Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-05-2004, 10:29 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Old Bush quotes unearthed

Top 10 George Bush Quotes

Guide Picks

The Presidency of George W Bush saw some of the most defining moments in contemporary history. One would expect him to have gone down in quotations books on subjects like war and the economy. Surprisingly, what George W Bush is most quoted for is his famous slip-of-the-tongue. This page is a top 10 list of George Bush quotes, or Bushisms as they are popularly called.

1) George Bush
We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.

2) George Bush
When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried, and persecuted as a war criminal.

3) George Bush
Sometimes, Washington is one of these towns where the person - people who think they've got the sharp elbow is the most effective person.

4) George Bush
I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.

5) George Bush
I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.

6) George Bush
For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.

7) George Bush
It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce.

8) George Bush
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

9) George Bush
Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.

10) George Bush
Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.

Old 03-06-2004, 12:10 AM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: Old Bush quotes unearthed

Ole Reeds...back again just to spread progaganda...
Old 03-06-2004, 01:20 AM   #3
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:Old Bush quotes unearthed

someone has to do it
Old 03-06-2004, 02:42 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah reeds an operative for the dimocrat party. Keep it up chuckles, I just wrote another check to bush, cheney and the pubs. I really love the way the dims campaign..

Reagan - He was a moron!
Bush I - He was a moron!
Bush II - He is a moron. No matter that he is immensely more educated than the moronic gore that the dimocrats threw out there last time. At least kerry got though yale. Although not an MBA like the "moronic bush". He did however gigolo himself into a pretty penny..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 12:14 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
someone has to do it
That's right! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The two-party system has helped to make the US strong.

(Regardless if Reeds is an extremist. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Old 03-06-2004, 12:43 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Reeds... you dissapoint me ONCE again.... you left off the BEST Bush quote ever:

"American's are working hard to put food on their families."

Oh well.
Old 03-06-2004, 01:50 PM   #7
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

Atleast Bush does not have two or three positions on every issues like Kerry. Kerry the spinless wimp
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #8
reeds
Golden Member

"Regardless if Reeds is an extremist. )"

Extremist? no way...lol...
Old 03-06-2004, 09:13 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

We all know that reeds only exists to spew worthles liberal drivel and attempt to piss off the membership here. He only comes here to start up crap.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:00 AM   #10
reeds
Golden Member

"worthles liberal drivel "?? Isnt this the United States of America???...arent we all intitled to speak our mind? If my views differ from your views so be it..it sure as hell dont make my views Worthless....or are you GOD and I just dont know it yet??????
Old 03-07-2004, 01:20 AM   #11
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Yep, free country.
Doc is just as intitled to call your leftist propaganda worthless as you are to post your worthless leftist propaganda in the first place.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 02:01 AM   #12
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"worthles liberal drivel "?? Isnt this the United States of America???...arent we all intitled to speak our mind?
And doc is allowed to speak his mind as well. Sorry if you don't agree with his assessment.

Quote:
If my views differ from your views so be it..it sure as hell dont make my views Worthless....or are you GOD and I just dont know it yet??????
Actually many patriots have died to give you freedom of speech but that doesn't mean that your views are worthwhile. Just because you can voice your opinion does not mean that your opinion has any validity.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:24 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"worthles liberal drivel "?? Isnt this the United States of America???...arent we all intitled to speak our mind? If my views differ from your views so be it..it sure as hell dont make my views Worthless....or are you GOD and I just dont know it yet??????
It has nothing to do with this being the united states of america. You DO get to speak your mind, no one has stopped you. The problem is that the stuff coming out of your mind is WORTHLESS LIBERAL DRIVEL..

But as usual it's just libs whining when someone challenges them. They have been so busy cowtowing to communists, dictators, lowering the morality of the country and possibly single handidly destroying the african-american culture that they don't realise how destructive they are.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-07-2004, 01:20 PM   #14
reeds
Golden Member

all i can say to that is thank GOD this board is in the minority...there are MANY more democrats in the country that Republican..its just a shame they didnt all go out and vote....

So in your definition, the majority of this country is WRONG??? I am thinking that is your answer...so if we are all dimwits, why stay here??
Old 03-07-2004, 01:38 PM   #15
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
all i can say to that is thank GOD this board is in the minority...there are MANY more democrats in the country that Republican..its just a shame they didnt all go out and vote....
That is pathetic in the extreme. You have just said that a large portion of the Democrats don't care enough to vote. Or you have said that a large portion of the Democrats aren't liberal and don't support liberal agendas. Either way it sounds BAD.

Quote:
So in your definition, the majority of this country is WRONG??? I am thinking that is your answer...so if we are all dimwits, why stay here??
We stay here because most Democrats realize that the supposed Democratic party does not represent them and they either don't vote or they vote Republican. So that means the majority of the country either doesn't give a damn or they prefer the other party.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:38 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

I was surprised by your use of GOD in your post reeds. As most liberals are not religious.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:43 PM   #17
reeds
Golden Member

"I was surprised by your use of GOD in your post reeds. As most liberals are not religious. "

WHAT?? that is pure bullshit
Old 03-09-2004, 05:17 AM   #18
dude1394
Guru

I don't think so.. Just look at the polls, those that are religious (go to church frequently) overwhelming vote republican. What other conclusion can you draw other than most liberals are not religious???

Nor do I see why you would get so outraged over the comment? Most liberals don't support the military either. Most liberals support abortion on demand, etc.,etc.,etc.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:42 AM   #19
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
someone has to do it
That's right! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The two-party system has helped to make the US strong.
I am bored of work, so I just add something to this pointless thread.

I don't think a country needs a two-party system to be strong. China is quite strong with one party. Germany is strong with many parties. During the last election, the US looked in fact very weak not able to come up with the result.

Seeing the US from the outside, I would say you have a very conservative society that pretends to be open and free.

It always irritates me to see US politicians talking about patriotism and justice.

Just mention changing abortion and gun laws and you'll find out how conservative the average US citizen is.

Peace [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote