Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

And now we've signed the undisputed most hated player in the league....Sean Avery. For entirely too much money.y

So now we have Ott, Morrow, and Avery. Teams are going to hate us so badly. Get ready to watch that $4 million a year sit in the box plenty, while Hossa and his Wing buddies are scoring power play goals on us.

What do we do now?

Morrow - Ribeiro - Lehtinen?
Modano??? - Richards - Eriksson
Avery - Petersen - Ott <---- lol if that happens. You don't want to mess with them.
Lundqvist - ? We need another center? - Brunnstrom....crombeen....Conner?

Can conner play center? What happened to "We have a S load of centers?"

This is why I want Modano to stay at center on the third line. But Hullie is hell bent on playing Modano like he's 27 and gonna score a bunch of goals. If I were Hull, I would go in the completely opposite direction as this, to tell you the truth.