Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #1201
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #1202
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic View Post
Did I mention today is my birthday. I turned 28 today. Happy Birthday to me.
happy birthday man
Old 05-24-2011, 12:28 AM   #1203
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Van gunny..they've got to foul.....NOT HIM!! Lol
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #1204
OSU_MAV

OSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the rough

Usually at this time of night I'm watching Adult Swim of funny stuff on netflix for my late night comedy before bed, but tonight I have on the Thunder post game show on the OKC sports radio These callers calling in is pure comedy at it's finest.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:33 AM   #1205
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Espn announcers are full of shit...

I am so gay for dirk....it scares me.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #1206
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
There was a point in the game, either ot or right before where okc called a timeout and they showed durant, westbrook, and i think perkins slouched on the bench and you could just see it in durants facial expression that they thiught they couldnt win this game.
i was laughing my ass off cuz i remember these blunder players dancing, chest pounding ,huffing ,and puffing during all the timeouts until the 6 minute mark when OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DIRKNET BECAME AWARE AND THEN MACHINE TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #1207
dude1394
Guru

And as usual dirk talks about rebounds...and that he cannot get some rebounds.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #1208
dude1394
Guru

Dirks says Haywood was phenomenal, I love the dude...

Wednesday night i am going to be SO drunk!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #1209
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSU_MAV View Post
Usually at this time of night I'm watching Adult Swim of funny stuff on netflix for my late night comedy before bed, but tonight I have on the Thunder post game show on the OKC sports radio These callers calling in is pure comedy at it's finest.
LOL. What are they saying??
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #1210
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Have got to say, I've been really impressed with your Mavs, especially Dirk. Only one loss since the infamous Roy game in round one. Impressive.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #1211
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Van gunny..they've got to foul.....NOT HIM!! Lol

LOL. I thought that was funny too
Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #1212
dude1394
Guru

That stinking block Chandler going after Westbrook,,,,,wow..

Last edited by dude1394; 05-24-2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #1213
OSU_MAV

OSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
LOL. What are they saying??
Here's a shocker they are complaining of the refs!

"The refs tonight were just letting Dallas play physical all night and didn't let the Thunder even touch anybody"

"Complete BS call on Collison at the end of the game, there was no contact! Total phantom call."

"Chandler is a thug, he is baiting Perkins into a technical foul all game long. Perkins is doing a great job not getting invovled."

"Heywood should of been thrown out of the game for such a hard foul on Durant"

I'm serious this stuff is gold!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #1214
MascisMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK LEGIONS View Post
i was laughing my ass off cuz i remember these blunder players dancing, chest pounding ,huffing ,and puffing during all the timeouts until the 6 minute mark when OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DIRKNET BECAME AWARE AND THEN MACHINE TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its almost as if Dirk looked over (after that Durant 3 that put them up 15) saw the chest bumping, laughing, and celebrating and just went ballistic.

F YO COUCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kEryR5wj9o

Last edited by MascisMan; 05-24-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #1215
dude1394
Guru

Very good job by the refs. Called em consistently.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 AM   #1216
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

"The refs tonight were just letting Dallas play physical all night and didn't let the Thunder even touch anybody"

"Complete BS call on Collison at the end of the game, there was no contact! Total phantom call."

"Chandler is a thug, he is baiting Perkins into a technical foul all game long. Perkins is doing a great job not getting invovled."

Gold Jerry gold!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #1217
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Aus wärts sieg ! Aus wärts sieg !
I don't know what the f*** you said but inthink I like it.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:49 AM   #1218
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Have got to say, I've been really impressed with your Mavs, especially Dirk. Only one loss since the infamous Roy game in round one. Impressive.
Mavs combined losses thus far still would not have been enough to lose a single series.

Serious balls.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #1219
MascisMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Mavs combined losses thus far still would not have been enough to lose a single series.

Serious balls.
....and just imagine if they had Caron during this run as well
Old 05-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #1220
irishock
Banned

irishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john cage bubblegum View Post
lol at anyone that stopped watching this game with 5 minutes to go in the 4th.
I'd just like to point out that I furiously turned off my TV at the exact moment when Kevin Durant hit that 3 pointer. I went out, took a long walk, came back, played me some old school video games for 2 hours. Go on NBA.COM, expecting to see Durant's ugly fucking face raise his hand in victory, but instead I see the real MVP raise his hands.
irishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #1221
dude1394
Guru

Hats off to big wood...big game, big game
Old 05-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #1222
MascisMan

Quote:

Anybody that thinks this (Skip Bayless and others) needs to pause the game at 7.2 seconds left and look and see where Collison's arms/hands are. Case. Closed.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:57 AM   #1223
Dark Sun

Dark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I don't know what the f*** you said but inthink I like it.
"Auswärtssieg" means win on the road.

What a great comeback win.
Now finish this series in 5 at home !
Dark Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #1224
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

any link for re-view the game???
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #1225
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
any link for re-view the game???
If you live in the US, you may simply be able to use espn3.com.

If not, then check out this thread - it may be in there.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #1226
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I loved it when J. Van Gundy (I think) said that maybe there should be a crowd technical for lack of basketball IQ. LOL.
kchan4487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #1227
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
If you live in the US, you may simply be able to use espn3.com.

If not, then check out this thread - it may be in there.
thanks a lot
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #1228
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Okc I know they are a young club but they better have RW tone down his game. He needs to understand he is point guard not a A.I. Love this win stayed with the game and Mavs pulled it out,sweet.
Okc sports radio is lame like sports radio is here in Mo.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #1229
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickOutlaw View Post
Okc I know they are a young club but they better have RW tone down his game. He needs to understand he is point guard not a A.I. Love this win stayed with the game and Mavs pulled it out,sweet.
Okc sports radio is lame like sports radio is here in Mo.
I actually think he is an A.I. type. He isn't a pass first point guard so I never get why so many people suddenly want him to be. It just isn't his game. He is a shooting guard in a point guard's body.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #1230
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I actually think he is an A.I. type. He isn't a pass first point guard so I never get why so many people suddenly want him to be. It just isn't his game. He is a shooting guard in a point guard's body.

true true
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #1231
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Thing is, A.I. wouldve hit a couple of the shots and won some of the games they had won, so comparing RW even with A.I. is too much as well.

Tags
chum is smarter than you, dallas vs pkc, suck it thunderfan, thunderfluff