Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2003, 09:16 PM   #11
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

Side note: I really can't decide which I love more: the inherent elitism and callousness of the above argument, or the totally gratuitous homophobia which was used to support it. Such a toss up.

I don't think ape was being elitist or making an argument; I think he was just being over the top and sarcastic.

Also, I'm curious. Not that I'm condoning ape's post, but in what way was is it homophobic? I don't see how it shows a fear of homosexuals. IMO, the word homophobic is among the most overused and misused in the English language.

Edited for typo