Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #81
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Then the logical thing to do would be to take your drivel elsewhere.
Exactly. As far as I know, the Mavs players don't post here; their fans do. Diggler, go try and talk to the Mavs players. Oh and tell them what you think of their fans too.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #82
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler

Not only i'm I a Rockets fan....I'm a Spurs and Pistons fan too. Add those other teams to your Obvious List

So you like the Spurs and Pistons too. More reason for you to look stupid on these boards. Man, I've dug some holes before but this takes the cake. Wow. This is like mid-season entertainment.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #83
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the only thing I saw because the other stuff you wrote was jibberish. You, like many others here believe that your team got hosed and many of you made that clear with your views and comments.
Translation: Please stop! I do not have the ability to substantively debate you, so I'm just going to ignore what you said and pretend you said what I wished you would have said. Straw men are much easier to knock down than people with the ability to support their opinions with facts.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #84
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Mods,
Please give me the power to end this completely. All I need is some power for 1 minute

I completely have lost it, and if I dont keep erasing my words on this post, you would ban me for ripping into this guy. I am erasing right now..................

Back to this post....

The ultimate disrespect was when this guy said its the Mavs fans he cant stand. This is a Mavs fan message board, so why do we have to even put up with a troll like this?

Erasing again....

Back to this post....

Erasing again, I got out of hand..

Back to this post...

Please take him out of his misery here with us Mavs fans..Please
If you feel the need to "rip" me...feel free to do so in the private message section. I'd be happy to read it.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #85
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

I meant what I said.....I actually like your team. It's fans like you that makes it hard to cheer for them. You are a bunch of delusional people I swear, but it never really gets to me. When I'm attacked for having different views.....I simply know how to defend myself.
You don't HAVE to go back in and forth with me....you all choose to. In MANY cases...i post a comment and never look for a response, because it's my opinion. Then the super heros come in and try to say the thread world from the evil do'er (the guy with the different opinion) Tired. Don't tell me to be objective without trying yourselves.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Who attacked you? I bet you a a billion dollars I can find more than 20 people outside of dallas who agree. Now that I think of it though, I'll bet you anything you want I could find a whole lot more. Your argument to me was that I'm delusional. Why? Because I can show you proof that just about everyone I've met or know agreed the finals were favored in miami's direction? I don't think it was some under the table deal, I just think it was a nice hand shake from the commish to the refs who all hate Mark Cuban. So, why would they favor us in any calls? No big conspiracry....almost just a feeling that you get. Problem is, lots of people got the same feeling. Saying everyone is delusional...back it up then.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #87
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant what I said.....I actually like your team.
How is this in any way relevant to the discussion?

Quote:
It's fans like you that makes it hard to cheer for them. You are a bunch of delusional people I swear, but it never really gets to me.
How is anyone posting in this thread delusional? Please elaborate.

Quote:
When I'm attacked for having different views.....I simply know how to defend myself.
No, you know how to repeat yourself incessantly and ignore what people say in response.

Quote:
You don't HAVE to go back in and forth with me....you all choose to. In MANY cases...i post a comment and never look for a response
This comment actually made me laugh.

The only reason you are here is to provoke a response out of people, which is pretty much another way of saying that you are a troll.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #88
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

You still think this is about the finals, don't you?

No, dumbass. It's about you labeling everyone on the forum without even reading their posts. It's about you and your extreme prejudice. It's about you thinking you're so intelligent and everyone else is so dumb when the truth is you're the one contradicting yourself every time you post.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #89
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Mary where did you put that bag of nothing?
Old 02-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #90
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
Who attacked you? I bet you a a billion dollars I can find more than 20 people outside of dallas who agree. Now that I think of it though, I'll bet you anything you want I could find a whole lot more. Your argument to me was that I'm delusional. Why? Because I can show you proof that just about everyone I've met or know agreed the finals were favored in miami's direction? I don't think it was some under the table deal, I just think it was a nice hand shake from the commish to the refs who all hate Mark Cuban. So, why would they favor us in any calls? No big conspiracry....almost just a feeling that you get. Problem is, lots of people got the same feeling. Saying everyone is delusional...back it up then.

lol....you just don't know, but you're the best supporter of my debate and too naive to know it.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #91
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan

No, dumbass. It's about you labeling everyone on the forum without even reading their posts. It's about you and your extreme prejudice. It's about you thinking you're so intelligent and everyone else is so dumb when the truth is you're the one contradicting yourself every time you post.

Save your energy man, no point in wasting time responding to hypocrites who do nothing but contradict themselves.

*leaves thread, laughed too hard, stomach hurts*

Old 02-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #92
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

You said nobody out of DFW thought that way. You've been proven wrong.

STFU.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:57 PM   #93
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
She has it next to her framed parade route
Old 02-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #94
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
You said nobody out of DFW thought that way. You've been proven wrong.

STFU.

how so? In english this time
Old 02-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #95
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

TheDingleberry is another example of somone smoking too much crack before they get a valid email address.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #96
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

hi jacked

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #97
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #98
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan

And there it is....kettle calling the pot black.

Have you read all my post? Not that many....only 150 something. I have plenty to say, i just don't look at life with the same rose colored glasses. (lol..correction)I'll be your dumbass and moron or whatever else you want to call me. I'll be here at the end of the day giggling to myself knowing that there are basketball fans like you around with grand delusions of conspiracy and ginger bread crumbs dancing in their heads. You make my day. You are a professional supporter of a team that has never won anything significant and that might hurt you to read this....but the truth is the truth.

I'll say it again......I actually like the Mavs.(More so now that Avery is leading the charge) but I can't stand fans like You. I'm here on this board to make comments and talks about basketball.....don’t believe me? Read all my post. Call me a troll because I disagree...fine.

You envy what Rocket, Piston, Spurs and many other fans have........championship history.

BFA
Bidder Fans Anonymous

Last edited by TheDiggler; 02-19-2007 at 05:15 PM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:13 PM   #99
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Diggler posted:
Quote:
I'm be you're dumbass and moron or whatever else you want to call me.
That's actually a great line, Diggler. Why don't you make that your signature on this forum?
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:13 PM   #100
TheDiggler

Quote:
Quote:
This one?

LoL...ironic. A bag of nothing. Nothing....nothing..... like no titles...mvps...banners..etc

That kind of nothing?
Old 02-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #101
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LoL...ironic. A bag of nothing. Nothing....nothing..... like no titles...mvps...banners..etc

That kind of nothing?

Diggler, its funny to see a FAN, someone who is sitting on his ass just like I am typing on a computer, try to take credit for the accomplishments of a professional sports team.

Actually, its just pathetic.

The empty bag is referring to your hopefully soon to be short lived posting history and the fact you really have nothing in your bag but a bunch of assanine troll comments.

And you can claim to the be the fan of the Yankees, the Red Wings, the Lakers and Manchester United for all I care.

It does absolutely nothing to take away from your absolute Spareness as a troll.

Edit: While we're at - take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass. I don't leave teams because they don't win championships. I don't suddenly become fans of ones that do. I grew up in East Texas where I learned that the benefit of being a fan is feeling the passion that comes along with being a LOYAL fan of your team NO MATTER WHAT. And if I live another 50 years and the Mavs don't win a championship, I will still gladly be a Proud Mavs Fan and not some Bandwagon Dipshit like yourself that latches on to whatever team is winning and spends his time trolling internet message boards and beating off to his own posts.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-19-2007 at 06:05 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #102
TheDiggler

Quote:
Diggler, its funny to see a FAN, someone who is sitting on his ass just like I am typing on a computer, try to take credit for the accomplishments of a professional sports team.

Actually, its just pathetic.

The empty bag is referring to your hopefully soon to be short lived posting history and the fact you really have nothing in your bag but a bunch of assanine troll comments.

And you can claim to the be the fan of the Yankees, the Red Wings, the Lakers and Manchester United for all I care.

It does absolutely nothing to take away from your absolute Spareness as a troll.
I'll be holding my breathe Mary. In the meanwhile....catch a clue

Goodnight

The Mavs are great...i mean that lol
Old 02-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #103
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This thread doesn't bother me because I'd be really sad about my life if I had nothing better to do than go on other fans sites (those fans you hate so much) and fight with them about something no one will change their minds about.

I know you won't admit it, but it has gotta suck to be that lonely and worthless.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #104
Speedy

Speedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn
Diggler posted:

That's actually a great line, Diggler. Why don't you make that your signature on this forum?
I like this one -" BFA Bidder Fans Anonymous"

Do I hear 50, 50, 55? Going once! Sold! To the dumbass in the corner wearing the spurs hat and the rockets jersey.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #105
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Hahahahaha Bidder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, we're all so naive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bidder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Old 02-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #106
Strokepod

Strokepod is on a distinguished road

Whoever diggler is, when a player shoots more free throws than a team in multiple games, something is wrong. I'm sure many people here could escort you to the torrents. watch Haslem guard Dirk. If anyone guarded Wade that rough they would have been ejected.
Strokepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #107
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

TheDiggler says he likes the team but hates the fans.....
Since he likes the Mavs that makes him a fan.....
Does this mean he hates himself (herself)???

Just wondering...........
Old 02-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #108
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

He does hate himself.....for having no friends and finding pleasure getting on a somewhat obscure Mavs page to make an ass of himself. It's pretty sad but funny as hell.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #109
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Diggler uses the same kind of weird, disjointed, bravado filled, overly sensitive logic when he gets defensive of Dwyane Wade that Dwyane Wade has been using in the press lately. Funny
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #110
tamu_bird

tamu_bird is on a distinguished road

don't feed this lowlife troll
tamu_bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #111
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will still gladly be a Proud Mavs Fan and not some Bandwagon Dipshit like yourself
Says it all.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #112
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

So how many of these cities housing his "three favorite teams" has this dude actually lived in? I'm going to set the over/under at 1.5. Any soul in here brave enough to take the over?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-19-2007 at 07:34 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #113
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

The stupid thing about Wade's comments is clearly the timing. Dirk is supposed to take a guy ripping him for his leadership skills lightly when the guys team is lingering around 500.?

The reason Wade made the comments now and not when Dirk actually said the comments is because of all the media attention given to his "gift" calls as they are now being referred to, take a look at the list: The Pistons, Tmac, Jason Richardson, Ray Allen, and you better believe the coaches sure as hell notice them as well. So he picks a comment war with one of the guys who doesn't have an ego problem and won't get in a war of words.

Personally, I don't even think Dirk meant to offend Wade he was probably ripping the Mavs with the comment more than anything saying they didn't play up to what they were capable of, and it's true. Wade's nothing special by nature, it took poor play by Dallas and a ridiculous amount of FT's to get the job done. The league has a right to debate his questionable title.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #114
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:

I envy what Rocket, Piston, Spurs and many other fans have........Real dreamy and goodlooking players.
Dude! WTF?!

I know some individuals who are Pistons, Spurs, or Rockets fans and theyre so much diff from you. And they stick to one team, they dont go bandwagon hopping on whichever team has aleady won the Championship. What will you tell your grabdkids one day? That you liked these three teams bec they have rings? Lame. Just motherf***ing lame. Why dont you go trolling some other teams board?

And everybody knows that Mavs>Spurs, Rockets AND Pistons combined!!! f*cka**!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #115
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

what kind of loser spends time trolling team's fan sites trying to get a reaction? My wife asked me what I was reading a little earlier, so I told her to read this thread. Her exact words were "that diggler dude seems like he has a tiny penis". I laughed.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #116
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
what kind of loser spends time trolling team's fan sites trying to get a reaction? My wife asked me what I was reading a little earlier, so I told her to read this thread. Her exact words were "that diggler dude seems like he has a tiny penis". I laughed.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to The Crippler's wife again

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #117
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
That's going to leave a mark.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #118
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

It seems like a lot of folks are confused about the chronology of what Dirk said, and when. Let me see if I can help:

Dirk's quote about Wade after Game 6 of the Finals (6-20-06): "I thought once they got back home, they were great, obviously Dwyane was great. After Game 2, whatever, he was unstoppable. He really, you know, really won them the Championship. You know, from Game 3 when we were up 10, he just took over since then. He never let up. He was great." link

Dirk's quote about Wade when the teams played in January: "All I said two weeks ago when we played them was, we feel like we gave them the championship. We had a 2-0 lead, we were up 10 with a couple of minutes left in Game 3. If we win that Game 3, we have a chance to close the series out. That’s really all I said, and I don’t know why he got all sensitive about it." link

Dirk never said anything negative about Wade; Wade took his cheap shot gratuitously. Of course, when Wade's comments about Dirk were published in the Miami paper and Cuban popped off, Wade suddenly comes out with his whole "I don't want to go back and forth with Dirk" crap.

Wade is fake deep. Next thing you know, he'll film a commercial showing him doing charity work with inner city kids. Oh wait...
Old 02-19-2007, 10:48 PM   #119
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Just about everything kg has posted so far in this thread deserves rep. Too bad I can hand it out only so often.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #120
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
It seems like a lot of folks are confused about the chronology of what Dirk said, and when. Let me see if I can help:

Dirk's quote about Wade after Game 6 of the Finals (6-20-06): "I thought once they got back home, they were great, obviously Dwyane was great. After Game 2, whatever, he was unstoppable. He really, you know, really won them the Championship. You know, from Game 3 when we were up 10, he just took over since then. He never let up. He was great." link

Dirk's quote about Wade when the teams played in January: "All I said two weeks ago when we played them was, we feel like we gave them the championship. We had a 2-0 lead, we were up 10 with a couple of minutes left in Game 3. If we win that Game 3, we have a chance to close the series out. That’s really all I said, and I don’t know why he got all sensitive about it." link

Dirk never said anything negative about Wade; Wade took his cheap shot gratuitously. Of course, when Wade's comments about Dirk were published in the Miami paper and Cuban popped off, Wade suddenly comes out with his whole "I don't want to go back and forth with Dirk" crap.

Wade is fake deep. Next thing you know, he'll film a commercial showing him doing charity work with inner city kids. Oh wait...
What did Dirk actually say, when they played Miami a few weeks ago? Can you link to that? I'm too lazy to look it up, but I do enjoy following the drama.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk