Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-01-2003, 06:44 PM   #1081
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

How many places will UberDirk post at this season? About that many.

Does Sweets want the Mavs to trade Najera this summer?
Old 03-01-2003, 06:53 PM   #1082
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Do you want your eye poked out with a sharp stick?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How long does it take for a Texas snowman to melt?
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 07:47 PM   #1083
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

3% less than supposed? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

How many bad words has SS received today for not telling the answer?
Old 03-01-2003, 07:50 PM   #1084
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Too many, but I'm not giving up.

Will the Cosmo poll thread get to 100 posts?
Old 03-01-2003, 07:50 PM   #1085
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Ching...! Double post!
Old 03-01-2003, 08:15 PM   #1086
Chiwas
Guru

No way! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Should SS wash her mouth with soap and muriatic acid?

Et al: "Ching..."
Old 03-01-2003, 08:16 PM   #1087

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

i dunno, some people might boycott it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Will any team catch us for the #1 seed in the WC?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 09:48 PM   #1088
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

If we keep playing small ball in the clutch at least one team will catch us in the standings in the WC.

Sweets should wash her mouth out with Neutella and tell us the answer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Will DFW get anymore snow or ice this year?
Old 03-01-2003, 10:57 PM   #1089
Chiwas
Guru

A lot of ice cubes in summer.

Should we make a poll to kick out SS if she doesn't give us the answer this night?
Old 03-01-2003, 11:04 PM   #1090
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

You better not!

Should Chiwas change his icon to the Taco Bell Chihuahua?
Old 03-01-2003, 11:06 PM   #1091
Chiwas
Guru

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Got SS inmunity?
Old 03-01-2003, 11:11 PM   #1092
LRB
Guru

Maybe we could get a tiger striped version. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should Novice change hers to a bottle of Neutella?
Old 03-02-2003, 05:01 AM   #1093
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

NO ! (no one need to get a reminder about my preferences [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

when will round 23 start and who will survive on the island ?
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 06:16 AM   #1094
LRB
Guru

Only the Frog knows.

What are Sweets chances for getting the boot for holding out on the Cosmo survey answer?
Old 03-02-2003, 12:35 PM   #1095
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Slim and none. (if I am booted I will never reveal the answer...if I survive I will reveal the answer, and maybe post another fun poll)

What are LRB's chances of being voted off...since he's all melted from the island heat anyway?
Old 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM   #1096
LRB
Guru

Hey there's still the carrot and pieces of coal left. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Will the Korean Girl stand up the winner of the survivor contest?
Old 03-02-2003, 03:13 PM   #1097
Chiwas
Guru

The Korean only wants with chiwas; look for another prize. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Is the US better than México in soccer?

Old 03-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #1098
LRB
Guru

When the Korean Girl is in the stands rooting for the US team, nobody is better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Does Chiwas need to leave off the cervesa to keep from having drunken delusions about the Korean Girl?
Old 03-03-2003, 01:11 AM   #1099
Chiwas
Guru

Tequila.

When does the week start, in monday or tuesday?
Old 03-03-2003, 01:28 AM   #1100
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Monday, are you going to make it Chiwas?

Dark beer, love it or hate it?
Old 03-03-2003, 01:42 AM   #1101
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it

English stout or Bavarian double bock?
Old 03-03-2003, 05:07 AM   #1102
LRB
Guru

Just root beer for me.

What are the odds that Nellie will return for another year as coach of the Mavs?
Old 03-03-2003, 12:25 PM   #1103
Chiwas
Guru

7 1/2:5 (from a good source [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Should NBA request owners to build another team to have daily games?

Old 03-03-2003, 03:59 PM   #1104
LRB
Guru

Not sure if I understand you Chiwas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] We have daily games now.

Do you think the Korean Girl was one of the 3% of wemen in the Cosmo survey?
Old 03-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #1105
Chiwas
Guru

Of course, didn't see the games and pics?

Besides, I think that 3% is lesser than the real figure; 10% sounds better)

What do you think?

(We don't have Mavs' daily games, and I'm an engineer, can't explain well my thoughts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 03-03-2003, 04:20 PM   #1106
LRB
Guru

I think 10% sounds better, but is probably wishful thinking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What percentage of the Mavs dancers were underwear when not performing?
Old 03-03-2003, 06:48 PM   #1107
Chiwas
Guru

All. (Do they use underware performing?)

Did SS step on the anthill?
Old 03-03-2003, 07:35 PM   #1108
LRB
Guru

Possibly so.

Would Chiwas like to be the official inspector of wemen for underwear verification?
Old 03-03-2003, 11:51 PM   #1109
Chiwas
Guru

Not wemen, but woman. Definitive.

Army or Navy?
Old 03-03-2003, 11:54 PM   #1110
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Navy, I need a good decorator.

Stairmaster or treadmill?
Old 03-04-2003, 02:14 AM   #1111
LRB
Guru

Elliptical. I own one and absolutely love it and so do my knees. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Favorite non NBA athelete?
Old 03-04-2003, 10:49 AM   #1112
Chiwas
Guru

Athelete? You are messing with the letter e, LRB. Athlete, Ana Gabriela Guevara, 400 ms. world champion, mexican of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggest desert in the US and México?

Old 03-04-2003, 11:24 AM   #1113
LRB
Guru

I would go with Baskin Robbins 32 scoop ice cream cup, one of each flavor. (BTW Chiwas athelete is the correct spelling when you've just woken up in the middle of the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

What new player would you most like to see in a Mavs uni next year?
Old 03-04-2003, 01:28 PM   #1114
Chiwas
Guru

Desert, not dessert, and now isn't middle of the night! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

A: Llamas or Verito.

Should SS make another trivia?
Old 03-04-2003, 07:39 PM   #1115
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Of course I should. It's coming soon.

Where should those of us voted off the island go to celebrate being liberated from Team Squished Frog?
Old 03-04-2003, 07:54 PM   #1116
Chiwas
Guru

Hehehe. Chiwas' place. (Sorry Frog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Should the US give back The Statue of Liberty?
Old 03-04-2003, 08:04 PM   #1117
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Yes, and the Louisiana Purchase too while we're at it. Hell no!

How is it that SenorFrog is organizing the voting after he's been voted off the island?
Old 03-04-2003, 08:11 PM   #1118
LRB
Guru

Froggy pulled a Frenchie and never had the courage to get on the island. He's organizing the vote from his lilly pad offshore.

Will Nash cut his hair again before the end of the season?
Old 03-04-2003, 08:23 PM   #1119
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

no

Who will go back on the IR sooner, Adrian Griffen or Wang Zhi Zhi?
Old 03-04-2003, 08:46 PM   #1120
LRB
Guru

Wang is off? That surprises me. But Wang will go back and stay is my prediciton.

Will Nellie play the Mantis big minutes tonight?