Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #81
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

How in the world is Tim Thomas 4 for 4 from long range against us? Is something out of order in the cosmos?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #82
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Well it would seem like Dallas would know that and actually contest 3 pointers.
lol. they'll start missing those at one point i imagine. But this is Phoenix. I'm surprised we aren't down more than we are now. Only down 11 is like being down by 3 against teams like this.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #83
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

someone at dallasbasketball.com said that AJ mentioned that they were going a different direction tonight and decided to sit Stack and Diop...

Anyone else hear that?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #84
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there were a few open looks..but they drilled a few threes with hands in their faces..... They're just collectively on fire.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:22 PM   #85
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Dear God,

Please make the three point barrage by the Suns end.

Luv,
Raef

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #86
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

shooting 54 percent and losing by 11...WTF
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #87
Murphy3
Guru

Damn Powell..grab the board...
Old 04-13-2006, 10:24 PM   #88
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone think Stackhouse is serving a de facto suspension tonight?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:24 PM   #89
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

God.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:24 PM   #90
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

horrible. fucking horrible. if they are not going to play, then f'in sit down and rest for the game.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #91
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Don't defend the 3..... and are letting them have 2 or 3 cracks at it.

Please with some damn intensity.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #92
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Armstrong with the open 2 footer. Clank
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

Armstrong needs to hit that shot....
Old 04-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #94
The Crippler
Diamond Member

another 3. ridiculous
Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #95
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

43 - 29
Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #96
Murphy3
Guru

DA sure as hell can't run an offense.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #97
Murphy3
Guru

Great job by Dirk and Daniels there.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Diaw just traveled.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #99
The Crippler
Diamond Member

DA needs to retire.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #100
Nemesis
Diamond Member

I wish Dallas would stop playing pick-up ball and run the fucking offense.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #101
Murphy3
Guru

Shit Dirk, make the damn tip. If you can't, come down with it.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #102
The Crippler
Diamond Member

this is stupid basketball.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
San Antonio lost and we look like a monkey farking a football out there.
My bad...the football is apparently farking us.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #104
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Damn, is this a re-run? I wanna know what happens if we don't push the button!!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #105
The Crippler
Diamond Member

i would love to punch d'antoni in the fuckin face.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #106
Murphy3
Guru

Daniels is playing some solid ball. He needs to step up and make Stack expendable.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #107
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like we are being bated into Phoenix's style again. Come down the court than hoist up a shot. Good reason we lost the lead in the 4th and the game on March 5.

Last edited by Stylistic; 04-13-2006 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #108
Drbio
Banned

This is not our typical basketball. I feel a comeback though.

Get on board now....the Mavs are going to roll.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #109
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I don't know if I can watch anymore of this.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #110
The Crippler
Diamond Member

stack can go play with his f'in hero kobe next year for all i care.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #111
Stylistic
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Armstrong needs to hit that shot....
He can't hit any shot. He'll get lucky once in a while. Does anybody hold there breath when he goes up for one? I do.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #112
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Daniels is playing some solid ball. He needs to step up and make Stack expendable.
Daniels has been playing good ball for a couple games now. He certainlyneeds to be the guy next season.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:32 PM   #113
Stylistic
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
This is not our typical basketball. I feel a comeback though.

Get on board now....the Mavs are going to roll.
I agree.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #114
Stylistic
Golden Member

Need more of that from Howard.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #115
Drbio
Banned

Wow. Did you hear Avery's comments?

"We need to all give Mark Cuban a rebate."

"We have no internal leadership".

I'm guessing the Stack benching is a team penalty for his stupid comments yesterday.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #116
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

Dallas struggles MIGHTLY against this run and gun style of play. 3 losses to GS is proof.
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #117
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great play Howard! Lets start chipping this damned lead away, and hope the Suns cool down from behind the 3 pt line...
Old 04-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #118
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic
Looks like we are being bated into Phoenix's style again.
I've heard for a while now that Nash was a master baiter.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #119
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Wow. Did you hear Avery's comments?

"We need to all give Mark Cuban a rebate."

"We have no internal leadership".

yeah they even said it on PTI.
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #120
Murphy3
Guru

What a miserable camera view by UPN.