Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2021, 10:18 AM   #4001
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Absolutely, but that’s life. If the Mavs think Burke is better than Frank, I think they will keep him despite his vaccination status. Burke has already had the virus anyway, so his immune system is likely as ready to fight the pathogen as mine who has had both Pfizer doses 7 months ago or whatever.

I don’t understand the long term effects worry, though. It doesn’t make any sense to me. The mRNA disappears quickly and the only memory your body has of the incident is how to kill the spike proteins, not how to make them. The risk is all short term and very minimal. I haven’t done much “research”, but I took bio, micro, and organic chemistry in school. I’ve listened to the Weinsteins and Kim Iverson, but they only say, “we don’t know” without any plausible explanation of the danger.
I would have 0 change of heart or thoughts on the matter if Luka wouldn't take the shot. Nobody is above the reality of the situation right now.

I actually don't think we sign Frank if we had much faith in Burke. Or maybe Frank is here to wake Burke the f up.

And I'm totally fine with people curious or wondering about the long term effects of a new vaccine. Unfortunately, that is our only recourse for getting rid of covid now which I thought was the goal. Now it's just another empty culture war being fought on social media.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2021, 10:20 AM   #4002
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Absolutely not. Just as one of my all time favorites is LeBron i would be saying the same thing about him if he wasn’t vaccinated. Same with Luka. This is a worldwide pandemic. Not some off hand opinion.
I mean more like the discussion of cutting him to get to 100% vaccination, which admittedly was more on Reddit and Twitter than DM.com

With Burke it works itself out naturally. If it was Kyrie Irving or a star player, you are put in a quandary. If it's a player who is 16th-20th best on your roster and you have to cut down to 17, it makes that decision way easier.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 10:36 AM   #4003
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I hope Kidd finds a lineup he likes early on and sticks with it.

PG: Luka Doncic
SG: Tim Hardaway Jr
SF: Dorian Finney-Smith (my best guess)
PF: Kristaps Porzingis
C: Willie Cauley-Stein (until Moses Brown is ready; Dwight Powell if he's somehow back to his former self)
Old 09-30-2021, 11:35 AM   #4004
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I would have 0 change of heart or thoughts on the matter if Luka wouldn't take the shot. Nobody is above the reality of the situation right now.

I actually don't think we sign Frank if we had much faith in Burke. Or maybe Frank is here to wake Burke the f up.

And I'm totally fine with people curious or wondering about the long term effects of a new vaccine. Unfortunately, that is our only recourse for getting rid of covid now which I thought was the goal. Now it's just another empty culture war being fought on social media.
You may have zero change of heart, but Cuban wouldn’t. If Luka said fuck the shot, the Mavs would accept it. There are no laws that would prevent him from playing here.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 12:15 PM   #4005
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Since my grandma fell at home, had to stay in the hospital, got infected there because it was hammered with people who didnt take it seriously, spent her last months alone in isolation and just my mom could say good bye...yeah i would say fuck Luka, bye Luka and trade his ass to OKC for a gazillion picks.

I dont care who, i have zero tolerance after 18 months and what happened to my grandma
Oh geez, I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to sound like I'm anti-vax. I threw down on Moderna to protect my 75-year-old mother and 72-year-old father.

I was just seeing a lot of people on Reddit/Twitter saying, "lol, cut the anti-vaxxer". It's just (luckily) way easier to deal with someone who is borderline roster eligible vs. a star. With a star, you either have to reboot your team and try to get picks or you just have to live with them being on the team. With Burke, you can just be like, "Franky Smokes is our 4th/5th
so we gotta cut ya"
Old 09-30-2021, 03:14 PM   #4006
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/sta...646656522?s=20

Love me some coach Frank and he has some opinions on KP at PF

I guess I don't care what we call it, but KP needs some help in today's NBA. Powell is NOT that guy who can make up for KP's weaknesses. That other guy has to be able to be mobile and strong defending/rebounding.

Maybe WCS and Brown can be that guy if KP is more mobile/shotblocky this year. It's just not Powell/Boban
Old 09-30-2021, 03:14 PM   #4007
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/sta...646656522?s=20

Love me some coach Frank and he has some opinions on KP at PF

I guess I don't care what we call it, but KP needs some help in today's NBA. Maybe it was just the hangover from injuries, but KP was exposed defensively by both forwards and centers. Powell is NOT a guy who can make up for KP's weaknesses. That other guy has to be able to be mobile and strong defending/rebounding.

Maybe WCS and Brown can be that guy if KP is more mobile/shotblocky this year. It's just not Powell/Boban

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-30-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-30-2021, 03:18 PM   #4008
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

All Things Mavs
@All_Things_Mavs
·
Sep 29
Level 1:
Luka - JB - Frank - JaQuori
THJ - Bullock - Tyrell
DFS - Sterling - Green
KP - Maxi - Omoruyi
Dwight - WCS - Bobi - Moses

That’s your depth chart right now, and I think we can all agree it’s an upgrade over what we had last year.

I’m ready for this season to start.

#MFFL
Old 09-30-2021, 03:18 PM   #4009
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
All Things Mavs
@All_Things_Mavs
·
Sep 29
Level 1:
Luka - JB - Frank - JaQuori
THJ - Bullock - Tyrell
DFS - Sterling - Green
KP - Maxi - Omoruyi
Dwight - WCS - Bobi - Moses

That’s your depth chart right now, and I think we can all agree it’s an upgrade over what we had last year.

I’m ready for this season to start.

#MFFL
Dude left off Burke?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-30-2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:52 AM   #4010
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

And back to Mavs basketball..

Marc Berman: #Knicks Newsletter IV: Jason Kidd pushed for Mavericks to sign Frank Ntilikina, per source 10 hours ago – via Twitter NYPost_Berman
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:52 AM   #4011
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

And back to Mavs basketball..

Marc Berman: #Knicks Newsletter IV: Jason Kidd pushed for Mavericks to sign Frank Ntilikina, per source 10 hours ago – via Twitter NYPost_Berman
Old 10-01-2021, 09:03 AM   #4012
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Those of you who don’t follow the players on social media are missing out. The energy and comadre at camp just seem so different from years past. I don’t know if Kidd will be a better coach than RC, or if Nico will be a better GM, but it appears the player have bought in.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:56 AM   #4013
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Ah my favorite argument, because it's so stupid.

People know what their eating and lifestyle choices are, so when they get a heart attack they should just man up and refuse treatment. That person is reckless and doesn't wear a seatbelt and got injured in a car crash, so they should just man up and refuse treatment. That person smoked their whole life despite knowing the risks of lung cancer, so they should just man up and refuse treatment.

Do you see the slippery slope yet or need more examples of this foolish way of thought?
I wrote a long response to this, then deleted it. Decided to stick with basketball, rather than derail the thread.

I do wish I still lived in Dallas, so I could attend games almost free from the fear that the person next to me will give me Covid that I can spread to the unvaccinated, including my under 12 nieces and nephews.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:51 PM   #4014
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

According to Stein, we're not looking at waiving Burke, because he'd cost 6mill to waive.

We may be looking to trade him, though with Luka/Brunson getting 99% of the min at PG and Franky Smokes expected to be third string.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:52 PM   #4015
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

According to Stein, we're not looking at waiving Burke, because he'd cost 6mill to waive.

We may be looking to trade him, though with Luka/Brunson getting 99% of the min at PG and Franky Smokes expected to be third string.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:48 PM   #4016
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

It was also Burke early in the pandemic spewing tinfoil bullshit. And now like 18 months later he "need more research". Yeah sure...

https://newsone.com/3916579/trey-bur...d-coronavirus/
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:13 PM   #4017
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Actual quote from Stein:

League sources say that the Mavericks explored the trade market for Trey Burke, 28, in the offseason before signing Frank Ntilikina in hopes of clearing a roster spot for Ntilikina’s addition. No trade materialized, so Dallas has 16 guaranteed contracts (if you include Moses Brown’s partially guaranteed deal) and has to shed one before the start of the regular season. Releasing Burke would be a costly move, since he is owed more than $6 million this season and next season, but Dallas is expected to continue to explore trade scenarios to try to address its roster overload. 6 hours ago – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com
Old 10-01-2021, 10:47 PM   #4018
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Moses looking sharp in those scrimmages. Still needs work on defense, but I just can't see how hard it would be to beat out Powell for the starting sport.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:47 PM   #4019
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Moses looking sharp in those scrimmages. Still needs work on defense, but I just can't see how hard it would be to beat out Powell for the starting sport.

Old 10-02-2021, 09:24 PM   #4020
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It’s a question of whether he can be relied on to be in the right place at the right time. Powell at least plays good defense rotationally and has good timing on screens and such. Rooting for Moses though. Hope they develop him.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 08:38 AM   #4021
BPo001
Diamond Member

Dwain Price: Reggie Bullock and Frank Ntilikina returned to practice today after missing yesterday’s practice with an illness. But J-Kidd said: “I informed the team that Tyrell Terry has gone back home to take care of some family business, so he’ll be away from the team for a little bit.”

Tyrell going to miss half the season again? Hope everything is okay.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:38 AM   #4022
BPo001
Diamond Member

Last edited by BPo001; 10-03-2021 at 08:39 AM.
Old 10-03-2021, 12:50 PM   #4023
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Fisher reporting Burke’s non-vaccinated status is making him hard to trade. Mavs actively looking for a team to take him as Frank has moved up to 3/4 string
Old 10-03-2021, 03:30 PM   #4024
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Fisher reporting Burke’s non-vaccinated status is making him hard to trade. Mavs actively looking for a team to take him as Frank has moved up to 3/4 string
Old 10-03-2021, 06:02 PM   #4025
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Anyone go to Fan Jam?
Old 10-03-2021, 07:07 PM   #4026
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Fisher just recycling Marc Steins stuff
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:12 PM   #4027
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyh-cYfnKDw
Old 10-03-2021, 11:13 PM   #4028
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I hope Kidd finds a lineup he likes early on and sticks with it.
I don't...that means he has his mind set and is stubbornly sticking to it.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:34 AM   #4029
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I wrote a long response to this, then deleted it. Decided to stick with basketball, rather than derail the thread.

I do wish I still lived in Dallas, so I could attend games almost free from the fear that the person next to me will give me Covid that I can spread to the unvaccinated, including my under 12 nieces and nephews.
No worries, appears someone here is a censorship gawd and deleted anyway...I wasn't the one derailing anything and almost posted the same to get back to basketball. But it is a direct story line for this team at the moment.

My post was to that train of thought which is so morbidly fucked. Nothing to do with opinions of vaccinated or not, and I did not even mention the Mavs vaccine rules. It is completely up to them as a private enterprise to do as much, whether any of agree or not, support or don't, it's what is to be followed this year. In reality, it won't do much to the bottom line at this point, so it's all whatever.

I, too, just want to get back to talking Mavs and basketball.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:35 AM   #4030
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Lol Fisher just recycling Marc Steins stuff
Who even listens to or follows this hack in 2021?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:04 PM   #4031
BPo001
Diamond Member

WME Sports talent agency has signed Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic and will represent the two-time All-Star in all areas, as the agency focuses on expanding his business portfolio. Doncic is represented on the court by Bill Duffy and Quique Villalobos at BDA Sports Management. “I’m excited,” Doncic said. “WME Sports has so much to offer, and I know they’re the perfect partner to help me achieve all of my goals off the court.” – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
Top Rumors, Agents, Bill Duffy, Quique Villalobos, WME Sports, Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks

Doncic’s reps are recent partners themselves. In December 2020, Endeavor, the parent company of WME Sports, acquired a stake in BDA Sports, which brought Duffy into the fold as an adviser for WME. Duffy continues to run BDA as its chairman and CEO. The agency represents more than 100 NBA, WNBA and international active and retired basketball athletes. Other players represented by both BDA (on-court) and WME Sports (off-court) include the WNBA’s Sabrina Ionescu and young NBA talent, including the Knicks’ RJ Barrett and Scottie Barnes, the 2021 first-round draft pick of the Toronto Raptors. – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
Old 10-04-2021, 02:05 PM   #4032
BPo001
Diamond Member

WME Sports talent agency has signed Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic and will represent the two-time All-Star in all areas, as the agency focuses on expanding his business portfolio. Doncic is represented on the court by Bill Duffy and Quique Villalobos at BDA Sports Management. “I’m excited,” Doncic said. “WME Sports has so much to offer, and I know they’re the perfect partner to help me achieve all of my goals off the court.” – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
Top Rumors, Agents, Bill Duffy, Quique Villalobos, WME Sports, Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks

Doncic’s reps are recent partners themselves. In December 2020, Endeavor, the parent company of WME Sports, acquired a stake in BDA Sports, which brought Duffy into the fold as an adviser for WME. Duffy continues to run BDA as its chairman and CEO. The agency represents more than 100 NBA, WNBA and international active and retired basketball athletes. Other players represented by both BDA (on-court) and WME Sports (off-court) include the WNBA’s Sabrina Ionescu and young NBA talent, including the Knicks’ RJ Barrett and Scottie Barnes, the 2021 first-round draft pick of the Toronto Raptors. – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
Old 10-05-2021, 12:01 PM   #4033
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs host Jazz tomorrow in preseason. Should we do a GDT or post responses here?

PRESEASON SCHEDULE
Jazz at Mavs - Wednesday 10/6 - 7:30pm - Bally Sports
Clippers at Mavs - Friday 10/8 - 7:30pm - Bally Sports
Mavs at Hornets - Wednesday 10/13 - 5:30pm - Bally Sports
Mavs at Bucks - Friday 10/15 - 7:00pm - Bally Sports

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-05-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:37 PM   #4034
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Their two main off season acquisitions of Delon Wright and Josh Richardson were variations on a disaster.
Meaning...maybe sticking with what you know isn't a bad idea.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 05:45 AM   #4035
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Luka is about to destroy and embarrass fools. Let's go!
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:50 AM   #4036
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mavs host Jazz tomorrow in preseason. Should we do a GDT or post responses here?

PRESEASON SCHEDULE
GDT is my vote.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:21 AM   #4037
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

It's game day!
Old 10-06-2021, 11:30 AM   #4038
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:

PRESEASON SCHEDULE
GDT preferably
Old 10-09-2021, 07:25 AM   #4039
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lack of vaccination not only makes him a threat from an availability perspective but also shows the total lack of ability to make rational decisions based on available data. In other words he is a stupid mofo.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:53 PM   #4040
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Spurs waiving Luka Samanic.

Luka Garza may be available.

I say we trade for Garza and pick Samanic up off waivers.

“Luka drives and passes out to Luka who passes to Luka in the post”

Tags
jack.kerr aucks