Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default The Well: SaltwaterChaffy

I saw this on another forum, and thought it was interesting. I know some of us have met in real life, others know each other pretty well just through online communications, etc. We've got some pretty interesting people on here, so perhaps we can get some good stories. I'm probably not as interesting, but someone had to get the ball rolling.

A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" . The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on tuesday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on tuesday, its your day in the well.

Today is my day. Ask me anything.

Last edited by SaltwaterChaffy; 11-25-2006 at 08:24 PM.
SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote