that block and went right back down to score.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #133
skylive321

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I went through the second half of the game again. It was a play where devin brought the ball across half court and challenged Amare at the rim for a turnover. It was a quick shot attempt and I think avery really wanted him to run some stuff and get a good one. The suns took that block and went right back down to score.
ah, i remember that one. it was one of amare two or three blocks. some could argue even goaltending but thats another story.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:56 PM   #134
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
are you talking about someone who has the ball in his hands or someone who is going to catch and shoot?

catch and shoot = terry

everything else in the game of basketball = harris

Contact Me
Old 12-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #135
alby
Guru

I just had a dream last night that Kidd was on Boston. Scary, I know.

Kidd, Ray, Pierce, KG, who cares?

so I'm trying to see what would have to be given up to make that happen for Boston.

-two future first rounders (NJ would want young talent since they are moving into a new arena in a couple years IMO)
-Rajon Rondo (1.3 million a year)
-Tony Allen (2 million a year)
-Kendrick Perkins (4.5 million a year)

Thank goodness, because Kidd makes 19 million a year, I don't think this can ever happen lol.

Contact Me
Old 12-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #136
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Well, it would be a long shot but if NJ committed to Rondo and NJ signed Rondo to a new contract worth approximately $5mil per season then the poison pill would take affect (I think?) and they would be able to do this

NJ Sends Out: Kidd, Armstrong, M.Allen
NJ Gets: Rondo, House, Perkins, Posey, Scalabrine, and Tony Allen

Boston sends: Rondo, House, Perkins, Posey, Scalabrine and Tony Allen
Boston receives: Kidd, Armstrong, M.Allen

Boston would then only have 10 players so they would have to pick a couple vets up cheap. Their future lineups would looks something like this:

Boston Lineup:
C: M.Allen/ Powe / Pollard
PF: Garnett / G.Davis
SF: Pierce / (FA=Patterson?)
SG: R.Allen / Pruitt
PG: Kidd / (FA=Payton?) / Armstrong

New Jersey Lineup:
C: Perkins / Krstic
PF: S.Williams / Collins
SF: Jefferson / Posey / Scalabrine
SG: Carter / House / T.Allen
PG: Rondo / M.Williams

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #137
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

you've gotta be kidding. the only way kidd gets to boston is if they sent ray allen back.
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #138
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Possibly so, but what if we also have to bring the ball up? Or have a threat of someone to break down the D to get that open shot.

Ohhh come onn now....Now Terry cant even bring the ball up???? The guy has been our pg for the last 3 years. Harris mite be better with the ball in his hands, but if tht means that Terry will be out at the end of the game thn i will take Terry and his handling and shot ablility...because last time I cheked he can still bring the ball up and handle the ball

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 12-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #139
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
Well, it would be a long shot but if NJ committed to Rondo and NJ signed Rondo to a new contract worth approximately $5mil per season then the poison pill would take affect (I think?) and they would be able to do this

NJ Sends Out: Kidd, Armstrong, M.Allen
NJ Gets: Rondo, House, Perkins, Posey, Scalabrine, and Tony Allen

Boston sends: Rondo, House, Perkins, Posey, Scalabrine and Tony Allen
Boston receives: Kidd, Armstrong, M.Allen

Boston would then only have 10 players so they would have to pick a couple vets up cheap. Their future lineups would looks something like this:

Boston Lineup:
C: M.Allen/ Powe / Pollard
PF: Garnett / G.Davis
SF: Pierce / (FA=Patterson?)
SG: R.Allen / Pruitt
PG: Kidd / (FA=Payton?) / Armstrong

New Jersey Lineup:
C: Perkins / Krstic
PF: S.Williams / Collins
SF: Jefferson / Posey / Scalabrine
SG: Carter / House / T.Allen
PG: Rondo / M.Williams
Too much change for Boston and I done think its necessary

........GO MAVS
Old 12-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #140
alby
Guru

just watching the Nets/Warriors game....

through 3 quarters

the "old" and "slow" Kidd has been assigned to Baron all night

Baron's line
7 points
3-11 FG
1-3 3pointers
1 rebound
3 assists
4 turnovers

*edit
Warriors lose 95-100
Baron: 15 points, 6-19 shooting, 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, 5 turnovers, 4 personal fouls
Kidd: 15 points, 5-16 shooting, 11 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 steal, 2 turnovers, 2 personal fouls

those old legs of Jason can still play some good defense and yes, that is another triple double.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-22-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:56 AM   #141
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

From the NY Post:
Quote:
LA HAS PLAN AT READY FOR KIDDNAPPING NET
By PETER VECSEY

December 23, 2007 -- THE Lakers are angling to shoplift Jason Kidd, a Western hearing aide claims, for a couple draft picks, Kwame Brown's expiring contract ($9M), Jordan Farmar ($1M) and Vladimir Radmanovic ($5.6M with an additional $19.2M over the next three seasons). Not unexpectedly, the Nets aren't interested in assuming Radmanovic's long-term guarantee. There's nothing not to love about Farmar, yet New Jersey already has a promising, young caretaker in Marcus Williams.

Another time-tested source believes the Cavaliers (Drew Gooden) and Mavericks (Erick Dampier) are in better position to provide the Nets with frontcourt help, but neither team nor the Lakers can offer more than the Nuggets - an almost-rehabbed Nene or Marcus Camby vs. Kenyon Martin. According to my hall monitor, coach George Karl urgently wants Kidd to free Allen Iverson to concentrate exclusively on scoring. Aside from one of the two aforementioned big men, Denver is prepared to kick in Linas Kleiza and JR Smith. Over the past year or so the Lakers have had designs on three players we know about - Kidd, Kevin Garnett (prior to being beat out by Boston) and Jermaine O'Neal. If Jackson's juggernaut is unable to pry loose Kidd, you would think the focus would be back on the Pacers' forward/center who definitely can be had, and it's not as if Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird are asking for anything outlandish.

Link
I wouldn´t be surprised, if Kobe demands of the Lakers: Get Kidd here now or trade me. It´s the perfect situation for him, as a Kidd trade is being discussed and he always wanted him at the Lakers.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #142
alby
Guru

The Nuggets are going to suffer terribly without Camby.

Kidd, AI, Melo = the knicks of the west

Contact Me
Old 12-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #143
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...a Western hearing aide claims...Another time-tested source believes...According to my hall monitor...
Wow. I am assuming this article was a joke?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:47 PM   #144
xenonvisions

xenonvisions is on a distinguished road

bring him to LA..he would nurture farmar and critteron..and provide valuable in the playoffs...

o and i saw the hollinger rankings this AM..the lakers are 2nd and mavs are 7th..whats up with that?
Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 PM   #145
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Incoming Players
Jason Kidd
6-4 PG from California
11.0 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 10.4 apg in 37.2 minutes

Outgoing Players
DeSagana Diop
7-0 C from Oak Hill Academy (HS)
3.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 0.5 apg in 19.1 minutes
Jerry Stackhouse
6-6 SG / SF from North Carolina
10.2 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.8 apg in 25.4 minutes
Jason Terry
6-2 PG from Arizona
15.6 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 3.5 apg in 32.2 minutes

Works under the CBA......I wish...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:34 AM   #146
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Devin gets one more year to prove he's something more than a decent back-up point guard. If at the end of the year the Mavs get bounced in the first round and Devin still hasn't shown anything, it's time for the Mavs to cut their losses and dump the bust.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:47 AM   #147
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
Devin gets one more year to prove he's something more than a decent back-up point guard. If at the end of the year the Mavs get bounced in the first round and Devin still hasn't shown anything, it's time for the Mavs to cut their losses and dump the bust.
Couldn't say it better myself. But, it's not only Devin. Everyone, including Dirk, should seriously be looked at.

Contact Me
Old 12-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #148
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Can you trade a coach for draft picks?

I kinda trust Donnie without any instruction from Avery more than I trust Avery with these players.

Make the Kidd trade just to stop the madness from Avery!!!
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:46 PM   #149
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
If he actually plays without being yanked then yeah.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:50 PM   #150
alby
Guru

We've given Devin the benefit of the doubt for four years. Actually, we've given the team the benefit of the doubt for four years, it's time for them to man up and actually breakthrough. If they don't, why shouldn't Cuban unload and reload.

Contact Me
Old 12-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #151
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I don't think we've given Devin the benefit for years. Nellie started Harris when he was a rookie and it should have stayed that way to see him develop. Now we have this constant controversy with Terry and Harris. If we don't get anywhere then Terry needs to go just as much as Harris does.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #152
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Devin has already proven he's much more than a "decent back-up point guard".

Come on people.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 12-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #153
alby
Guru

There's no controversy in my mind. He is clearly cut starting point guard for our team. If he fails, he fails. And there should be reprocussions for failing imho.

Like I stated earlier, I am by no means singling out Devin. It goes for Dirk, Josh, Jason, Jerry, and co as well.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-28-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #154
dude1394
Guru

I think devin has been given plenty of opportunity last year and this year. We may wind up being wrong on him (it's happened before) but right now he appears to be a difference maker. And he appears to be pretty damn fearless out there, just not as talented as we'd like offensively or as big as we'd like defensively.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:48 PM   #155
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
There's no controversy in my mind. He is clearly cut starting point guard for our team. If he fails, he fails. And there should be reprocussions for failing imho.

Like I stated earlier, I am by no means singling out Devin. It goes for Dirk, Josh, Jason, Jerry, and co as well.
Reprocussions is an odd way to look at it. If this team fails badly again, then certainly you look at ways to break up the team and improve. But you don't trade someone away as punishment for failing, and that's what comes to mind with the term "reprocussions".

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-28-2007, 10:13 PM   #156
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn't say it better myself. But, it's not only Devin. Everyone, including Dirk, should seriously be looked at.
Dirk has been playing fine as of late.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #157
alby
Guru

Dirk has been fine, Dirk has played great, Dirk is the MVP

he's a great talent and a hell of a basketball player, but he needs to will this team to the NBA title.. nothing less imho.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #158
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Dirk has been fine, Dirk has played great, Dirk is the MVP

he's a great talent and a hell of a basketball player, but he needs to will this team to the NBA title.. nothing less imho.
"It's the eye of the tiger...."

Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 PM   #159
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
"It's the eye of the tiger...."
it's the cream of the fight...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:17 PM   #160
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Reprocussions is an odd way to look at it. If this team fails badly again, then certainly you look at ways to break up the team and improve. But you don't trade someone away as punishment for failing, and that's what comes to mind with the term "reprocussions".
Reprocussions sound about right to me if you fail/disappoint 3 times straight in the way that the Mavs have.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote