Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #241
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

Illegals don't get to decide our president and that's a great thing. You're not even in our country so maybe you should be more concerned with your own country.

It's no coincidence Obama tried to pour in as many illegals as possible this past year. My mom is seeing syrian children at the school she teaches. They can't be allowed to control the fate of our country. Now if they become legal citizens let them vote but dems always try to pass laws to allow illegals to vote and some just vote anyway and don't get caught.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #242
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
T I would never have voted for Hillary Clinton. If someone wants to debate me on that go ahead but The Clintons have been murdering people and pulling money scams since Bill was Governor of Arkansas do some research if you really care to know the truth, or don't if you don't I don't care. Hillary and Bill still need to be prosecuted for the scam charity that is the Clinton Foundation which made them super rich.
You know that Trump has more proven scams and law suits against him than the Clintons? You are calling out the Clinton Foundation but you are totally fine with the Trump Foundation, the scam called Trump University etc etc?

I really dont get it.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:50 PM   #243
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Illegals don't get to decide our president and that's a great thing.
Whats your point? Where did i say that illegals should get a vote?

Quote:
You're not even in our country so maybe you should be more concerned with your own country.
No, thank you. I have the right to be concerned about a short tempered idiot with the biggest army and the nuclear codes in his pockets. This is a global problem.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #244
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

Hillary Clinton used her power in the Government to get money from other countries for secrets about our country and weapons, Bill did the same thing when he was President, and used drug money in Arkansas to be able to pay for his run as President. Trump wasn't even in Government. You're not going to change my mind Hillary and Bill are two of the most corrupt people that have ever lived and they along with Obama have been purposely ruining our country. It's not a liberal vs conservative thing they're not true liberals they're globalist satanists. I really don't care if you believe me or not the emails that our Government covered up that Wikileaks released showed the pedophilia, scams using the Clinton Foundation, treason even thing imaginable. Our country is better off without Hillary in Government much less our President. She said she would attack Russia and Iran it would have been World War 3.

You are worshipping a pedofile satanist if you worship Hillary Clinton. Go research the emails if you really care or just be stubborn and don't.

I'm not claiming Trump is a saint but he hasn't done 1/100th the corruption Hillary has in his life. Not many people on earth have.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:03 PM   #245
sefant77
Guru

Like i said, i understand why people dont like the Clintons or didnt want to vote for Hillary. But again, there is no way that Trump was the "better" or "less worse" choice.

Again, Trump build his entire empire on scams and illegal deals. He ran his entire life after every single possible dollar. And now he is president. And he didnt know what a blind trust is and never had the intention to give up the control of his empire outside his family.

And you really think he wont use his power and scam himself into more money? You think he isnt going to get huge hidden rewards from the gas- and coal industry etc etc

Well...america is going to wake up in four years. Also the angry white man in the rural areas after his life didnt change one bit...

Last edited by sefant77; 11-11-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #246
DoYouEvenLift

There is nothing worse than pedophilia murder and treason, Hillary commited all. I don't need to argue about it they're in the emails Wikileaks leaked them the truth is out. If the United States Government wasn't corrupt she'd be headed for prison but some how she was allowed to skate. I'm willing to give almost anybody a chance over her.

If she was allowed to be President and made good on her word there might not be a U.S. or even an Earth anymore because she said she'd attack Russia and Iran which would have been World War 3. All it would take is nukes to wipe us all out and once one country launches them the others will retaliate.

There are a bunch of candidates I would have voted for over Trump but Hillary Clinton wasn't one. The real problem is why can't we get better candidates. It's corrupt vs more corrupt but I've seen 30 years of Hillary and her b.s. so I'll go with Trump over her easily.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #247
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Like i said, i understand why people dont like the Clintons or didnt want to vote for Hillary. But again, there is no way that Trump was the "better" or "less worse" choice.

Again, Trump build his entire empire on scams and illegal deals. He ran his entire life after every single possible dollar. And now he is president. And he didnt know what a blind trust is and never had the intention to give up the control of his empire outside his family.

And you really think he wont use his power and scam himself into more money? You think he isnt going to get huge hidden rewards from the gas- and coal industry etc etc

Well...america is going to wake up in four years. Also the angry white man in the rural areas after his life didnt change one bit...
Sure there is a way that she's the worse option... scale back on the hyperbole a bit.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-11-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:28 PM   #248
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The voters might not be bigots, but they voted for a guy who platformed to ban certain races and religions from this country... Obviously the hate for Hillary runs deeper than any discomfort of flat-out bigotry. You might be comfortable with that, but the rest of us aren't. It's like everyone who voted for him is just ignoring what this guy SAID for the last year.

FFS, pick up a book and read about the rise of the Nazi party in Germany. This is history repeating itself. Everyone who voted for Trump is complicit.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not comfortable with that. I didn't vote for him. And I'm very worried.
But the Democrats have a share of blame to take too. Hillary ignored white working class Middle Americans' valid concerns about trade and the economy just as much as she ignored racist, misogynistic, nationalistic, anti-immigrant fervor.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 11-11-2016 at 03:29 PM.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #249
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
Don't get me wrong. I'm not comfortable with that. I didn't vote for him. And I'm very worried.
Then I'm sorry if I directed any of my last post at you.

Quote:
But the Democrats have a share of blame to take too. Hillary ignored white working class Middle Americans' valid concerns about trade and the economy just as much as she ignored racist, misogynistic, nationalistic, anti-immigrant fervor.
I agree with all of that... I wonder how this election would have turned out if Bernie got the nod? Or better yet, Joe Biden... I absolutely hate that the Dems saw the last 8 years as just "keeping the seat warm" for Hillary. She was the most despised presidential nominee in US history until Trump came along. This election was a complete shitshow.

I think both parties chose loathsome candidates this election. I'm not a Republican, but I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary... Maybe even Jeb! or Rubio (although I think Cruz was just as bad as Clinton, although for completely different reasons)... Like, I would have been happy with any result in a Biden vs. Kasich race.

And of course, a Trump presidency is a lot more scary with the Republicans winning both the House and the Senate, soon to be followed by the Supreme Court... The last time one party had that much power was 1929, which of course resulted in the Great Depression... Unless the Republicans stand up to this guy, he's going to have all the power to do whatever pops into that stupid little head of his. I dunno about you, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with the idea of Paul Ryan being our last line of defense against an all-out dictatorship.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #250
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

The electoral college needs to go. I think we can all agree on that. In our history of 57 presidential elections, the EC has gotten it wrong five times now. That said, that's not an excuse for losing this election. A weak candidate with a listless, uninspiring campaign strategy that focused on the Boogeyman instead of her own platform is what lost. All parties knew the rules going in.

Popular vote needs to determine the election going forward. Democracy is about following the will of the people and the EC failed to do that in this race.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #251
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
The electoral college needs to go. I think we can all agree on that. In our history of 57 presidential elections, the EC has gotten it wrong five times now. That said, that's not an excuse for losing this election. A weak candidate with a listless, uninspiring campaign strategy that focused on the Boogeyman instead of her own platform is what lost. All parties knew the rules going in.

Popular vote needs to determine the election going forward. Democracy is about following the will of the people and the EC failed to do that in this race.
What's the will of the people when:
  • at least 71% of eligible voters did not vote for each of the candidates
  • at least 52% of actual voters voted against each of the candidates

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:12 PM   #252
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
What's the will of the people when:
  • at least 71% of eligible voters did not vote for each of the candidates
  • at least 52% of actual voters voted against each of the candidates
It can be the will of the people if the winner gets the plurality of the votes. But I agree that in general, there have never been two more disliked candidates than these two.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:24 PM   #253
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

A small article from where the Trumps are from. Must feed it in a translator maybe.
( WELT newspaper is considered a right wing paper, although it is Clinton biased. Things happen )

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...alflow_twitter

Trump´s grandparents

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-11-2016 at 07:48 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #254
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This on the "greatest democracy on earth" still having an old horseshit electoral system. AGAIN the candidate with the popular vote wont be president. Thats a giant pile of democracy horseshit. Yeah every vote counts the same blabla.

Also the 3638393 ways of throwing sticks between the legs of certain people/groups to make sure they wont/cant vote (*coughrepublicanscough*)

Your whole democratic system is broken. Since long time. And everyone knows and dont do shit about it...
Hm, in England, they have a similar system. US is probably harder to run than Belgium, but i agree in general. Maybe there should be a 10% scale or quintiles, where votes are attributed when you climb the next scale.
But the US system has an advantage, because it balances the votes of the cities vs. people on the countrysite. Not perfectly, but to a certain degree.

As for the example Brexit. Every poll station in England had "out" except for London and the result was not 80/20, haha, because there are 10 million living in the London area.
I wonder what the vote of an egypt farmer, 10 miles off of Kairo, is worth...

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-11-2016 at 10:53 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:23 PM   #255
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
It can be the will of the people if the winner gets the plurality of the votes. But I agree that in general, there have never been two more disliked candidates than these two.
Yea I think the "will of the people" consensus here is "you suck and your policies suck too."

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-11-2016, 10:43 PM   #256
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So who's going to be running things? Mike Pence? Paul Ryan? Vladmir Putin? Who the F knows???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I think we have a good idea who will be involved in running the country.
Derp.

Vice President-Elect Pence to Take Over Trump Transition Effort

Last edited by Underdog; 11-11-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:07 AM   #257
spreedom
Diamond Member

For a self-described "Washington outsider", Trump sure is (reportedly) surrounding himself with some of the most Establishment ass-kissers the right has to offer. And his family...?
Old 11-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #258
Underdog

Gregg Popovich Blasts Donald Trump's Election In Lengthy Monologue: "We Are Rome"

Old 11-12-2016, 11:59 AM   #259
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Pop/Cuban ticket please.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:51 PM   #260
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I want a Pop/Cuban ticket please.
I think Pop is too smart for politics... Cuban seems like a good fit though, given America's rock-bottom standards.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:03 AM   #261
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see nearly enough people getting behind Cuban. Unless you're a Mavs fan, he's difficult to take.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:17 AM   #262
Underdog

Quote:
I can't see nearly enough people getting behind Trump. Unless you're an 80's cocaine scene fan, he's difficult to take.
See what I did there?

I mean, Cuban won't be getting my vote either -- but he's not any worse or less-qualified to be president than Trump.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-13-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:56 AM   #263
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
See what I did there?

I mean, Cuban won't be getting my vote either -- but he's not any worse or less-qualified to be president than Trump.
I dunno, I hear the climate will change now that Trump is undoing the Paris agreement. When everything inevitably spirals out of control, there's only one man qualified to make America sharknado-free again.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 11-14-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:46 PM   #264
DoYouEvenLift

Exactly what I was talking about some here are saying we need to change the electorial college and Hillary won the popular vote, but she didn't. If this is true three million illegal votes found, take those out and Trump won the popular vote as well.

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.
Follow
Gregg Phillips @JumpVote
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
10:47 AM - 13 Nov 2016
4,211 4,211 Retweets 3,847 3,847 likes

So if went by the popular vote like some are clinging to illegals would have decided the presidency. An another thing military absentee doesn't even count unless the state is within 3000 votes. So pretty safe to say if it was straight up popular vote and no electorial college but no illegals and military votes count Trump still wins. But let's say the site is wrong, at best we don't really know who won the popular vote because there are illegal votes out there I don't think anyone can deny that and we don't know how many.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-14-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:25 PM   #265
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, some Infowars story barely picked up by anyone outside the same conspiracy theory-osphere that brought us stories about Barrack Obama being a literal demon and Sandy Hook being faked and not corroborated by a single credible source.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-14-2016 at 10:28 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:21 PM   #266
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard to do anything when congress fucks with everything and blocks everything for eight years on the sole purpose to gain back the power because Obama "gets nothing done"
This is what makes me laugh (and then cry because most dont see it this way).

GOP set out and explicitly stated we will block anything Obama does. Then they and along with every republican out there can point and say seeeeeee he did nothing.

My god if you really think Obama accomplished nothing in 8 years, dont ever discuss politics because any opinion you have will be undermined by your blind hate.

And believe me (LOL), if you think the divide in this country is bad now? It only gets worse from here. As stupid as it sounds, social media is killing this country. Every little thing is amplified and we are oversaturated. Every fringe moron has a voice, and somehow it gets repeated and passed around until its legitimized and believed by its supporters on both sides. I dont know if any president can fix a racial divide. (It damn sure wont be trump)
Old 11-14-2016, 11:26 PM   #267
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly what I was talking about some here are saying we need to change the electorial college and Hillary won the popular vote, but she didn't. If this is true three million illegal votes found, take those out and Trump won the popular vote as well.

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.
Follow
Gregg Phillips @JumpVote
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
10:47 AM - 13 Nov 2016
4,211 4,211 Retweets 3,847 3,847 likes

So if went by the popular vote like some are clinging to illegals would have decided the presidency. An another thing military absentee doesn't even count unless the state is within 3000 votes. So pretty safe to say if it was straight up popular vote and no electorial college but no illegals and military votes count Trump still wins. But let's say the site is wrong, at best we don't really know who won the popular vote because there are illegal votes out there I don't think anyone can deny that and we don't know how many.
How can no one deny an illegal citizen voted? You cant back that up with proof. And dont link some rednationalistunited.com bogus website or the like
Old 11-15-2016, 01:40 AM   #268
Underdog

Apathy is the enemy of democracy.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-15-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:35 AM   #269
spreedom
Diamond Member

I'd go the other way on that and say that it's the responsibility of candidates to compell voters to turn out in election day.
Old 11-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #270
Underdog

Quote:
I'd go the other way on that and say that it's the responsibility of candidates to compell voters to turn out in election day.
You correctly identified the cause of apathy.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:48 AM   #271
DoYouEvenLift

Must be nice to live in a bubble where you deny reality because of your party affiliation. Illegals voted it happened it always does.

Ultimately though both candidates knew about the electorial college before the election and Hillary knew she lost and conceeded so regardless Trump won but I'm not conceeding that Hillary won the popular vote. She might have but we don't really know. Regardless it's not how our system works and it shouldn't be because of voter fraud, and it would probably be worse if the popular vote decided the election.

BTW Infowars is no less credible than the fraudulent mainstream media who are completely biased and have no reporter integrity at all. CNN is the Clinton News Network no thanks but not just them, CBS ABC NBC all biased to Hillary and the democratic party (deny this if you want, just means you're back in that bubble) so of course they're not going to report illegal votes.

I didn't realize a Dallas Mavericks forum had so many Democrats so I'm not going to continue to argue about it it's pointless.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-15-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #272
Underdog

Quote:
Illegals voted it happened it always does.
You need a national/state ID and a voter registration card to vote... Honestly, a registered voter would have an easier time voting twice than an illegal would voting once. And if it's as easy for illegals to vote as you say it is, then either candidate could just as easily stuff the ballot box full of fictional names.

Quote:
Ultimately though both candidates knew about the electorial college before the election
I don't understand what this sentence means... The electoral college has been around since 1787. It's nothing new.

Quote:
I'm not conceeding that Hillary won the popular vote.
What difference does it make? All you have to do is win the electoral college, that's ALWAYS been the rules... Your boy won, quit being a sore winner.

Quote:
BTW Infowars is no less credible than the fraudulent mainstream media
So you believe Bush is responsible for 9/11? Because that's what Alex Jones used to say back when the Republicans were in power... He only turned into a right-winger after Obama took office. Being a contrarian has made him a lot of money over the years.

Quote:
I'm not going to continue to argue about it it's pointless.
Yes you will. Conspiracy theorists love to argue... But you're right, it is pointless.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-15-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:59 PM   #273
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

US Chess Champion Supports Trump

-Female immigrant chess champion from the country of Georgia
-Refused to play tournament in Iran because of requirement that she wear hijab
-Came out in support of Trump

-Name: Nazi Paikdize

Life sees the Onion and raises all in.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-16-2016, 07:06 AM   #274
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
See what I did there?

My point was that he's not nearly as well known.. can't see him stirring up either side enough
Old 11-16-2016, 10:41 AM   #275
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
But you're right, it is pointless.
I'm just curious, do you really consider or listen to a conservative's point of view?

I'm not saying you personally, but it seems to me that if you don't agree with everything-liberal then people resort to name calling and snappy come backs. I'll definitely agree that the democratic side has the better political comedians and it's not even close. John Oliver is a very funny guy, but I can only listen to him for so long before I get tired of his near constant bashing.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #276
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm just curious, do you really consider or listen to a conservative's point of view?

I'm not saying you personally, but it seems to me that if you don't agree with everything-liberal then people resort to name calling and snappy come backs. I'll definitely agree that the democratic side has the better political comedians and it's not even close. John Oliver is a very funny guy, but I can only listen to him for so long before I get tired of his near constant bashing.
If you've read this thread at all then you know I do listen to conservatives... I'm just not interested in conspiracy theory that stems from Alex "conservative when it suits him" Jones. It's just baseless quackery designed to drum up more hate and paranoia.

Not sure why you assume I'm a liberal either... I voted against reality TV host Donald Trump for all the reasons outlined in this thread, but I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton and didn't vote for Obama either time. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I believe the opposite of you.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-16-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #277
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
If you've read this thread at all then you know I do listen to conservatives... I'm just not interested in conspiracy theory that stems from Alex "conservative when it suits him" Jones. It's just baseless quakery designed to drum up more hate and paranoia.

Not sure why you assume I'm a liberal either... I voted against reality TV host Donald Trump for all the reasons outlined in this thread, but I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton and didn't vote for Obama either time. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I believe the opposite of you.
Sheesh..that's a liberal for you.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:16 PM   #278
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stupid liberals.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #279
Underdog

Quote:

Old 11-17-2016, 12:41 AM   #280
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Must be nice to live in a bubble where you deny reality because of your party affiliation. Illegals voted it happened it always does.

Ultimately though both candidates knew about the electorial college before the election and Hillary knew she lost and conceeded so regardless Trump won but I'm not conceeding that Hillary won the popular vote. She might have but we don't really know. Regardless it's not how our system works and it shouldn't be because of voter fraud, and it would probably be worse if the popular vote decided the election.

BTW Infowars is no less credible than the fraudulent mainstream media who are completely biased and have no reporter integrity at all. CNN is the Clinton News Network no thanks but not just them, CBS ABC NBC all biased to Hillary and the democratic party (deny this if you want, just means you're back in that bubble) so of course they're not going to report illegal votes.

I didn't realize a Dallas Mavericks forum had so many Democrats so I'm not going to continue to argue about it it's pointless.
Youre typing this in a bunker arent you

Tags
clown country, hillary is garbage, scary clowns at that, the deplorables win